Forum › Stay Tune discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Can't tell you how sad I am that this was cancelled.
I love Fujieda Miyabi and this just broke my heart.

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It was extremely saddening, yes. It's too bad Miyabi took on way too much when making it. Hopefully he will continue it in a doujin or something.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Why was it cancelled?

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Wasn't there a conclusion for this though? I vaguely remember it coming out around the time Miyabi put the lid on Amber Teahouse.

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Why was it cancelled?

I dunno. Yuri Hime decision plus Miyabi being overworked? They didn't give a reason.

Wasn't there a conclusion for this though? I vaguely remember it coming out around the time Miyabi put the lid on Amber Teahouse.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chatting_at_the_amber_teahouse_marble_colour this is the closest to a conclusion there is as far as I know.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Ah now I remember what I was thinking of. There is a one page thing in the Ameiro volume 2 tank where the two have been going out for a while. Arise surprise-moves into Hinako's place and the latter laments that she won't have an opportunity now to cheat on her girlfriend. Kinda annoyed me.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

After so long.... I didn't know that this was cancelled... I'm too late for the news...
So he didn't really continued this in a doujin?

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

It so sad that this story was cancelled but it is a good story... so much in reading it...

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Damn. Bad news ( and when it was getting interesting

joined Oct 28, 2017

Art improved hard

To reply you must either login or sign up.