Forum › Kase-san discussion

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like how genuine Kase looks, even while being mysterious and attractive. Like this page:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch05#43

Super confident and sexy kiss, then nervous.

I think I really enjoy this author's characterization. They seem a lot more real than in other manga.

Also, cute perv:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch08#12

I think the first time you hear your significant other in the bathroom is pretty funny.

last edited at Jan 17, 2014 7:09PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I always unconsciously click on the author name to read more of her older works and get disappointed that there is only Kase-san. (Not sure how many times I've done this. I just can't get enough of dat drawing style and cute expressions.)

While I agree- (this is one of my favourite running manga) and I love the style, you can tell in some ways the artist dosnt have a ton of experience.

While faces and close ups/ upper bodies etc are all great, sometimes with whole body shots they get the relative sizes and proportions of characters and limbs noticably wrong.

Not that it makes me enjoy it less though :)

joined Apr 20, 2013

Man... Oh man! MAN! LAPSKJADÁSÇAEPOAS > ////////////// <

someone help me!

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch08#32

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Seriously, one my all time favorites EVAR.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

actually, this chapter was already done by an independent translator, but it was in manga fox, i read it there and now i have to wait two months for a real update T-T

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

is it just me or is Kase's face slowly getting sexier as the artist's art changes ever so slightly?

You see, the deeper you fell in love with someone, the more attractive that person will be in your eyes. Since we see Kase from Yamada's point of view, it's just explain how things are.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I saw the raws for chapters 9-10, and I'm so excited. More sexy Kase.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Pleeeeeeeeease say the raws were on Yuri Projects safe board?!?!?!?!! If not, where did you see them (or are they your raw scans)?

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Pleeeeeeeeease say the raws were on Yuri Projects safe board?!?!?!?!! If not, where did you see them (or are they your raw scans)?

They weren't on Yuri Project yet :(

The raws I read are located here.
http://manhua.dmzj.com/xxxyujltx/

last edited at Jan 18, 2014 9:04PM

joined Apr 15, 2011

They weren't on Yuri Project yet :(

The raws I read are located here.
http://manhua.dmzj.com/xxxyujltx/

yeah, I just finished trolling around for them. but on a different note, you fuggin' rock! Thank You!!!!!!!

last edited at Jan 19, 2014 8:51AM

250920-natsu_s_fury_super
joined Jan 18, 2014

This series is friggin cuteee

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I just hope this series goes on in Wife & Wife style, killin' it with the fluffy romance and no breakups or angst or heavy drama. Just sexy Kase loving adorable Yamada forever.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I just hope this series goes on in Wife & Wife style, killin' it with the fluffy romance and no breakups or angst or heavy drama. Just sexy Kase loving adorable Yamada forever.

Given the slow-but-somehow-just-right pacing, I foresee it going on this way. It seems like it'll work out since whenever Yamada cries Kase distracts her with sexiness.

joined Apr 15, 2011

Given the slow-but-somehow-just-right pacing, I foresee it going on this way. It seems like it'll work out since whenever Yamada cries Kase distracts her with sexiness.

speaking of crybaby Yamada, I hope Takashima Hiromi grows her character up quite a bit. So far Yamada's crying at every little miss understanding has been cute, but after a while it gets nerve grating.

Z118074050
joined Feb 1, 2013

What? I thought this manga was ended.
Well, It's good that it not over yet, i still want to read more.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

In the airplane, I thought that she wouldn't stand the embarrasment of the strawberry kiss and that she would jump off the plane... they're just there in the door Heaven's Door

last edited at Jan 26, 2014 9:53PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

In the airplane, I thought that she wouldn't stand the embarrasment of the strawberry kiss and that she would jump off the plane... they're just there in the door Heaven's Door

That would lead to a rather tragic ending :D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That would lead to a rather tragic ending :D

She'd have a floral print parachute.

joined Apr 3, 2013

That candy kiss.
I actually did slumped into head-desk because it was so cute. Slain. Properly slain.
I freaking love this series.

Mwe
joined Feb 6, 2014

Actually, no. We have three more chapters and the series is apparently still ongoing in Hirari. But the arc is finished, now it's a more slice-of-life-ish kind of deal about the two.

Does that mean there's 3 more chapters and then it's finished? Or is there more afterwards. I already seen ch 9 & 10 Raws and I can't wait for them to be translated~! (•o•)/

Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

Ok? Call me dumb but... . Why did Kase look a little grumpy when she handed Yamada the lap blanket? Was she just jealous she was missing out on Yamada's excitement?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ok? Call me dumb but... . Why did Kase look a little grumpy when she handed Yamada the lap blanket? Was she just jealous she was missing out on Yamada's excitement?

I'm not sure myself. I think it's either not getting to sit next to her girlfriend, or unimpressed with boys sitting next to HER Yamada. So probably jealousy, just of something different.

Mwe
joined Feb 6, 2014

Does anyone know how long the new chapters will take to translate?

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

You can probably see their status in Yuri project's website.

Download%20(1)
joined Feb 9, 2014

Can somebody pls. tell me when will the next chapter will be release.

To reply you must either login or sign up.