Forum › Kase-san discussion

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

so is this over and did they have sex?

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 12:22AM

10428004_725226147562057_2980308098006012144_n
joined Jan 17, 2015

THEY FINALLY HAVE SEX!!!! THANKS GOD!! THANKS MANGAKA!! Now I can die....wait..I can't die yet, there's still the anime!!! Yeiii

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Date for 2 years before calling each other by their first names, and then have sex for the first time five seconds after.

That is some real acceleration in progress.

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Actually it looks like Takashima has stated on Twitter that there's another update due next month.
https://twitter.com/hiromi_gko/status/845124105548423168
https://twitter.com/hiromi_gko/status/845430259243671552

(Borrowed from Googled Anon)

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I know this is not the end with an update next month but if this was the end then I would have been completely satisfied.

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I know this is not the end with an update next month but if this was the end then I would have been completely satisfied.

It really does feel like a conclusion. A good one, too. But I look forward to seeing more!

joined May 10, 2015

This would have been a fine ending to the series.

Wouldn't surprise me if the next chapter was a timeskip and a epilogue.

And they are right, it is weird hearing their first names, too used to Yamada and Kase San.

joined Apr 1, 2017

I really hope that the 5 minute MV isn't all we get. You could definitely fit the entire story in a 13 episode anime.

I mean if Sasameki Koto can get one, why not this?

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Kase (Tomoka-chan? xD) so disappointed that Yamada meant going out for tea and not sex hahhahaha

Doesn't look like she's going to be calming down anytime soon lol.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Reminds me of the start of spring several years back when I brought a girl in to test out my dorm bed iykwim. Anyway that girl's my fiancee and we hope to get married ASAP

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 12:56AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Gah, this is too sweet for me! I'm glad I'm not the only one who was wondering whether that was the ending. Although, it does beg the question of where this will go from here...

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 12:55AM

joined Aug 22, 2016

A bit cute and slightly warming to the heart, especially Kase saying Yamada's first name, but a rather sudden development. Still a much loved story and so very sweet, I just wish we could see more from Yamada. Passiveness in a relationship is fine, but... even if she just verbally confirmed to Kase to continue would have helped I think.

Maybe it is just me, but in all a great lovey story.

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 1:38AM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Yamada is Yamada.. it would feel weird to hear Kase calling her Yui xD (I didn't even remember that it was her name). And first time I ever heard Kase-san's name... it doesn't suit her at all LMAO xD

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 1:20AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

So Am I the only who hate really much this chapter? yes? Ok, I don't disturb then. Have a good day/night. I'm going to go out my hate on twitter.

Vanilla!!!
joined Feb 12, 2016

Ahhh their first names are so cute~~~ I don't recall reading those names in previous chapters so I feel what Yamada says when she says that it sounds like a new person haha <333 I hope there are bonus chapters!!

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

No idea what is going on with that animation thing but so glad the series isn't over.

From my understanding its one 5-7 min video.
It might be a dry run for a show after it get more chapters.Also just could be an animation team liked the series so much they wanted to do something derpy. It could also be an advert for the rest of the series.

joined Apr 30, 2014

Well that was the "heartwarming", now comes the "drama"

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

what the heck, that was so lovely.

Oc%20sketchdump%2012
joined Jun 24, 2013

wow i thought that was gonna be the end. i would've been fine with this ending but i appreciate more content! can't wait for the 5 min short to come out :-)

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

What the heck I don't think I even knew their first names this entire time xD cant remember if they mentioned it before this but awe that was sweet... I would of liked to see more action but a good development nonetheless.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Symphogeah posted:

And first time I ever heard Kase-san's name... it doesn't suit her at all LMAO xD

I'm pretty sure it's been said two or three times previously. It's just such a ridiculously adorable name that it's difficult to attached Kase to it.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

that was a bit fast compared to the rest of the series...

not complaining actually I'm really excited!!!!!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Idr the details, but for the names, but Yamada's was mentioned at least here
And Kase's name was revealed here, and brought up again a few pages later within the same chapter, when her class congratulated her for her track performance

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 2:52AM

joined Aug 22, 2016

No idea what is going on with that animation thing but so glad the series isn't over.

From my understanding its one 5-7 min video.
It might be a dry run for a show after it get more chapters.Also just could be an animation team liked the series so much they wanted to do something derpy. It could also be an advert for the rest of the series.

Not sure, the named staff to the project makes me think it would be more than just an advertisement and music video. Then again, who knows?

If the manga is going to go on much longer then why rush this chapter? It was sweet, but anticlimactic. Maybe a deadline? Unfortunate, many manga end with rushed endings because of this.

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 3:15AM

Mpw-62541
joined Sep 22, 2014

This is great birthday present, my heart is melting.

To reply you must either login or sign up.