Forum › Kase-san discussion

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Kase you sly dawg! >.<

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I'd like to see more of Kase-sans reactions, she's always so calm, while Yamada is totally freakin' out D: Also i wonder why Yamada never closed her eyes, like.. she can keem them open for a while because she's surprised but she never closes them? It looks better when she closes her eyes, right?

• Kase-san's casual ecchi pervert :D

last edited at Jan 15, 2014 4:55PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Wow whenever Yamada has a doubt about Kase-san I always start doubting her too. But Kase proves me wrong every single time. Also kyaaa that kiss xD

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yamada was crazy cute in this chapter. The excitement over flying was pretty hilarious.

Wow whenever Yamada has a doubt about Kase-san I always start doubting her too.

I'm not sure what element of writing that is, but I feel the same exact way. It doesn't really make any sense, either. This is such a feel-good romance, of course everything's going to work out!...but somehow I find myself eschewing my better instincts to angst along with Yamada. It's really unnerving.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

yamada

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You know, in some of the chapters there's all this hinting about Kase-san's previous girlfriend(s), but I'm starting to suspect that Yamada is actually her first and people have just made assumptions all along. I might be wrong, but there seems to be something about how Kase-san acts that suggests that this is all new to her.

Certainly we know she hasn't had a girlfriend since the previous April since she'd been watching (and in love from afar with) Yamada since then, and she wasn't going out with anyone around that time.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

It doesn't really make sense to me either.. but by going off of what Nezchan said Yamada could definitely be Kase-san's first girlfriend. Which explains why there is so much doubt and insecurity because there doesn't seem to be a lot of communication in the first place.

joined Aug 5, 2013

Of all the princely type heroines, Kase-san is my favorite and has left a lasting impression on me. She's so cool O____O!

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

now I can die in peace.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

I really never like boy-ish, prince like, cool girls before. But Kase-san... wow....

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

now I can die in peace.

bless this comment

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wow whenever Yamada has a doubt about Kase-san I always start doubting her too. But Kase proves me wrong every single time. Also kyaaa that kiss xD

In this case I dont think its fair of us to 'doubt' Kase-san realy- i mean while i can understand why Yamada would be jelous / upset if it WAS true, its not a crime or in any way bad to have had a previous girlfriend.

Im also though of the opinion others have stated that she probably hasnt had one- and its just rumours. I think it would be quite well known and said WHO her girlfriend was if she'd had one.

But even if she HAS, I wouldnt like her less. Yamada should just ask her about it if it bothers her that much :)

Either way I love this manga!

Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

All here who love Kase-san let's all say Yuri for an anime. This would be a great and cute little series. I would kill (Yandere status?) to watch it. Anyone? Yay? Nay?

joined Aug 6, 2013

yamada

I CANT with this face ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

last edited at Jan 15, 2014 11:04PM

joined Jan 11, 2013

omg that was way too cute

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Candy Kisses

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

sigh I love this series so much. I hope someday it gets published in the US since I sadly cannot read Japanese.

And yeah, this would make an awesome short Anime series.

last edited at Jan 16, 2014 4:44AM

joined Apr 14, 2013

Geezus these two are so freaking cute XD

417506_490968200913530_1320006850_n
joined Jun 8, 2013

Candy Kisses

i so ♡ looove ♡ candy kisses

ta-da!!! a window all to ourselves

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ahahaha, damn...she's cool! xD

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

is it just me or is Kase's face slowly getting sexier as the artist's art changes ever so slightly?

Also AHHHHHHH goooood gracccioussss everything is so cute and steamy @w@
Where's my cute girlfriend ;w; can I have a Yamada please or even a Kase? lol

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

is it just me or is Kase's face slowly getting sexier as the artist's art changes ever so slightly?

I dunno, it's gonna take a lot to beat this for sheer hotness:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch05#41

Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

This. That is my favorite drawing of Kase in all of the chapters. Nothing beats that face. Of any prince like female.
On another note Yamada's face is the cutest here. I just want to hug her and say, Kase loves you! I swear don't cry!

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch01#21

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Also one of my favorite pages from Kase. Again, my #1 sexiest from manga, and she hasn't even needed to take off her shirt.

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

I always unconsciously click on the author name to read more of her older works and get disappointed that there is only Kase-san. (Not sure how many times I've done this. I just can't get enough of dat drawing style and cute expressions.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.