Forum › Happy Sugar Life discussion

joined Nov 12, 2013

I didn't expect that.

joined May 14, 2015

IMO this one needs lolicon tag. If heroine doesn't cross the line before kid is of age I will give this "creepy but kinda cute" rating. I know at least 3 yandere stories that end well, so I can always hope.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

I like this!

shifting moods/emotions. From fluffy, happy to that dark moments and so on. I'm afriad (also excited) of what Sato will do if Shio is taken away from her

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Cute girls doing cute things at its best~

joined Dec 30, 2013

Why "Shyoko-chan"? Isn't it a lot more sense to be "Shoko-chan"?

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

omg what is this. interesting but whoa

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

My god... I was wondering what part of this was yandere then there was the end of the chapter.

I also say this should have a lolicon tag

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Pink haired girl, yandere confirmed.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Holy shit... Ô.O

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I don't think that sickening kind of thing is love

kills random people for "love" for a child

Yeahhhhh I see what you're trying to say...

last edited at Dec 3, 2015 4:53PM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Holy shit... Ô.O

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Pink haired girl, yandere confirmed.

Nahhh....

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Kinda don't get the ending. Especially those bags. Were Shino's parents in there or something?

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

What the hell D:

This is super creepy but I need more

Screenshot_2020-01-20%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20there's%20weird%20voices%20coming%20from%20the%20room%20next%20door%20ch01
joined Sep 23, 2013

so were the bloody bags shio's family?

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

People actually think edgy shit like this is good. I don't get how people can enjoy depressing works, they're so tiring. Dark, dramatic works have absolutely zero pacing. Like that other story on here recently about the kids chained together and forced to kill each other. Each page outdoes the others with how needlessly violent it can be. It's just a deluge of over-the-top darkness that just leaves me feeling nothing, which is the exact opposite of what a story is supposed to do. It's like the equivalent of eating snow: cold, flavorless and uninspired. Bah, how I loathe stories like this. What a waste.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Now this was an interesting read.

It's also interesting how attached Shio is to Sato. Even after all those days, she still clings to her rather than cry and call for her mother... Probably her background is not a happy one either.

Regarding the bags, I actually think it's Sato's family.

last edited at Dec 3, 2015 5:29PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I worry this might go too dark for my taste, but at the same time, kind of curious as to how this going to unfold. Guess I'll see how far down this road I'll be able to follow.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

People actually think edgy shit like this is good. I don't get how people can enjoy depressing works, they're so tiring. Dark, dramatic works have absolutely zero pacing. Like that other story on here recently about the kids chained together and forced to kill each other. Each page outdoes the others with how needlessly violent it can be. It's just a deluge of over-the-top darkness that just leaves me feeling nothing, which is the exact opposite of what a story is supposed to do. It's like the equivalent of eating snow: cold, flavorless and uninspired. Bah, how I loathe stories like this. What a waste.

Urgh. How about you just start watching Disney movies for the rest of your life and let people enjoy what they want?

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

No silly, that's just some Turkey left over from christmas, they're starting to go bad so she has to throw it away.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I'm on page 5 and I just wanted to say... Shouldn't it be "Shouko-chan"???????????

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

reads title
sees yandere tag

Yep this one's gonna be fuqed up

joined Jan 22, 2015

Yandere... I'm not sure if I really like it or not. I'm drawn to stuff like this but hate myself for reading it. Ugh.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Considering the wanted poster, I don't think it's Shio's family. Just a random family Sato killed off in order to swag their fancy apartment.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow t-this one shot was really crazy! hehe, those stain of paint in the walls, I bet an artist lives there, what a mess ... Those bags are probably just trash but I guess we will never know! oh, look at the time... I gotta leave FAST! thanks for translating !!

To reply you must either login or sign up.