Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

So the scanlator, Chaosteam, is dropping NTR along with every other one of their projects that's not Citrus.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

T.T why though. Well anyway, we still got the raws and maybe a new group will take this now

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

T.T why though.

Real life just getting in the way, even with Citrus they are not going to crank it out as fast as possible anymore, too.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

So the scanlator, Chaosteam, is dropping NTR along with every other one of their projects that's not Citrus.

Turns out it was an April fools joke

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 3:06AM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

HAHA god damn it, oh well, never mind me then. Sorry.

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 4:13AM

joined Dec 13, 2013

i wonder why the new chapters arent being uploaded here hmmm

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Chapter 18 raws.

Because the team that is currently translating the series to english don't want them to post it here.
If someone here understands spanish there's a team who translates NTR too and they usually translate it before the english team. You can read it here.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

In sum, it depends on the author to turn table from Yuri to Het or Het to Yuri. But for Yuri fans, Scum wish, Cross Ange, Binbougami ga, Mnemosyne are some thing we Don't want to see in this series.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

In sum, it depends on the author to turn table from Yuri to Het or Het to Yuri. But for Yuri fans, Scum wish, Cross Ange, Binbougami ga, Mnemosyne are some thing we Don't want to see in this series.

I think Kodama Naoko is pretty committed to yuri these days. It feels like the male characters are there just to add drama and serve as foils to the main characters' awful, dishonest, manipulative, codependent relationship. According to the author's notes in her various works, she loves these twisted relationships more than anything, so I doubt she'd throw that away for some bullshit happy boy-gets-girl ending.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Ugh. Don't remind me of that shitty anime called Cross Ange.

Cringe X10000000000

3e3c2473d2b402178fb48198c09b60c5
joined Aug 31, 2014

Can someone point me to a good source for RAWs of this or other yuri manga? I would like to read more yuri in Japanese but I have no clue where to find them online...

In return for your help I'd be more than happy to help if you need anything translated from Japanese.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Can someone point me to a good source for RAWs of this or other yuri manga? I would like to read more yuri in Japanese but I have no clue where to find them online...

In return for your help I'd be more than happy to help if you need anything translated from Japanese.

I'd go with their Facebook fan page if you want NTR RAW's. As for other manga, I'd go with looking up "(Insert Manga Title Here) RAW's"

last edited at Apr 17, 2017 11:20AM

joined Dec 13, 2013

Chapter 18 raws.

Because the team that is currently translating the series to english don't want them to post it here.
If someone here understands spanish there's a team who translates NTR too and they usually translate it before the english team. You can read it here.

Somehow i cant see the raws in this site sigh
and its sad, dynasty is the best place to keep track of my yuri

joined Dec 13, 2013

Chapter 18 in eng on imgur.

everything was so good but i forgot this is kodama naoko.....

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Meh knew this was coming. No surprise there. This manga is 'meh whatever' at this point.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Meh knew this was coming. No surprise there. This manga is 'meh whatever' at this point.

its starting to irritate me. can't believe its getting an anime it just feels so trashy to me.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

its starting to irritate me. can't believe its getting an anime it just feels so trashy to me.

Japanese people nowadays have weird and mostly shit taste. Just remember that and everything is fine.

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Senmanga..com is one site. mangahead..com another. Don't know if you'll find Yuri on these sites though. I think evil devil posted a link to some site once. If you find anything helpful let me know. Always looking for translation help,

3e3c2473d2b402178fb48198c09b60c5
joined Aug 31, 2014

Senmanga..com is one site. mangahead..com another. Don't know if you'll find Yuri on these sites though. I think evil devil posted a link to some site once. If you find anything helpful let me know. Always looking for translation help,

Thanks for those websites ^^ I'll check them out.
Yeah, it's surprisingly hard to find RAWs of yuri manga... if there are any that you know of on these sites that you want to see translated let me know.

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Thanks for those websites ^^ I'll check them out.
Yeah, it's surprisingly hard to find RAWs of yuri manga... if there are any that you know of on these sites that you want to see translated let me know.

I found a few sites that have copies of Yuri hime scanned. They are old copies and some of the sites are dicey at best. My malwarebytes program completely blocked one. Google Yuri hime comic raw.
The translation help I need is on Yuri*Kome. chapter 1 thru 4 are on this site if you are interested. I've scanned all the chapters from the book.

joined Apr 25, 2017

I am new to this manga and i saw the tag HET. I am looking for yuri only, and i would like if someone told me if there actually is any het in it. Like lets say...... if one of the girl actually has or has had sex with any of the boys and stuff like that.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

andrei posted:

I am new to this manga and i saw the tag HET. I am looking for yuri only, and i would like if someone told me if there actually is any het in it. Like lets say...... if one of the girl actually has or has had sex with any of the boys and stuff like that.

Yeah. Not shown explicitly, but Hotaru has sex with her boyfriend.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Japanese people nowadays have weird and mostly shit taste. Just remember that and everything is fine.

It seems to follow a pattern similar to american soaps(heavy drama tv shows generaly for old people) it wouldent suprise me to see that the demographic for this is an older audience. The pattern being something kinda good then end with cliffhanger over a sea of drama. Or dealing with said sea of drama then ending with something kinda ok repeat. Anime NTR will probly get better if the voice over is good and animation is done well stories like this gain alot from both. Will it surpass Flip Flappers? Not in a million years. But will there be people who enjoy it for what it is? Ya probly.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Netsuzou Trap 19 raws
https://m.imgur.com/a/kWeXB

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Chapter 18 raws.

This is kinda annoying me, dynasty scans was kinda my go to for keeping track of yuri manga but now it feels like every other translation team is like "no you cant upload it there" feels like one day we wont have any left

To reply you must either login or sign up.