Forum › Haiko Dolls discussion

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

That girl is kinda creepy in a way ..
This looks like a fun one to read :) more please!

And i couldn't help but wonder if that other "doll" used to be uhm.. normal size? like the mc.

last edited at Jul 17, 2015 1:41AM

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

No Very large size gap tag?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

She's taking having her life stolen from her pretty well, all things considered...

joined Sep 27, 2014

It's an interesting premise and I like the characters, but her actions seem to be bordering on, if not overtly crossing into, kidnapping.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

...Unusually disturbing premise for an MTK series

Not bad, though

joined Oct 10, 2014

Seems pretty yandere to me. Though Himeri is not a lesbian so it's not really deredere :p . What a waste.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mmmh, seems fun. Looking forward for more chapters. <3

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

That's a straight up kidnapping

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Himeri was planning on letting Chisato go home, so I don't think it counts as kidnapping. Certainly breaking some law, though

joined May 30, 2015

THIS IS SO CUTE! I WANT TO READ MORE, DEFINITELY :3!!

I HOPE THIS GETS UPDATED SOON! I'M SAD IT DOESN'T HAVE MUCH POPULARITY IN JAPAN. ANYTHING WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR YURI SUBTEXT, IS ON MY WATCH LIST!! :D

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I like it, hope there's some subtext in future chapters~

joined Sep 27, 2014

Himeri was planning on letting Chisato go home, so I don't think it counts as kidnapping. Certainly breaking some law, though

Maybe false imprisonment?

last edited at Jul 17, 2015 10:31AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Maybe false imprisonment?

No, it's still kidnapping. Or I guess forcible confinement is the more technical term for it. Doesn't matter what she planned, it's what she did.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Weird, but interesting... :)

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

"Tobi sugi"
Hah! Flew too much!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

People are taking this waaaaaay to serious.

001a
joined May 8, 2011

This looks like a interesting/fun one to read. I'll definitely take more! A good change of pace and style the art is decent too.
Lets not read to much into the story till we get more and have a better grasp of the characters please. To much speculation for so little information.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Kind of creepy, and I can't avoid being afraid of the situation. Just thinking about the posibility of finding a roach when minimized like that is enough to send chills down my spine.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Kind of creepy, and I can't avoid being afraid of the situation. Just thinking about the posibility of finding a roach when minimized like that is enough to send chills down my spine.

Roach? Giant centipede would be a lot worse...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Got you covered.

joined Dec 7, 2014

Given the blatant kidnapping and forcibly shrinking someone against their will, this seems not at all humourous and more horrifying.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Got you covered.

Thanks to this I didn't sleep yet...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, kidnapping or not, I find this manga amusing myself. Poor strap-chan, hope she's alright XD

joined May 24, 2014
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

They just have to become lovers. Then she will have to lift the spell.

To reply you must either login or sign up.