Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I do think Touko would still probably take the lead in some areas like being more sexually aggressive and initiating more physical contact and just trying get Yuu to do things in general.

Yeah, this was what I meant. Touko is too horny to be the bottom. Unless coming to term with herself somehow makes her less horny, I don't see Yuu topping her.

On a side note, seems like we have been 4saken. Time to learn Japanese everyone.

Naa just being the more horny one or one seeking more physical intimacy/contact doesn't mean they are top. It just means they are the one seeking/craving more attention from the other. That itself can already be seen as a more bottom role. Touko has already shown herself the more needy one wanting to seek comfort from Yuu and attention from her. Not to mention doing things just so she could be near her or see her even just for a moment like showing up at Yuus family bookstore to give Yuu a gift as a excuse to see her or meeting Yuu at her classroom. If Touko gives up on acting strong and always having be confident and perfect you would probably see Yuu naturally taking more of a lead in a actual relationship between them. In some ways Yuu is the more mature and level headed of the two and doesn't get overly excited generally. Touko underneath her act is far more childish, impulsive, and excitable than Yuu. Like during the election where she literally jumped on Yuu's back hugging her. The manga Umi no Misaki has a character that is almost identical to Touko who feels they need keep up a image of what she thinks people expect of her. In her case also the image she portrays and her real personality are markedly different just like Touko. They both have far more needy and childish sides that they try to hide.

As far as the forsaken thing 4s doesn't have a set release date but instead a pretty wide range of the days they actually release a translation going past the current date. Assuming there wasn't actually something said by them.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

As far as the forsaken thing 4s doesn't have a set release date but instead a pretty wide range of the days they actually release a translation going past the current date. Assuming there wasn't actually something said by them.

They always leave a message if there's ever any delay, but this time, there's nothing, so most are worried.

last edited at May 3, 2017 12:05PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I do think Touko would still probably take the lead in some areas like being more sexually aggressive and initiating more physical contact and just trying get Yuu to do things in general.

Yeah, this was what I meant. Touko is too horny to be the bottom. Unless coming to term with herself somehow makes her less horny, I don't see Yuu topping her.

I could see Touko asking for Yuu to top her or making enough hints that Yuu gets the message, but as far as Yuu coming on to Touko as entirely Yuu's idea? I am not seeing it yet, it is always motivated in my mind by something Touko does. Even in this most recently chapter Yuu inviting Touko to her house seems to be Yuu's own version of this that she wants more of Touko's affection/worried and doesn't seem to be motivated by any real top tendencies. Of course this could change if we actually get it translated, but I think a transformation where Yuu becomes more assertive, while it may be on the horizon, isn't happening just yet (in this chapter), but maybe very soon.

On Touko's end however she cuddles with Yuu with her head on Yuu's chest/lap despite the fact that Yuu is clearly shorter than her, and in the "reward" for waiting for Sport's Day scene Touko clearly desires to have Yuu be more aggressive and initiate things despite this not going along with her supposed desire for Yuu to not love her.

So in an ideal world where they're dating in college and sleeping together a lot, it would probably alternate. Getting to that point where it is more equal might be used as a more visual symbol of the changing relationship balance.

last edited at May 3, 2017 12:25PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

I started the top-bottom discussion as more of a joke, but I guess we're really getting into it lol

Naa just being the more horny one or one seeking more physical intimacy/contact doesn't mean they are top. It just means they are the one seeking/craving more attention from the other. That itself can already be seen as a more bottom role. Touko has already shown herself the more needy one wanting to seek comfort from Yuu and attention from her. Not to mention doing things just so she could be near her or see her even just for a moment like showing up at Yuus family bookstore to give Yuu a gift as a excuse to see her or meeting Yuu at her classroom. If Touko gives up on acting strong and always having be confident and perfect you would probably see Yuu naturally taking more of a lead in a actual relationship between them. In some ways Yuu is the more mature and level headed of the two and doesn't get overly excited generally. Touko underneath her act is far more childish, impulsive, and excitable than Yuu. Like during the election where she literally jumped on Yuu's back hugging her.

Yeah, I see what you mean & I definitely agree with your view on Touko's and Yuu's characterizations in their relationship. I wrote something similar (though in a different context) before, but never took it to the next step and considered the bed roles as well lol

Since we're talking about Touko's characterization being like that of a self-indulgent child, assuming the direction of the manga is that of a cathartic coming-of-age where Touko does change by the end, we might get to see her becoming more considerate of Yuu's feelings and less as self-indulgent in her desires, therefore finally bringing balance to their relationship. If that's the case, I can imagine what Tiger said about them alternating roles happen.

On Touko's end however she cuddles with Yuu with her head on Yuu's chest/lap despite the fact that Yuu is clearly shorter than her, and in the "reward" for waiting for Sport's Day scene Touko clearly desires to have Yuu be more aggressive and initiate things despite this not going along with her supposed desire for Yuu to not love her.

Yeah, it's all unreliable narration at this point. Yuu already came out of "denial" & have sorta come to terms with her feelings. Will Touko, too?

I can't wait to see a proper confession from both sides by the end of this manga (again, assuming this is not a tragic romance)

last edited at May 3, 2017 4:44PM

joined Apr 6, 2017

I started the top-bottom discussion as more of a joke, but I guess we're really getting into it lol

I can't wait to see a proper confession from both sides by the end of this manga (again, assuming this is not a tragic romance)

Ya it is a bit silly but interesting with this being such a good story. Of course unlike a lot of stories you can't really see a most likely outcome/ending with this one leaving a lot of room for discussion. Only thing can really guess on at this point is no matter how you look at it at least one person is likely gonna come out hurt by this of the three girls. I just truly hope it isn't Yuu. I mean she started this out having no interest in it and just going along with things. She eventually has been made to have feelings and it would be criminal if she is the one who ends up left behind in the end after all that.

Thinking about it them becoming more balance and going back and forth on their roles if they have a normal relationship does sound like the most likely outcome if Touko just gets over her issues.

Dear god I just hope this doesn't become a tragic story. I don't think anyone could handle that.

Well if 4s has vanished at least we are almost guaranteed to have a english release of un translated chapters at some point in one form or another. It will just really suck having wait for who knows how long. (I'm still waiting for someone to pick back up Kanamemo and finish off the last half of that. Though unlike this there is a low chance of that happening sadly.)

last edited at May 3, 2017 6:28PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Only thing can really guess on at this point is no matter how you look at it at least one person is likely gonna come out hurt by this of the three girls. I just truly hope it isn't Yuu.

For the love of God, the one thing I truly hope for by the end of this manga is that Yuu will be very VERY HAPPY. She's such an angel for putting up with Touko for so long. Her monologue at the end of the latest chapter was great "I want Nanami-senpai to not hate herself. I don't know if this is pride. I don't know if senpai herself doesn't wish for it. I don't even know if this is simply my own selfishness. Even so, I want to change that person." Like Natsuki said in chapter 19, for Yuu to be so fixated on doing something is such a big change from who she used to be. She's not just going along with what others ask her to do anymore and definitely not even Touko at this point. & I hope things will eventually work out for her, so we can finally get to see this girl smiling genuinely and happily and not feeling lonely and distant for once. JUSTICE FOR YUU.

Thinking about it them becoming more balance and going back and forth on their roles if they have a normal relationship does sound like the most likely outcome if Touko just gets over her issues.

This will not be easy for sure. I actually have my doubts that Yuu's plan will work out smoothly. We'll see next volume...

Dear god I just hope this doesn't become a tragic story. I don't think anyone could handle that.

This. Definitely.

Well if 4s has vanished at least we are almost guaranteed to have a english release of un translated chapters at some point in one form or another. It will just really suck having wait for who knows how long. (I'm still waiting for someone to pick back up Kanamemo and finish off the last half of that. Though unlike this there is a low chance of that happening sadly.

I'm not a fan of the 7seas releases, but I was gonna buy all of YagaKimi volumes anyway. Since vol. 2 & 3 are all coming out within this year, we'll get this chapter and the later ones next year... I really don't like waiting that long, but at least we'll get something eventually. As long as this series doesn't get cancelled, there is hope.

joined Apr 6, 2017

Only thing can really guess on at this point is no matter how you look at it at least one person is likely gonna come out hurt by this of the three girls. I just truly hope it isn't Yuu.

For the love of God, the one thing I truly hope for by the end of this manga is that Yuu will be very VERY HAPPY. She's such an angel for putting up with Touko for so long. Her monologue at the end of the latest chapter was great "I want Nanami-senpai to not hate herself. I don't know if this is pride. I don't know if senpai herself doesn't wish for it. I don't even know if this is simply my own selfishness. Even so, I want to change that person." Like Natsuki said in chapter 19, for Yuu to be so fixated on doing something is such a big change from who she used to be. She's not just going along with what others ask her to do anymore and definitely not even Touko at this point. & I hope things will eventually work out for her, so we can finally get to see this girl smiling genuinely and happily and not feeling lonely and distant for once. JUSTICE FOR YUU.

This will not be easy for sure. I actually have my doubts that Yuu's plan will work out smoothly. We'll see next volume...

This. Definitely.

Well if 4s has vanished at least we are almost guaranteed to have a english release of un translated chapters at some point in one form or another. It will just really suck having wait for who knows how long. (I'm still waiting for someone to pick back up Kanamemo and finish off the last half of that. Though unlike this there is a low chance of that happening sadly.

I'm not a fan of the 7seas releases, but I was gonna buy all of YagaKimi volumes anyway. Since vol. 2 & 3 are all coming out within this year, we'll get this chapter and the later ones next year... I really don't like waiting that long, but at least we'll get something eventually. As long as this series doesn't get cancelled, there is hope.

Well the first english volume release is the best seller on amazon in the yuri/yaoi categories. So if it is liked anywhere near as much in Japan as it is here baring the magazine it being published in shutting down or somethign happening to the author it being canceled is slim. I .. I.. dunno if I could handle waiting a year to be able read the next chapter... It;s weird, In a way I want see the manga end but not that I want it over I just really want to see what the final outcome will be. First time I think I ever wanted to get to the end of a manga like that. Does 4S actually have a website or something? I always just assumed it was just one person doing it because they wanted to and not a group/dedicated scanner of any kind.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

THEY'RE BACK. 4S IS BACCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!! TL IS OUT!!!!!

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

you beat me to it ^-^

And whoa, what a wonderful chapter <3
I love this story so much.

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Uwaahhhh.... Things are starting to happen!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Sayaka vs. Yuu is going to explode one of these days.

joined Apr 6, 2017

Sayaka vs. Yuu is going to explode one of these days.

Syaka's uppity attitude of how she is the closest person to Touko and the only person who Touko needs is starting to get annoying. Ok she doesn't know all that is going on but she clearly knows there is more to Yuu and Touko's relationship than just simply senpai and kohai. Sometimes a person like that is really low as they are really just doing it for their own self satisfaction and not just because they truly care about the person. A whole hey look at me ain't I great how I'm here for this person. No one else can help this person like I can. Sometimes they even drive off anyone else who tries to be close or helpful to the person isolating them. Not saying this is what she is doing but still she needs lose some the attitude...

I've noticed Yuu seems have a thing for playing with Touko's hair...

I almost wish the sis had come in and seen them if it hadn't been such a serious scene. Maybe finally give Yuu someone to talk to about things.

last edited at May 4, 2017 10:52AM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I cant tell if I just need to re read the older chapters because im so confused on what just happend near the end XD

joined Jun 12, 2015

Page 30! My thoughts exactly!

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

I cant tell if I just need to re read the older chapters because im so confused on what just happend near the end XD

Our girl can't hold it in anymore, that's what.

N5203e802c394f_large
joined May 5, 2013

This series is killing me. In a good way though.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

How is this a difficulty? Horny, demanding bottoms just have to be disciplined. Sexily. Surely that's obvious.

joined May 4, 2017

Just wanted to say the "How can I love someone who loves something I hate" and "How can you say you hate something I lo-" part is brilliant.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

How is this a difficulty? Horny, demanding bottoms just have to be disciplined. Sexily. Surely that's obvious.

Now you make me think of some SM play... How did we get here again?

0000profile%20pic_my%20food%20seems%20to%20be%20very%20cute
joined Feb 26, 2017

Is it possible that if Touko really, REALLY love Yuu, she wouldn't abandone Yuu even after she confessed to her? O.o

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Is it possible that if Touko really, REALLY love Yuu, she wouldn't abandone Yuu even after she confessed to her? O.o

Yeah, though at the current stage, if Yuu is to carelessly confess, she'll probably throw Touko into further despair since the last string to her current world view that she's holding onto will be gone. Either that will be a catalyst for change or it'll be a catalyst for suicide.

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

is there a fb group? I read that on 4chan but I haven't seen one anywhere

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Just wanted to say the "How can I love someone who loves something I hate" and "How can you say you hate something I lo-" part is brilliant.

As a writer, I definitely appreciated that part. It tugged my heart in just the right way.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I'm very emotionally invested in this story. This is some damn good writing. I want Yuu to get what she desires, very much so. At the same time I can understand if it goes in a different direction (as long as we don't get Nanashi'd).

joined Apr 6, 2017

Yeah, though at the current stage, if Yuu is to carelessly confess, she'll probably throw Touko into further despair since the last string to her current world view that she's holding onto will be gone. Either that will be a catalyst for change or it'll be a catalyst for suicide.

What Touko said this chapter actually worries me a little bit. Touko's love is so conditional and to be able say she can't love her if those specific conditions are no longer met makes it seem that just maybe it isn't love in the first place. What if in the end she doesn't actually love her but instead is just a release, infatuation, lust, or something else that she is mistaken for love? It really is impossible to tell how things are going turn out with this story at this point.

To reply you must either login or sign up.