Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Woooot! New series! Nice, I like it. (y) and hahahha, somehow I was expecting that ending... lol but nonetheless, yuri is yuri.

Screen%20shot%202014-05-25%20at%201.17.14%20pm
joined Apr 16, 2014

Huh. What was the one-shot and was it any good?

Good or not depends on each person, I personally thought it was interesting despite the fact that it was het. and I think that's the reason the mangaka decided not to follow it because she wanted to do yuri.

It talks about two twin sisters who disliked when people try to differentiate between them, everyday they would swap places by flipping the coin, they both fell in love with their childhood friend. On the day their childhood friend confesses to one of the twins, one of them dies in an accident, in the end we don't really know who died since they swap places everyday since they were children but it was hinted that the one that got confessed to is the one who died.

It was nice and confusing at the same time, I liked how the twins were betrayed as one person with a clone.
I can translate it if people are interested but I doubt you'd find it in dynasty since it's het.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Good or not depends on each person, I personally thought it was interesting despite the fact that it was het. and I think that's the reason the mangaka decided not to follow it because she wanted to do yuri.

It talks about two twin sisters who disliked when people try to differentiate between them, everyday they would swap places by flipping the coin, they both fell in love with their childhood friend. On the day their childhood friend confesses to one of the twins, one of them dies in an accident, in the end we don't really know who died since they swap places everyday since they were children but it was hinted that the one that got confessed to is the one who died.

It was nice and confusing at the same time, I liked how the twins were betrayed as one person with a clone.
I can translate it if people are interested but I doubt you'd find it in dynasty since it's het.

That does sound rather interesting and bittersweet, so I'd be interested in reading it, at the very least.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hm I feel like she could have redone it and made it yuri since the focus was on the twins anyway haha. But I don't really know how else she would take that particular storyline further regardless if it was het or yuri. I think the impact wouldnt be as effective if it was multichaptered. Sounds really interesting though!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What the hell.

joined Mar 23, 2013

What the hell.

Welcome to the wonderful world of tragedy oneshots, enjoy your stay.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

OK I legit snorted at the end when she was thinking 'I don't understand at all whats going on'. It seemed a bit fast for the unloving sempai to suddenly fall for her. All she did was turn a guy down haha . This is gonna be one of those 'ilu sempai!!1' stories isn't it hahaha. (Also cmon girl, friends are there for you to talk to, if they dont support your decision then theyre rubbish friends!)

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I'd read it because I eat despair up. I can only read het if it has some kind of tragedy in it.

joined Aug 19, 2014

Seeing that panel with MC 'floating' reminds me of the same Reimu panel in one of her doujin lol.

joined Mar 30, 2012

That does sound rather interesting and bittersweet, so I'd be interested in reading it, at the very least.

I'd be interested in reading it too. The idea itself I've read before but still that summary pulled me.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

OK I legit snorted at the end when she was thinking 'I don't understand at all whats going on'. It seemed a bit fast for the unloving sempai to suddenly fall for her. All she did was turn a guy down haha . This is gonna be one of those 'ilu sempai!!1' stories isn't it hahaha. (Also cmon girl, friends are there for you to talk to, if they dont support your decision then theyre rubbish friends!)

the confession might have seemed fast but, considering the tittle i don't think things are going to be that simple. at least i hope not lol cause that WAS quite out of the blue lol.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 06, "chosena" should be "chosen a " missing a space"
pg 16, "In middle school" not "In the middle school"
pg 43, "that here is any" should be "there"

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I dont know if they're both asexual, but I think the senpai might be really starting to feel differently, despite how fast it seems. Although, being asexual doesn't mean you're aromantic.
"Our joined hands felt a bit sweaty, but that wasn't me." It was senpai, senpai's hand was starting to sweat.
When senpai started asking her if she never felt that anyone was special, it was to confirm that Yuu indeed never experienced romantic attraction towards another.
"We are the same... no, that's not right, because I think be falling for you."
At first, Yuu identified herself with senpai because none of them were interested in anyone else romantically.
Senpai was agreeing with that statement, of not thinking of anyone as special, but she took it back right away, because it wasn't true anymore.
I know it sounds like Senpai is going way too fast, but I think it's the first time she ever felt anything remotely similar to what everyone else perceived as falling in love, and intrigued by such feelings, told Yuu, whom they both connected from not having those feelings before, like "Bro, you know that thing that we never felt? I'm starting to feel it bro (EXCEPT THAT IT'S TOWARDS YOU)"

last edited at May 11, 2015 5:41AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, it's a very sudden confession and I can't help but finding it off.

They've met what? A few times? And this goes like "I think I'm falling for you"...ahumm, what? who? where?

MC : "cannot process... entering emergency shutdown procedure"

Well, the middle-school friend confession didn't sweep her off her feet, but that one is sure to throw her off-balance.

joined Aug 19, 2012

Curious that is being published by Dengeki Daioh. I really like the way their uniform looks.

It really isn't that weird, they have a couple subtext yuri series running too.

last edited at May 11, 2015 7:51AM

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

..., like "Bro, you know that thing that we never felt? I'm starting to feel it bro (EXCEPT THAT IT'S TOWARDS YOU)"

Now i want all the sempai dialog to be made Like she is a college bro.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The heck? I'm surprised to see such a boom for this series, especially in a single day. Is there something special about this (artist, publication, etc) that makes it open to such wide feedback? :o

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Because people here are starving for new yuri series I guess?

Nothing much really new published these days. The art is nice and the story starts oddly.

So there.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Liking this. Love the art! More plz XD lol

joined Jul 31, 2014

A good starting. Another great story looking forward for this!

last edited at May 12, 2015 7:13PM

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Poor guy. He's one of the few guys that appear in yuri manga not as some jackass. Okay maybe that's exaggerating it a bit. But he's a really sweet person to give a heartfelt confession like that, wait for a month, get rejected and could still genuinely say "thank you".

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Gotta wait for this ' '

joined Oct 26, 2014

Wow. That's a quick confession but it doesn't bother me at all.

joined Aug 19, 2012

Because people here are starving for new yuri series I guess?

Nothing much really new published these days. The art is nice and the story starts oddly.

So there.

You mean not being translated. There is quite a bit of ongoing yuri series published in 2014 and 2015, or prior, with no translation or discussion.

last edited at May 11, 2015 4:10PM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Interesting, I wasn't expecting the upperclassman to be the one to take the initiative like that. It's clever how this sets itself up on the expectation of the "I think I might like this cool older girl" cliche and then thoroughly subverts it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.