Forum › Yuri manga you should be reading that aren't here (V2)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

My Avatar is from the Code Geass spin off, Oz the Reflection. The ones in the picture are Oldrin and Marrybell, and though they are 'implied' to be together in the time of the picture, currently Oldrin has lost a lot of her memory, and doesn't like the Marrybell she sees on the TV, and Marrybell I think slept with her brother. She had him use his Geass so he appeared to be Oldrin though. But earlier it's implied Marrybell pines over the brother. So I'm not sure how yuri it is, and it hasn't been translated yet, so I don't know how applicable is for this list. I ship it though.

If you want to find out more, there's a thread for it on fanfiction, one on animesuki and some stuff scattered about.

edit: shares the space with a lot of Akito stuff, so that's usually in the title.

I thought it was familiar, do you have a link for it? If I search for it myself I will want to save everything I find...

I already read about it sometime ago, it's already over with 5 volumes, I don't want to search about it again, can you give more spoiler about it? Specially the ending, but I doubt it go beyond subtext.

I assume that's what you tried linking to.

There's only translated stuff for the photo story, and that's not done, and the guy doing it got captured by real life.

Oz is over, but the sequel Oz 2 is ongoing. Oz ended with a confrontation between the twins, Toto wiping their memory of each other (I think), then dying, wizard rescuing Oldrin and Marrybell rescuing Orpheus. I follow the thread on fanficiton to keep up with the current series. That looks to be going through to the R2 final. Oldrin is missing and Marrybell apparently isn't interested in searching for her, and prefers Orpheus' company for whatever reason. Remains to be seen how involved V.V. is in that.

I have the first three volumes on my laptop, not sure where to get or read the other two.

If you want me to elaborate a bit more, specify something and I'll try.

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 5:42PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I assume that's what you tried linking to.

There's only translated stuff for the photo story, and that's not done, and the guy doing it got captured by real life.

Oz is over, but the sequel Oz 2 is ongoing. Oz ended with a confrontation between the twins, Toto wiping their memory of each other (I think), then dying, wizard rescuing Oldrin and Marrybell rescuing Orpheus. I follow the thread on fanficiton to keep up with the current series. That looks to be going through to the R2 final. Oldrin is missing and Marrybell apparently isn't interested in searching for her, and prefers Orpheus' company for whatever reason. Remains to be seen how involved V.V. is in that.

I have the first three volumes on my laptop, not sure where to get or read the other two.

If you want me to elaborate a bit more, specify something and I'll try.

I meant a link to download your avatar, I want it for my collection.

And don't need to elaborate for now, all I want to know is how it will end fow Oldrin and Marrybell, if it will be yuri ending, just subtext or shitty het ending, how long is the sequel already? It will probably be more or less 5 volumes again, if possible I would like you to tell me if anything important (yurish) happens when new chapters are released...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

And don't need to elaborate for now, all I want to know is how it will end fow Oldrin and Marrybell, if it will be yuri ending, just subtext or shitty het ending, how long is the sequel already? It will probably be more or less 5 volumes again, if possible I would like you to tell me if anything important (yurish) happens when new chapters are released...

The best I can offer is save image as I'm afraid, I got my avatar when I downloaded those three volumes.

I will be sure to update you if I see you on a topic after the conclusion of Oz 2, and if anything happens between the two. Probably won't be soon though, they're no where near each other and the most interesting thing of late was Orange showing up to use his geass canceler on Lyre (Orpheus' nickname in the Glinda Knights) to undo Marrybell's geass on him (same as Lelouch), which confused the hell out of me because they're supposed to both be working for V.V.

Oz 2 hasn't been going for too long, it's not that far into it. I have some hope for at least a subtext ending (Nightmare of Nunnally was basically text), what with how they were portrayed early on, but the scene where Orpheus rescued Marrybell in Japan makes me uneasy.

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 6:08PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

The best I can offer is save image as I'm afraid, I got my avatar when I downloaded those three volumes.

I will be sure to update you if I see you on a topic after the conclusion of Oz 2, and if anything happens between the two.

I want those volumes than, and do you want the shoujo ai anthology Code Geass Queen? I found them scanned, but since they're licensed I can't post the link here, my previous post was already edited by a mod because of that...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I want those volumes than, and do you want the shoujo ai anthology Code Geass Queen? I found them scanned, but since they're licensed I can't post the link here, my previous post was already edited by a mod because of that...

I would love that anthology, but I'm not sure I'd be aloud to post the link to where I downloaded those volumes here. I'm fairly sure it wasn't legal, and it might annoy you that there's only three. And it's in moonspeak.

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 6:30PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well, I'm a rebel anyway, and it's not licensed like your link was so I'll post it anyway, and just wait for it be deleted if there's a problem. Can't remember if this is what I originally got, but after some searching I have www.mediafire.com/?17129xn370x8bdw Let me know if that is less than what I claim to have, or in poor quality, I'll have a deeper dig for my original link.

*posted separately in case you read my original dismissed it and didn't come back, therefore didn't get it.

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 6:31PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I would love that anthology, but I'm not sure I'd be aloud to post the link to where I downloaded those volumes here. I'm fairly sure it wasn't legal, and it might annoy you that there's only three. And it's in moonspeak.

Well, I'm a rebel anyway, and it's not licensed like your link was so I'll post it anyway, and just wait for it be deleted if there's a problem. Can't remember if this is what I originally got, but after some searching I have www.mediafire.com/?17129xn370x8bdw Let me know if that is less than what I claim to have, or in poor quality, I'll have a deeper dig for my original link.

*posted separately in case you read my original dismissed it and didn't come back, therefore didn't get it.

You just need to choose where I can give you the anthology, using irc here on Dynasty, email, facebook, skype, badoo, chatzy, homing pigeon, morse code, smoke signal, or whatever means you want.

And I'm all about illegal, be it games, mangas, animes, movies, whatever it is, piracy for the win! if it's illegal I want it, except pedo stuff, but it's not like I download Freenet, Ares and other p2p programs to download some pedo stuff, nope, not at all (Suspiciously Specific Denial)

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 6:39PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You just need to choose where I can give you the anthology, using the irc here on Dynasty, email, facebook, skype, badoo, chatzy, homing pigeon, morse code, smoke signal, or whatever means you want.

And I'm all about illegal, be it games, mangas, animes, movies, whatever it is, piracy for the win! if it's illegal I want it, except pedo stuff, but it's not like I download Freenet, Ares and other p2p programs to download some pedo stuff, nope, not at all (Suspiciously Specific Denial)

God damnit... Link... to T... V... Tropes... must... re... sist...

When somethings illegal, it's twice the fun, ask the torture subjects I have locked up downstairs!

Whilst smoke signal and homing pigeon are very tempting, and I would ask for it via email (except I ask the same thing whenever I can't get into sixth form and the email never arrives, I'm worried mines lazy) or the irc (except I've never used and don't know how to. Or where it is? This is the first I've heard of it), please send it to facebook as the relatively quick for me to access option. I call myself Jim McHim there, and I have an avatar I made in chibi me. Like a diabolical looking chibi with panda toys or something.

Unless of course that's inconvenient to you. In which case I've only got accounts on Steam, Fanfiction, Paradox Plaza and Skype to choose from.

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 6:49PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

You just need to choose where I can give you the anthology, using the irc here on Dynasty, email, facebook, skype, badoo, chatzy, homing pigeon, morse code, smoke signal, or whatever means you want.

God damnit... Link... to T... V... Tropes... must... re... sist...

When somethings illegal, it's twice the fun, ask the torture subjects I have locked up downstairs!

Whilst smoke signal and homing pigeon are very tempting, and I would ask for it via email (except I ask the same thing whenever I can't get into sixth form and the email never arrives, I'm worried mines lazy) or the irc (except I've never used and don't know how to. Or where it is? This is the first I've heard of it), please send it to facebook as the relatively quick for me to access option. I call myself Jim McHim there, and I have an avatar I made in chibi me. Like a diabolical looking chibi with panda toys or something.

Unless of course that's inconvenient to you. In which case I've only got accounts on Steam, Fanfiction, Paradox Plaza and Skype to choose from.

Facebook than! and Jim McHim? Jim? Seriously? need to resist the urge to make jokes about "he's dead jim"!

And I already stole your avatar there!

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 6:51PM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

@ alice cheshire: your nick come from the book or from a (strange) manga i read just yesterday?

Assuming you actually mean Alice in Wonderland (most people assume that my name being Alice comes from Touhou annoyingly) then the book, yeah.

ah ah ah, that's... unexpected, even for a fan of that character like me,
i was thinking to Sekai oni, a new manga (shonen-like, not yuri) with lots of reference to "Through the looking-glass"

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

@ alice cheshire: your nick come from the book or from a (strange) manga i read just yesterday?

Assuming you actually mean Alice in Wonderland (most people assume that my name being Alice comes from Touhou annoyingly) then the book, yeah.

ah ah ah, that's... unexpected, even for a fan of that character like me,
i was thinking to Sekai oni, a new manga (shonen-like, not yuri) with lots of reference to "Through the looking-glass"

Sekai Oni sure is good, I wonder how long it will last, raws are already on volume 9, translation on 7...

Anyone know the name of this manga or mangaka?

last edited at Apr 14, 2015 3:55AM

joined Dec 5, 2014

^The author is Aoto Hibiki (https://twitter.com/Aoto_Hibiki). It's seems like this going released the 18/04 in Japan.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

^The author is Aoto Hibiki (https://twitter.com/Aoto_Hibiki). It's seems like this going released the 18/04 in Japan.

Thanks, I was not sure if that was the author since I didn't find any manga made by her.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Anyone knows of any Yuri series like Banana no Nana?

Found one, not translated, called Dark Regnum... unfortunately it has HetRape... MC girl has an evil(?) dude's spirit inside that makes her into Futanari, gives her shadowy powers, and sometimes sprout Tentacles outta somewhere for hentai-convenience. MC falls for a girl and I think they became a couple early on, seems like it has a nice ending too.
exhentai link or nhentai link

Basically, what I am looking is one of those adventure stories that feels like it is partially being written as it is being drawn, nonsensical adventures or so to speak. Pretty sure Banana no Nana is the only one on this site and it sucks that it was rushed... Being yuri ofc, preferably without rape and het.

I remember one tagged as yuri that was about... a princess that flashed her panties in the cover... not sure, memory failing me.. Can't find it. EDIT: nvm, found it here on dynasty... dropped =/

last edited at Apr 18, 2015 1:21AM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Just requested this:

Asahi Nagu

Basically a sports manga - kendo sports mixed with naginata, an all-girls club.
Protag's first meeting with Maharu, the other lead girl, was yurilific.
Only three chapters scanlated by Manga Syndrome since 2012, why oh why (no indication of being dropped or whatsoever). But so far has 14 volumes.
Have read the 3 chaps, got completely hooked

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I am currently interested in Trash. I haven't seen the yuri yet though... and I'm almost at the final released chapter.. I wonder why is it tagged like that..oh well It is fun, brutal and gorey <3

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Dragon yuri

I doubt that any two words can be put together that are more awesome than these.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I am currently interested in Trash. I haven't seen the yuri yet though... and I'm almost at the final released chapter.. I wonder why is it tagged like that..oh well It is fun, brutal and gorey <3

Don't worry about the yuri, I have read the latest RAW and it's absolutely deliver in this front, and it keep getting gorer too

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

Don't worry about the yuri, I have read the latest RAW and it's absolutely deliver in this front, and it keep getting gorer too

Amaaazing you've brought new light to my life, thank you.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Ah, by the time the yuri comes I don't know if it's even worth it. And I'm not talking about the gore...
I am ashamed I read as much as I did, which was all of it.

Why ashamed? It's a good manga, the yuri is with the two main characters?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yes, the yuri has just now started between the main characters. However, that was after we watched one of them get raped, flashbacks of her as a child getting gangraped and worse, and also other side characters getting raped. Like, I don't even know how I made it through Honestly, what has been translated so far is pretty tame compared to what's to come.

Nice, can you give link for the raws? In what chapter the yuri starts? Latest chapter is far from the ones that are translated?

last edited at Jun 12, 2015 5:35PM

Have we still not fixed Ajiichi's name on the reader? Also, do not buy those GEN Manga releases, they are quite awful.

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ah, by the time the yuri comes I don't know if it's even worth it. And I'm not talking about the gore...

Yes, the yuri has just now started between the main characters. However, that was after we watched one of them get raped, flashbacks of her as a child getting gangraped and worse, and also other side characters getting raped. Like, I don't even know how I made it through Honestly, what has been translated so far is pretty tame compared to what's to come.

I think the main chars haven't yet developed any yuri, not after last translated chapter,from what I saw in raws,which wasn't much cos i wanna read the whole thing.. there is this crazy ass killer girl who rapes the mafia boss...not really pleasant, and the whole gangbang raping,well the manga is kinda filled with pedophiles..so yeah.. I'd love for Bullet to be gay though but not cos she hates men due to being gangraped a lot

It reminded me a bit of Murcielago but 100X more violent and gruesome and everyone is much more Fcked up,and with good reason

Swet3
joined Aug 26, 2015

I think the main chars haven't yet developed any yuri, not after last translated chapter,from what I saw in raws,which wasn't much cos i wanna read the whole thing.. there is this crazy ass killer girl who rapes the mafia boss...not really pleasant, and the whole gangbang raping,well the manga is kinda filled with pedophiles..so yeah.. I'd love for Bullet to be gay though but not cos she hates men due to being gangraped a lot

It reminded me a bit of Murcielago but 100X more violent and gruesome and everyone is much more Fcked up,and with good reason

God fucking damnit
Even if I know they will kill anyone who wrongs I HATE that they have to go through that :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.