Forum › Valkyrie Drive, New Multimedia Project by Senran Kagura's Creator

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

There's a puzzle quest for me to solve until the finale. It's Akira Hiiragi and his Arm, Sri. In the 1st place, Liberator and Exstar are both girls. I wonder if Akira was the exception because he was the only guy Liberator ? Is this inconsistent ?

Look at Akira really hard. Is that a guy?

http://i.imgur.com/2XbGznt.jpg

Wait a second ! Who draw this image? Is he/she a Japanese or Westerner ?

Official manga picture.

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

The three mangas will be from the same artist right? You know the artist name? I want to see what else he/she did.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I don't think they would show that a girl turn giant just to give fanservice...

Or would they?
¯_(ツ)_/¯

it's a little hard to think straight when they shove boobs in our faces

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The three mangas will be from the same artist right? You know the artist name? I want to see what else he/she did.

Different artists. Mermaid's is Zunta, Bhikkhuni is Inu and I ignore the name of Siren's :v

Characters designers are also different, Hiroku Kaneko is both the designer and the director on Mermaid, Mana Wara is Bhikkhuni's designer and Clesta is Siren's

Anyways, back to Mermaid.

The episode was pretty damn good. Being sort of a breather episode is just what we needed after last week's episode. And while being a beather one, it actually helped to move forward both the general plot (by revealing the Arm virus can grant more than simply the power to turn into different weapons/objects and introducing Akira's arm) and Mirei and Mamori's relationship. Despite her fangirl crush on Akira, Mamori just keeps getting gayer and gayer with each passing episode while Mirei si finally starting to take the initiative with her.

The giant girl was actually well handled since it was treated like something very unusual but ultimately, normal in universe. There was a lot of fanservice but then again, what was you expecting from someone who simply can't find clothes of her size? The relationship with her liberator is the most important part of the episode on my opinion though, since it makes a point of showing there IS romance on the show and is more than simply kissing and groping for fanservice's sake. Even Charlotte got some degree of characterization this time making her endearing despite all the crap she pulls.

Kasumi keeps being the most level headed and reasonable auhtority on the island and all around, an excellent character. Hard to tell what will next episode bring (I'm hoping for some Meifong focus) but I'm really looking forward to it nonetheless.

At this point I'm ready to take the plunge and preordering those BDs, the show is that good.

And now, more fanart!

You shouldn't cheat on J, Rain

https://twitter.com/negiosyo/status/663365467130597377

‘Valkyrie Drive Mermaid’ producer Hiraku Kaneko posted this picture on his twitter and described it as “MireMamo after the filming of BD’s specials”.
HOLY SHIT

https://twitter.com/yurisouls/status/663289599460929536

https://twitter.com/nishidaken/status/663385101896544256
I don't know why Scrappy is there

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53441160

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53434853

https://twitter.com/dkr322/status/662677728164904963

https://twitter.com/HALuI1530/status/661947344829550592

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 5:11PM

joined May 11, 2012

Or would they?
¯_(ツ)_/¯

But Mamori do! Althought I doubt she really ever thought straight before...

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

who does lady lady look like? O.O I feel like I have seen them before or like their "character" in another anime? the fack?then again here is the person who thought the two main reminded her of Madoka cast put together. I really am crazy -.-

joined May 11, 2012

I really am crazy -.-

You talk as if that is a bad thing...

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Or would they?
¯_(ツ)_/¯

But Mamori do! Althought I doubt she really ever thought straight before.

Yeah, probably not.

joined May 11, 2012

And thanks for the mangakas name Dark_Tzitzimine, I found Valkyrie Drive Project page on Baka-updates in case someone want to see what else the artist of each manga made, Mermaid and Bhikkhuni artists made some hentai as I expected, for Siren it's his/her first manga, but I bet made at least hentai art before.

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

esn

Or would they?
¯_(ツ)_/¯

But Mamori do! Althought I doubt she really ever thought straight before.

Yeah, probably not.

We're, well, at least I'm assuming Mamori is bi because she have interest in Akira, but I started to think more about it, I know some might not have paid much attention to what Nevri said as she sounded a little antagonistc in her comment but all she said does make sense, sure she might be giving it too much credit but some are giving too little, like she said Mamori probably grow up in a het environment and never thought girls could be lovers, but I noticed that technically she never showed any interest in man either, she have this dream of meeting a prince in a white horse and since all she knew in life was taken away she's basically grabbing the only thing she have left, when she met Akira her dream basically became true so obviously she would fall head over heels for "him".

The way they made her it's obvious she's the typical innocent girl that is not very smart, she never talks about man but about meeting her ideal prince, sure she grew up never seen girls as options, but I think we can assume she never really saw man itself as possible lovers, she's basically in love with the idea of falling in love and have the perfect fairy tale romance with an ideal prince, if Akira didn't act like a prince she would show no interest in "him", as she grow up believing het is the only option she needed to think about what kind man she would fall in love with, but instead of thinking about a man she can only think about the unrealistic concept of ideal prince.

With that in mind I started to think about her relationship with Mirei, yeah she's not outright gay yet, but with each episode she's falling more in love with Mirei as if it's the most normal thing even if she's not noticing it, just look at the way she kissed Mirei in the gif above, no hesitation at all, I'm starting to think she was always a lesbian but never noticed as she grow up knowing that het is the default and only option that exist, yeah she fell for that ilusion of Akira a little too fast, but because she was seen her ideal prince wanting her not a man, her dream of ideal prince is all she have left and "he" was right there, she just needed to accept it, and since as far as she knows she's straight there was no reason for her to not accept it.

I think soon she and Akira will have some time together, but even though her ideal prince, the real deal instead of an ilusion, will be right there with her, I think she will either not feel attracted to "him" at all or will quickly lose interest in "him", because she will realize she never really wanted an ideal prince and only believed in that because she never realized she's actually very very gay, I'm actually suspecting that if she shows attraction to Akira, we're going to hear her thoughts describing "him" in a very feminine way without her noticing it, because she instinctively knows it's a girl, which would be another reason why she feels so attracted to Akira besides acting like an ideal prince, I also think that another reason she will realize that a prince is not what she really want is because she might keep thinking about Mirei all the time during this meeting, after all why would she care about a ideal prince when she can have something infinitely better like the adorkable Mirei.

Long story short, I think Mamori is actually super gay but never noticed it and as soon as she have some time with her prince she will wake up to reality and forget "him", going straight as a rainbow to Mirei arms.

Sigh, that was probably way bigger than necessary and I spent hours making it, hope that at least I'm didn't forget anything, I'm probably thinking too much about it but if someone reads all this shit please give your opinion. (iwi)

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 1:47AM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Long story short, I think Mamori is actually super gay but never noticed it and as soon as she have some time with her prince she will wake up to reality and forget "him", going straight as a rainbow in Mirei arms.

I'm inclined to agree. Sheltered little virgin, and it's pretty clear that she responds to Mirei at least sexually. Right now her world is just Mirei/Akira-sexual because those are the people she would feel the most safe with (more because they fall into the prince category). I think she'll embrace the sexuality a bit more later on. I mean, she's kind of stuck in a situation with continuous orgasms if we believe that "driving" comes from orgasm and a connection between the extar and liberator. I wouldn't mind living on Mermaid island.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I think soon she and Akira will have some time together, but even though her ideal prince, the real deal instead of an ilusion, will be right there with her, I think she will either not feel attracted to "him" at all or will quickly lose interest in "him", because she will realize she never really wanted an ideal prince and only believed in that because she never realized she's actually very very gay, I'm actually suspecting that if she shows attraction to Akira, we're going to hear her thoughts describing "him" in a very feminine way without her noticing it, because she instinctively knows it's a girl, which would be another reason why she feels so attracted to Akira besides acting like an ideal prince, I also think that another reason she will realize that a prince is not what she really want is because she might keep thinking about Mirei all the time during this meeting, after all why would she care about a ideal prince when she can have something infinitely better like the adorkable Mirei.

Interesting detail that I bet a lot of people missed. On Mamori's fantasy she never imagined Akira doing anything remotely close to the usual male reaction on that situation (ie dropping the pants and getting down to business) but rather, doing exactly the same stuff Mirei did, she even praised Akira's hands. The kicker? When she though about finally becoming "non-virgin Tokonome" what was Illusion!Akira doing? Fingering her.

Mamori's as gay as they come.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye

........eh...I'll do it later.

Sorry, I wasn't in the mood yesterday here, thanks again Nevri. *fixed obvious typo...you didn't see that.

No problem <3 and thanks for your effort ;3 I tried to find the typo you mentioned but couldn't xD

As I promised. Lewd doujin:

(when I use -, like: a- or -a, it means that sentence ends abruptly in this place, as if it was cut, like when you stop saying word in the middle, something like: immedi- Japanese can mark stuff like, but I wasn't sure how properly express it in english.)

Page 1

Torino: Thanks as always for bringing those goods Mei Feng-chan
sfx: boi~ng
Torino: Accept your remuneration <3
sfx: gulp..

(Before anyone point it out. Mei Feng is the correct way to write her name, even in episode 4 they used Feng already. I happened to know it because in our official translation of Bleach translator went into a lot detail why it is Sui Feng instead of Soi Fong, so I suspect it is the same way here. Even the kanji used for her name 鳳 reads as "feng (male Chinese firebird)")

Page 2

Mei Feng: Then as always...
Mei Feng: I'll roll up t-shirt like this and...
sfx: pull
Torino: Mn!
Mei Feng: rub!!!
text above bubble: fondle

Page 3

sfx: squish
sfx: Haa..
Torino: A-
text: fondle
Torino: Haamn..
Torino: No~ As always the feeling of jutting out of those cloths is
Torino: unbearable~
sfx under bubble: pinch-
sfx: pinch-
Torino: Mnnn
Torino: Fua..
sfx: lick..

Page 4

sfx: Chuu
sfx: Cha-
Torino: ...a...mn
Torino: Mei Feng-chan is sucking my breasst...
sfx: stiffen
sfx: straighten-
Torino: Hiu
Torino: ..-a
Torino: Haan
sfx: press
sfx: Haa

Page 5

sfx: fidget..
Torino: ...a...
Torino: Plea...se Mei fe... cha...
Mei Feng: Oops, you want me to touch you there, since it was only top right?
Mei Feng: Do the down yourself... k?
Torino: ...m...eany...

Page 6

sfx: unzip
sfx: steadily..
Torino: Fu
Torino: ...-a

Page 7

Torino: Amn
sfx: very
Mei Feng: Sexy
sfx: mumbling
Torino: Ha..
sfx: kissing
Torino: Uumn
sfx: slurping
Torino: a
crotch: squeeze
sfx: stretching out

Page 8

sfx: tug!
sfx: mumble
Torino: ...a-
Torino: Unfair Mei Feng-chan~!!
Mei Feng: No...
sfx: crumpling
Mei Feng: That is right though
sfx: excessively
sfx: slimy
Mei Feng: You are just way too sexy...
Mei Feng ...Onee-chan...

Page 9

Torino: A...
Mei Feng: Right now... one more time...-
sfx right to bubble: Haa
sfx: mumble-
Mei Feng: O, onee-chan...-
sfx around bubble: Haa Ha Ha
sfx: kissing..
sfx: splashing
Torino: Himn
sfx: shlick
sfx: soft-
Torino: Fu..
Torino: Aaa-

(This one was the hardest to specify which sfx is where. I tried my best but if you can't decipher it it is ok xD")

Page 10

Torino: ..chan..
Torino: Mei Feng-chan
Mei Feng: Mna?
Mei Feng: Wha-
Mei Feng: What is this!?
Torino: We need to take care of two more friends, soo
Torino: Receive your remuneration properly kay <3
sfx: vibrating
text: Hiii
text in caption: Torino-san turn!!!
text under caption: End.
text under boobs: Thank you very much for kindly reading it. 2015.11.03. Mame Suko

(She used really polite way to express gratitude. On her pixiv she uses Mame Shigeko, but here she actually wrote Mame Suko so I'm not sure what to make of it.)

This time it was little easier to determine who said what since Mei Feng is talking in kansai dialect.

Dark_Tzitzimine

right sfx in bubble: mew
left text in bubble: Catpot
text:
Valkyrie Drive
Mermaid
Episode 3-4
Contains spoilers

catpot (nekonabe) is a joke on nabe style dishes. Basically depending what you add to pot that is what kind of nabe it is.

title: Episode 3 I actually cried...
text: Thank you very much for coming with me but please don't act so rash
text: Maybe stop fighting too since it is bad...
text: She fallen sleep already...
text: Daddy
text: Mammy
text: I wanna meet you
text: I wanna go back
text: Wa, wa

title: Episode 4 She got lively....

Panel 1

biggest poster: Come on fest
poster under it: natural magnet
sfx: sticking
over Mamori's head: My prince
under Mamori's braid: Ufufu
upper poster: I'm not crossdressing
lower poster: I'm not a woman, I'm a man
Mirei: This is nightmare...

Panel 2

Torino: Huh? Mirei-chan wants a poster too?
Mei Feng: What the, you too are madly in love with mister sparkle... Scaryface-

Panel 3

sfx: clank
Mamori: It was a good hot bath~

Panel 4

Akira poster: I have no breasts
Mamori poster: It is Tokonome <3
sfxr: sticking

Panel 5

Mamori: Noo- Something like me doesn't match being next to Hiiragi-san, Jeez Mirei-san
text above Mirei: pacifying
text: avoid increasing the numbers of holes

Translating those Bhikkhuni pages would take me far too much time, but I can try translating specific parts if anyone is interested.

Finally watched new episode. It was comedy gold xD I was laughing almost entire time. Sure, it has some really good moving moments, but man it was overshadow with absurd XD (well it is still in realm of what could happen there, but still, can you blame me?) Yea, Mamori is getting more and more comfortable with kissing Mirei, but you still could argue that she just accepted that is the way it is done, so she can't help it. I guess we need to wait for next episode for some definite development of her sexuality.

esn

I mean, she's kind of stuck in a situation with continuous orgasms

That is the thing I noticed back in episode 1 with at least 4 of 5 drive scenes clearly showing that you need to reach some level of pleasure. Before series started I was sure all they need to do is kiss, but it was quickly proven to me that it isn't the case. One scene don't even have kissing, unless you consider shoe to the crotch as passionate kiss ;x

Dark_Tzitzimine

On Mamori's fantasy she never imagined Akira doing anything remotely close to the usual male reaction on that situation (ie dropping the pants and getting down to business) but rather, doing exactly the same stuff Mirei did, she even praised Akira's hands. The kicker? When she though about finally becoming "non-virgin Tokonome" what was Illusion!Akira doing? Fingering her.

To be fair, if we going with sheltered virgin scenario, she might not know how boys would act (she loves the ideal prince fantasy, so obviously he won't act like horny teenager), so the only way she could imagine it was the way Mirei is handling her. Sorry, now I'm kinda sounding like I'm trying to disprove that Mamori is indeed a unaware lesbian ^ ^"

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 5:54AM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Finally watched new episode. It was comedy gold xD I was laughing almost entire time. Sure, it has some really good moving moments, but man it was overshadow with absurd XD (well it is still in realm of what could happen there, but still, can you blame me?)

Still waiting for a gif of this scene. It's very important to me.

unless you consider shoe to the crotch as passionate kiss ;x

You mean it isn't? I guess I've been kissing wrong the entire time. No wonder I'm not getting any second dates.

The kicker? When she though about finally becoming "non-virgin Tokonome" what was Illusion!Akira doing? Fingering her.

be fair, if we going with sheltered virgin scenario, she might not know how boys would act (she loves the ideal prince fantasy, so obviously he won't act like horny teenager), so the only way she could imagine it was the way Mirei is handling her. Sorry, now I'm kinda sounding like I'm trying to disprove that Mamori is indeed a unaware lesbian ^ ^"

That, or Mamori has never seen a penis before and all she knows about sexual pleasure is from what Mirei has done to her... I think it's pretty plausible to assume it's mostly just ignorance. She should stay like that though.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

esn

Yea, tried to find gif of it first, but there seems to be nothing yet ;/

http://g1.flamingtext.ft-uc.com/MjAxNTExMDk/flamingtext_com_MDYyMTA2MTgxMzA.jpg

This is brilliant XD

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 6:37AM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

esn

Yea, tried to find gif of it first, but there seems to be nothing yet ;/

http://g1.flamingtext.ft-uc.com/MjAxNTExMDk/flamingtext_com_MDYyMTA2MTgxMzA.jpg

This is brilliant XD

It's a screencap from episode 5.5 of course. Titled "Akira's Assumed Manhood".

I really hope the double entendre is caught...

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

That is the thing I noticed back in episode 1 with at least 4 of 5 drive scenes clearly showing that you need to reach some level of pleasure. Before series started I was sure all they need to do is kiss, but it was quickly proven to me that it isn't the case. One scene don't even have kissing, unless you consider shoe to the crotch as passionate kiss ;x

I'm actually suspecting that the deeper the bound the less they need to do to activate drive and those who need to orgasm don't have a really deep bound yet, maybe at the end they will just need to kiss or not even that will be necessary when they become a couple, I also think that when this happen they will have access to a new power or a stronger form for Mamori and maybe she will also be concious while transformed, the reason I'm thinking that is because of Bhikkhuni, they already showed in it that the more they fight their weapom form change appearence and get stronger, I don't remember if anything was said or showed but as both twins can transform I think you can change the one you're using at any time, which would mean that not only orgasm is not necessary but that they're concious while transformed, if not it would be impractical to change who's the weapon in the middle of a battle as she was unconcious and would wake up without knowing how the battle was going, but maybe they're like that for being hybrids.

The kicker? When she though about finally becoming "non-virgin Tokonome" what was Illusion!Akira doing? Fingering her.

To be fair, if we going with sheltered virgin scenario, she might not know how boys would act (she loves the ideal prince fantasy, so obviously he won't act like horny teenager), so the only way she could imagine it was the way Mirei is handling her. Sorry, now I'm kinda sounding like I'm trying to disprove that Mamori is indeed a unaware lesbian ^ ^"

That, or Mamori has never seen a penis before and all she knows about sexual pleasure is from what Mirei has done to her... I think it's pretty plausible to assume it's mostly just ignorance. She should stay like that though.

Well it's pretty much impossible that at her age she don't have a notion about how sex works, they teach that kind of thing in japanese schools too, the way ilusion Akira acted could either be because she don't know how boys act, how sex with man works in practice, "he" acted like she wanted or the ilusion girl knows Akira is a girl and that affected the ilusion, she obviously knows how man are, so either the ilusion act like Mamori think Akira would be or acted like that because ilusion girl knowing Akira is a girl don't let "him" be full guy in ilusion or she just didn't care about this detail, other possibility is that as the only sex in practice she knows is what Mirei did to her the ilusion did what she knew, or she does indeed feels Akira is a girl, I don't think it's a coincidence what she says about Akira hands, not to mention that she don't want to be called a virgin anymore, so it's pretty much sure she knows what is necessary to lose her virginity, so it don't make sense that she was fingered intead of ilusion Akira using a penis.

But of course we're still just assuming her sexuality, until she meets the real Akira and have some time with "him" and we see how things go, or they give other scenes that imply her sexuality, I think we should assume for now that she's bi to be safer, but I can't help but feel she's super gay and they're going to give various clues that she always was a raging lesbian, I think they already gave some clues actually...

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

esn

It's a screencap from episode 5.5 of course. Titled "Akira's Assumed Manhood".

I really hope the double entendre is caught...

Don't worry. It was caught nice and clear x3

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 9:31AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Rye

........eh...I'll do it later.

Sorry, I wasn't in the mood yesterday here, thanks again Nevri. *fixed obvious typo...you didn't see that.

No problem <3 and thanks for your effort ;3 I tried to find the typo you mentioned but couldn't xD

As I promised. Lewd doujin:

(when I use -, like: a- or -a, it means that sentence ends abruptly in this place, as if it was cut, like when you stop saying word in the middle, something like: immedi- Japanese can mark stuff like, but I wasn't sure how properly express it in english.)

Page 1

Torino: Thanks as always for bringing those goods Mei Feng-chan
sfx: boi~ng
Torino: Accept your remuneration <3
sfx: gulp..

(Before anyone point it out. Mei Feng is the correct way to write her name, even in episode 4 they used Feng already. I happened to know it because in our official translation of Bleach translator went into a lot detail why it is Sui Feng instead of Soi Fong, so I suspect it is the same way here. Even the kanji used for her name 鳳 reads as "feng (male Chinese firebird)")

Page 2

Mei Feng: Then as always...
Mei Feng: I'll roll up t-shirt like this and...
sfx: pull
Torino: Mn!
Mei Feng: rub!!!
text above bubble: fondle

Page 3

sfx: squish
sfx: Haa..
Torino: A-
Torino: Haamn..
Torino: No~ As always the feeling of jutting out of those cloths is
Torino: unbearable~
sfx under bubble: pinch-
sfx: pinch-
Torino: Mnnn
Torino: Fua..
sfx: lick..

Page 4

sfx: Chuu
sfx: Cha-
Torino: ...a...mn
Torino: Mei Feng-chan is sucking my breasst...
sfx: stiffen
sfx: straighten-
Torino: Hiu
Torino: ..-a
Torino: Haan
sfx: press
sfx: Haa

Page 5

sfx: fidget..
Torino: ...a...
Torino: Plea...se Mei fe... cha...
Mei Feng: Oops, you want me to touch you there, since it was only top right?
Mei Feng: Do the down yourself... k?
Torino: ...m...eany...

Page 6

sfx: unzip
sfx: steadily..
Torino: Fu
Torino: ...-a

Page 7

sfx: very
Mei Feng: Sexy
sfx: mumbling
Torino: Ha..
Torino: Uumn
sfx: slurping
Torino: a
crotch: squeeze
sfx: stretching out

Page 8

sfx: tug!
sfx: mumble
Torino: ...a-
Torino: Unfair Mei Feng-chan~!!
Mei Feng: No...
sfx: crumpling
Mei Feng: That is right though
sfx: excessively
sfx: slimy
Mei Feng: You are just way too sexy...
Mei Feng ...Onee-chan...

Page 9

Torino: A...
Mei Feng: Right now... one more time...-
sfx right to bubble: Haa
sfx: mumble-
Mei Feng: O, onee-chan...-
sfx around bubble: Haa Ha Ha
sfx: kissing..
sfx: splashing
Torino: Himn
sfx: shlick
sfx: soft-
Torino: Fu..
Torino: Aaa-

(This one was the hardest to specify which sfx is where. I tried my best but if you can't decipher it it is ok xD")

Page 10

Torino: ..chan..
Torino: Mei Feng-chan
Mei Feng: Mna?
Mei Feng: Wha-
Mei Feng: What is this!?
Torino: We need to take care of two more friends, soo
Torino: Receive your remuneration properly kay <3
sfx: vibrating
text: Hiii
text in caption: Torino-san turn!!!
text under caption: End.
text under boobs: Thank you very much for kindly reading it. 2015.11.03. Mame Suko

(She used really polite way to express gratitude. On her pixiv she uses Mame Shigeko, but here she actually wrote Mame Suko so I'm not sure what to make of it.)

This time it was little easier to determine who said what since Mei Feng is talking in kansai dialect.

Dark_Tzitzimine

right sfx in bubble: mew
left text in bubble: Catpot
text:
Valkyrie Drive
Mermaid
Episode 3-4
Contains spoilers

catpot (nekonabe) is a joke on nabe style dishes. Basically depending what you add to pot that is what kind of nabe it is.

title: Episode 3 I actually cried...
text: Thank you very much for coming with me but please don't act so rash
text: Maybe stop fighting too since it is bad...
text: She fallen sleep already...
text: Daddy
text: Mammy
text: I wanna meet you
text: I wanna go back
text: Wa, wa

title: Episode 4 She got lively....

Panel 1

biggest poster: Come on fest
poster under it: natural magnet
sfx: sticking
under Mamori's braid: Ufufu
upper poster: I'm not crossdressing
lower poster: I'm not a woman, I'm a man
Mirei: This is nightmare...

Panel 2

Torino: Huh? Mirei-chan wants a poster too?
Mei Feng: What the, you too are madly in love with mister sparkle... Scaryface-

Panel 3

sfx: clank
Mamori: It was a good hot bath~

Panel 4

Akira poster: I have no breasts
Mamori poster: It is Tokonome <3
sfxr: sticking

Panel 5

Mamori: Noo- Something like me doesn't match being next to Hiiragi-san, Jeez Mirei-san
text above Mirei: pacifying
text: avoid increasing the numbers of holes

Translating those Bhikkhuni pages would take me far too much time, but I can try translating specific parts if anyone is interested.

NEEEEEEEEEV, you are awesome! Thank you so much for this!!!!

Finally watched new episode. It was comedy gold xD I was laughing almost entire time. Sure, it has some really good moving moments, but man it was overshadow with absurd XD (well it is still in realm of what could happen there, but still, can you blame me?) Yea, Mamori is getting more and more comfortable with kissing Mirei, but you still could argue that she just accepted that is the way it is done, so she can't help it. I guess we need to wait for next episode for some definite development of her sexuality.

I really love the way Mirei and Mamori's relationship is developing.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Well it's pretty much impossible that at her age she don't have a notion about how sex works,

In anime? Totally possible.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Fipse

Well it's pretty much impossible that at her age she don't have a notion about how sex works,

Sadly -cough- Sakura Trick -cough-

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013
Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

Fipse

Well at least I don't think it's Mamori case, and sure some animes have innocent characters that really don't know anything, but in Sakura Trick they're just mentally challenged...

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Fipse

Well at least I don't think it's Mamori case, and sure some animes have innocent characters that really don't know anything, but in Sakura Trick they're just mentally challenged...

I'd like to strongly disagree but I cant seem to prove that they're fully functioning.

last edited at Nov 9, 2015 8:36PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

esn

I'd like to strongly disagree but I cant seem to prove that they're fully functioning.
http://cdn.awwni.me/my77.gif

The abuse seems legit. So they were happy normal couple!

This page sums up all my problems with Sakura Trick (at least anime part).

To reply you must either login or sign up.