ForumNews Strike that, reverse it

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is exactly how the Russo-Japanese War started

«nicholas_ii» As tsar of all the Russias, it has come to Our attention that your whack country has authorized the production and distribution of ink-brushed manga that ship Natasha and FEDYA! That's a crack pairing, and it's not even CANON, and I can't even ... anyway, NYET! We shall fight you with a fighty fight!

«meiji_emp» N00b-kun, we will totally pwn-suru you. And our mangaka will pair Natasha with MARYA if they feel like it!

joined Mar 13, 2015

The dudes an attention seeking faggot who got spoiled by his mom. If you know how to discipline kids like that, good for you. For those who don't, get mad at them or raise your voice to scary limits, and ignore them until they discovered what they did is wrong. Aka, kids a faggot.

joined Sep 11, 2014

The dudes an attention seeking faggot who got spoiled by his mom. If you know how to discipline kids like that, good for you. For those who don't, get mad at them or raise your voice to scary limits, and ignore them until they discovered what they did is wrong. Aka, kids a faggot.

Agree with attention seeking and stuff but why use the word "faggot," on a site the features primarily lesbian manga? Kinda not the right place for derogatory slang against homosexuals.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 6:19AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Correct me if im wrong, but from what I've read, I'm guessing the guy's a ship war instigator that looks down on everyone that dares post, draw, or support non main ships? People should feel free to like what they want and without degrading other pairings.

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Agree with attention seeking and stuff but why use the word "faggot," on a site the features primarily lesbian manga? Kinda not the right place for derogatory slang against homosexuals.

->Implying there's a right place

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 6:27AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

->Implying there's a right place

Klan meetings?? It's about all I got....

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

This is exactly how the Russo-Japanese War started

«nicholas_ii» As tsar of all the Russias, it has come to Our attention that your whack country has authorized the production and distribution of ink-brushed manga that ship Natasha and FEDYA! That's a crack pairing, and it's not even CANON, and I can't even ... anyway, NYET! We shall fight you with a fighty fight!

«meiji_emp» N00b-kun, we will totally pwn-suru you. And our mangaka will pair Natasha with MARYA if they feel like it!

I suddenly want a doujin of that.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

http://pastebin.com/2qa4tnVb

http://pastebin.com/ZtHBhXZs

http://pastebin.com/E8r3a0mr

Judging only by these logs, you seem rude as hell (as usual) and he seems actually relatively reasonable...

I thought it was fine until the guy suddenly accused him of wanting psd as proof he was the scanlator meant he was going to steal his work to...I dunno, change fonts or take credit or something crazy? I didn't get it. Then the whole bit of give me access to the forums despite my bans and weird accusations, or I will write authors to pull all their works off your sites was pure deep-end crazy blackmail. This guy is seriously nuts when you go past the pretense of logical argument to actually evaluating his actions.

This is why we cant have nice thing. pair arguments suddenly devolved into dogma or something.

Doki%203
joined Feb 15, 2014

Fair enough.
It's just inconvenient if you guys discuss internals "in public" without providing the rest of us with all the information. It's very confusing.
Unless I was too stupid to notice anything, you tell me.

I agree, just reading those pastebins doesn't give you the full scope of the situation, so allow me to elaborate. This person has a savage vendetta against what he considers to be "crack" pairings,and he will rain a storm of hatred and intolerance onto people who disagree with him. All of the credits from those doujins that he was so angry about being stolen just said "ME" and the rest of it was a big rant about how shipping pairings that he doesn't enjoy means you're not a true fan. He doesn't care about being credited, otherwise he would've put something other than ME in the credits page, he just wants a platform to spout his intolerant ideas. Now, this may not seem like such a big deal at first, like "who cares if this guy is strongly against crack? Lots of people prefer shippings with more backing to them.", except that when someone eventually disagrees with ANYTHING that he says he'll inevitably berate them with several paragraphs of calling them retarded faggots, and he will carry on these arguments for as long as humanly possible. I'm talking about entire threads on 4chan are just over 300 posts of him raving and ranting until the thread 404's. You don't even have to provoke him either, if you post a Kyouko/Mami pic and say that it's cute he WILL go out of his way to attack you.

Oh, but it doesn't stop in the forums, he'll eventually begin sending you hostile private messages! Over on ExHentai he has made it a point to send nasty private messages to anyone who even downvoted a gallery. He didn't get banned from 4chan and Dynasty because these people suddenly decided it would be fun to pick on this one person or because he holds a different opinion on shipping than others(as you can see his ships are actually the popular ones that most people like), but because he's extremely vitriolic when it comes to expressing these opinions.

joined Nov 30, 2011

.....Where does one even find the time and energy??

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Hahaha, this is why I don't usually go to forums and IRC. Anonymity of the internet enables way too much craziness.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Your site is one of my primary yuri sources (the other being yuriism). Thanks for re-releasing those doujins, more power to you guys! :3

Correct me if im wrong, but from what I've read, I'm guessing the guy's a ship war instigator that looks down on everyone that dares post draw, or support non main ships? People should feel free to like what they want and without degrading other pairings.

Yeah, you're wrong. Because if you read anything you'd see it's not about who likes what
It's about the content itself being degrading to the characters.

And it's not about attention. It's about Dynasty-Scans' IRC channel spending over three whole days trying to insult me.
And they're just like most other people that go "lol insult insult" and pretend that if you insult someone it proves what they're saying wrong.
Just to be clear THE CONTENT ITSELF IS WHAT DEGRADES THE CHARACTERS NOT WHO LIKES WHAT. FOR PROOF READ THE CREDITS PAGE

@Alkaiser
Wow, that was totally fair and an unbiased view of the events. You're clearly a shitposter from /u/ and or /a/. Probably /u/..
I also hear that if you call someone angry it means they're automatically wrong
Look at this god damn thread
Do you not see the people throwing around endless waves of insults? That's what everyone in the Dynasty IRC was doing, and that's what they are getting called out on. And because they didn't want to get called out on insulting people and they think they are right in doing it they think it's harassment. It's so hypocritical it's not even funny.
And yes, he did try to steal my work, and the only reason he didn't is because he got caught by me. Here's the proof. http://8ch.net/irc/res/1475.html#1526

And you get called retarded because you keep trying to argue it's about what people like or dislike, or in your words "enjoy". No matter what anyone enjoys the content itself is still insulting to the characters. You'd know this if you actually read anything that was in front of you.
But you don't actually read anything All you do is call it an angry rant, and think that you disprove it by saying "nah, it's just about your taste. Fucking read it. You don't actually read anything, you see a couple words then dismiss everything else.

You're also retarded for thinking it's one person when they're so much evidence to contrary. Not that Troid or the other biased mods here will let you see it because this post will be deleted.

It's also not an opinion. What does it take to make retards understand this.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/opinion

not necessarily based on fact or knowledge

How is this so hard for people to understand Not everything is an opinion.
And seeing as how nothing personal was used in that credits page you can't call it an opinion.
Jesus, it's sad

It's pathetic that you think you are justified in making this one sided and not allowing a person to defend themselves

Correct me if im wrong, but from what I've read, I'm guessing the guy's a ship war instigator that looks down on everyone that dares post draw, or support non main ships? People should feel free to like what they want and without degrading other pairings.

Yeah, you're wrong. Because if you read anything you'd see it's not about who likes what

And it's not about attention. It's about Dynasty-Scans' IRC channel spending over three whole days trying to insult me.
And they're just like most other people that go "lol insult insult" and pretend that if you insult someone it proves what they're saying wrong.
Just to be clear THE CONTENT ITSELF IS WHAT DEGRADES THE CHARACTERS NOT WHO LIKES WHAT. FOR PROOF READ THE CREDITS PAGE

@Alkaiser
Wow, that was totally fair and an unbiased view of the events. You're clearly a shitposter from /u/ and or /a/. Probably /u/..
Do you not see the people throwing around endless waves of insults? That's what everyone in the Dynasty IRC was doing, and that's what they are getting called out on. And because they didn't want to get called out on insulting people and they think they are right in doing it they think it's harassment. It's so hypocritical it's not even funny.
And yes, he did try to steal my work, and the only reason he didn't is because he got caught by me. Here's the proof. http://8ch.net/irc/res/1475.html#1526

And you get called retarded because you keep trying to argue it's about what people like or dislike, or in your words "enjoy". No matter what anyone enjoys the content itself is still insulting to the characters. You'd know this if you actually read anything that was in front of you.
But you don't actually read anything All you do is call it an angry rant, and think that you disprove it by saying "nah, it's just about your taste. Fucking read it. You don't actually read anything, you see a couple words then dismiss everything else.

You're also retarded for thinking it's one person when they're so much evidence to contrary. Not that Troid or the other biased mods here will let you see it because this post will be deleted.

And seeing as how nothing personal was used in that credits page you can't call it an opinion.
Jesus, it's sad...

It's pathetic that you think you are justified in making this one sided and not allowing a person to defend themselves

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad...

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad...

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad...

@Alkaiser

How is this so hard for people to understand Not everything is an opinion
Jesus, it's sad.

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad.

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad.

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad.

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad.

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad.

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad.

@Alkaiser

Jesus, it's sad.

This topic has been locked.