Forum › Is there a problem with server?

N7
joined Aug 12, 2014

So recently i browsing dynasty scans, it's like slow, i mean i buffer youtube fast, googling and any others site fast. But when it comes with dynasty scans it's like slowing down, idk but maybe someone has the same problem as i. Thanks, btw sorry for bad english

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Do you have the problem all the time? DS is sometimes slow for me but I always asume it's because the file size of the manga I'm reading is huge. Every uploader just uploads the pages as big as they want them to so if they are ultra HD, the loading might take a while, I guess.

N7
joined Aug 12, 2014

Do you have the problem all the time? DS is sometimes slow for me but I always asume it's because the file size of the manga I'm reading is huge. Every uploader just uploads the pages as big as they want them to so if they are ultra HD, the loading might take a while, I guess.

I'm using this application that watching the internet speed, and only on dynasty scans the speed is below average the other sites are normal full speed, so i assume there's something wrong with DS Server

To reply you must either login or sign up.