Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Jan 8, 2014

ugh, still can't believe I missed the pre-order post and missed out on the key-chain >.<
which reminds me I need to check my tracking ^_^

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I just happened to read chapter 32 on another site and it's a great ending . Sorry I won't spoil it for anyone .

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

@Rosa... not nice...

We didn't release officialy it yet. We are waiting for Lezhin first...

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Since on Ookbee , now on Lezhin I finally understood the conversations :D
Patiently waiting for the extra chapter but as for Mew and Donut this is sadly the end (teary eyes) :( Perhaps they will pop around to say hi in Ice and Ploy's story. Fingers crossed :D
This last chapter was sweet and emotional. Though I missed like a hug at the airport between them and a nice sweet kiss when they met again :) That would be "the cherry on top" :D And perhaps a few extra pictures after the rings.Two years is a very long time to wait to hold your loved one again :) But all in all for me this was a very nice mostly easy going yuri story with really lovely art :D <3 On a side note: Australia is closer to Thailand than like Europe or USA . So a visit or two would be quite possible :) Let's imagine that they spent a whole lot of time on skype to keep their love strong :D
Many thanks to Ratana and The Three Musqueerteers for this lovely manhwa :D :**** <3

last edited at May 19, 2017 3:27PM by Nezchan

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Thanks for the help Nezchan :) Wasn't sure how to do that .

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

ah well, pretty mediocre manga overall.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Awwww..Surely warms my heart...I could relate to that goodbye part at the airport. It's really the hardest and saddest part..I've been in an LDR for 7 years..Within those 7 years, we've only seen each other after 3 years. And this year, going to see her again and take her with me.

Now, give me Ploy and Ice xD

last edited at May 27, 2017 5:28AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's over. I didn't like the last arc that much. But I still like this story. Ratana, thank you. Looking forward to the sequel/spin-off.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch32#20
"I guess I missed a lot."

Took the words right out of my mouth. Looking forward to Ploy and Ice's story.

e: while I like the idea of Ploy and Ice, I'm still a bit doubtful whether I'm going to like the execution. How easily Ploy got let off for all the harm she did and the part arc with her violent ex were the only parts that didn't sit well with me.

last edited at May 27, 2017 6:48AM

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Mew's fashion sense is killing me. It's finally over! Personally, I find Pulse way better than Lily Love.

Image_1_small
joined Dec 2, 2016

Good phone reception at a Thai graduation ceremony? A bald-faced lie, lol.

This was a fun read. Thanks!

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

ah well, pretty mediocre manga overall.

It was sweet, at least. But yeah, overall not very original. The whole arc with Ploy, the kidnapping, and the sudden "departing for 2 years" felt out of place, just dramatic events that padded out the plot.

joined Apr 7, 2016

Overall, not bad. Like...it's pretty mediocre, but it definitely is something that you can read when you just want to experience warm and fuzzy feelings.

Personally, I think the story arcs were a little out of place. I think Lily Love is one of Ratana's earliest works, right? So it's understandable why the story is kind of all over the place and why the drama sometimes felt off. Her later works are a lot more coherent. Maybe that's why she ended it with only 32 chapters and is revisiting this work with a spin-off. Maybe she'll be able to tell a more solid story with a firmer plot that way.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So what were Ploy and Ice doing in the bathroom together?

I really like that graduation outfit though, it looks great on Donut.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I absolutely adore this series. Easily one of my all-time favorite's. Mew & Donut have got to be some of the best characters I've ever seen in Yuri. Homu Bless You Ratana Satis, Homu Bless You. You are easily one of the greatest Yuri authors of our time. And a huge thank you to The Three Musqueerteers for translating this masterpiece, I don't know what else to say other then.......Just thank you.

joined May 10, 2015

I always worry about these separation endings that manga love to do, Glad this one seemed to end it well.

Really enjoyed the story overall.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Wow one amazing end read in long time thank you
From beginning to end you had us all hook

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

OMG, how awesome, is that the end end ending? wooeeehh , I am pleased.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Now, we need hot & steamy Ice and Ploy.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Wauw an ending i like !! finally!

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Hnnnnnngggggg the feels!

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

After the asterism fiasco, this is so good!

joined May 1, 2013

Yeah uh huh Mew and Donut yeah SO ARE PLOY AND ICE BANGING OR WHAT

To reply you must either login or sign up.