Forum › How do we tell when someone likes us?

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

So I work at my University (in dinning services). I've been working there for a while now and I made plenty of close friends while working there too (not forgetting that many of the student workers I see there like myself, I also see in classes as well). Anyways I know this girl who I met a couple months ago she worked different shifts than me BUT I had some classes together with her and we became rather close friends :). ANYWAYS, I've been noticing something strange about her (nothing bad, its not bothering me lol Its actually making me kind of happy in a way). Anyways it started with simple friendly "i love yah your funny." but and of course the obvious friendliness we have with each other (which is normal). But recently she has been kind of nervous around me, and in fact today I was talking to her and (I dont remember what I said ) but at some point, she called me "cute" but it wasn't like a normal "oh girl you're cute!" it was like "you're c...cute." she was really nervous lol and she has been saying a lot of things like (which could just be normal friend stuff because I say that to my best friends all the time)...things like "I don't know what I would do without you." she laughs it off but there is this nervous sound in her voice (it of course could just be my crazy mind wanting to hear or see what I want lol).
Maybe I am over-thinking it? Maybe I am just being ignorant who knows lol, she could be a bit of an airhead? Actually scratch that lol I'm the airhead lol. She is though very nice and easy to talk too, and extremely cute too :D funny thing is that she looks like she is still a high school student XD, she doesn't like it when I say it hahaha... BUT then again its the same with me so I feel her -.-... Anyways could I be over reacting ? or if you guys think I'm not what should I do?? I like her a lot too and the strange part was I didn't realize it till I started finding out about her supper fun and outgoing personality and she is SUPER nice!! AND SUPPER CUTE! uh oh maybe I shouldn't get my hope too high what if I seriously end up falling for this girl? O.O

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 9:46PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.