Forum › The Prismrivers discussion

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

The art wasn't exactly great but the story, plot and feels that came with this..oh man, I had to stop my manly tears from flowing at the end of it. The epilogue page was interesting too seeing how the author took the pain to include such interesting facts into the story. And that last part as a nod to Madoka probably (=w=)/

pretty damn grim, this and thee silver mt. zion, omg the feels

Yuuparu%20cuddle
joined Apr 7, 2013

They got the order of the sisters wrong. It's always been Lyrica, Merlin, Lunasa, Layla, from youngest to oldest.

Um, that's the order he put them in...

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

They got the order of the sisters wrong. It's always been Lyrica, Merlin, Lunasa, Layla, from youngest to oldest.

Um, that's the order he put them in...

Actually they did make it Lyrica Lunasa Merlin Layla.

Not that it really matters, as this story is pretty wonderful.

joined Jan 17, 2014

a good story and i had a warming read, thanks

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yay, my favorite Finnish Touhou artist is here! Thanks drpepperfan for uploading!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

kind of interesting that Mika wears what for that period would be mens' clothes, complete with briefcase. Kind of shows her independence, in that she really makes the look her own.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

kind of interesting that Mika wears what for that period would be mens' clothes, complete with briefcase. Kind of shows her independence, in that she really makes the look her own.

You mean Mima? Yeah, I appreciated that detail too.

Of course I mean Mima, can't a girl make a typo in this joint? I demand to speak to the manaegment!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

When have I made that mistake before?

joined Oct 20, 2014

Every since I first read this on Danbooru I cannot help but hear "Paranoid" playing starting on http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_prismrivers_ch07#48

Damn it, setz, you beautiful Finnish person

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

By the way, for anyone who cares, there is a small bonus section on Pixiv. It's pretty interesting, but it's certainly not something that could be uploaded here.

You mean these pages?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_prismrivers_ch07#49

joined Aug 20, 2014

It's about time the finest Finnish got on here.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Re-reading this, and I just realized why they are scared of Mokou in the bonus page...

joined Dec 28, 2017

God i love Setz, but it might not have been a good idea to read this during class. I was barely able to stop the waterfall of tears that would have ran down my face. I was so close to just running out the room to enjoy the cry.

Armageddon11
joined Jul 26, 2016

;_;

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Well damn, that was nice. The tragedy tag and the comments here worried me more than the actual story. Not that it wasn't sad, just thought it would somehow be worse. I must have developed a thick skin over the years.

btw, What prompted this getting featured this week?

last edited at Jul 8, 2021 2:02PM

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Gosh I’m glad this was the featured series! The story really drew me in, and the comedy and art felt so easy to follow and relatable-like.

To reply you must either login or sign up.