Forum › Suggestions for Improvement V3

joined Sep 24, 2014

no problem :)

5afc3ac0f48a4c6087bde63c209c069b
joined Aug 22, 2014

We do, it's just not a focus. There is some official YKA, Nanoha, and Saki art (as well as some from lesser known manga series). Feel free to request or point out pieces you'd like to see up. Even a vague, "Madoka Official Art" request could be enough in this case.

Heh, good guess. I was going to suggest the Madoka Official art. Though, I suppose my avatar does kind of give it away.
I know there's an upload section, but I'll just do it here for the sake of convince, feel free to edit this post if you see fit.

Some of the post-Rebellion art is very gay, so I thought it might be site relevant. These are the four in question I was thinking of 01, 02, 03, 04. Those links will give you the sources, but might I suggest using these copies. Some of the scans were messy so I cleaned them for my own personal collection.

And if you do decide to make this a regular thing, I would also suggest some type of Official Art tag just for the clarity.

Thanks for the timely reply, sorry I didn't quite do the same.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

And if you do decide to make this a regular thing, I would also suggest some type of Official Art tag just for the clarity.

Official art and manga is usually tagged with Canon

joined Aug 22, 2014

Official art and manga is usually tagged with Canon

Ah, I see. Although that is a bit of a misnomer.
Official just means something was published in a commercial capacity.
And canon is a term for what's factual in a fictional setting. Promotional art doesn't usually fall under that. There are some weird exceptions like promotional art showing up in Nanoha and Fate's room during Strikers.

Not really a big deal, but just so you know.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Heh, good guess. I was going to suggest the Madoka Official art. Though, I suppose my avatar does kind of give it away.
I know there's an upload section, but I'll just do it here for the sake of convince, feel free to edit this post if you see fit.

No, this is good, thanks.

Yes, that would be good. Maybe I'll look to do more in the next week or so, and that will justify the tag a bit more.

No problem, my turn for lateness. In any case, they're up now, sorry for the delay.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Yes, that would be good. Maybe I'll look to do more in the next week or so, and that will justify the tag a bit more.

Or just rename the tag Official, and then it would apply just as much to the canon Touhou stuff as to the official art.

joined Aug 22, 2014

No, this is good, thanks.

No problem, my turn for lateness. In any case, they're up now, sorry for the delay.

Ah, nice to see you decided to put it up.
As far as tagging goes, it not a big deal, but it can lead to some confusion. Though, I glanced over the comments, seems people liked it. And that's all that matters.

Anyway, thanks for your time.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

This might have been asked, but would it be worth pondering an option to bookmark forum threads, without subscribing to them?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I just uploaded a kancolle pixiv comic, I think you have to read the text from left to right but I didnt mention it in the uploading box.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

I think both that and the Christmas tag should return. There's lots for both of them.

Seconding this.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Make the mobile version equivalent to the desktop version. There are still some features missing, i.e. avatars, posts and lists.
It'd be nice if the menu was a bit smoother, the animation tends to lag a lot.
Redesign the counter for forum threads. As of now, it counts every single hit, even if someone only reloaded it the page which leads to inflated view counts (Citrus > 200k). I'm not entirely sure if the counter for the most popular works is the same or not.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

also add the page selector to the mobile version.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Totally forgot about that!
Thanks for adding it, it's kind of annoying navigating via the URL.

Um, Suggestion: Ability to close an account.

Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita Bows

last edited at Feb 19, 2015 7:56PM

joined Aug 22, 2014

Suggesting an "Identification Thread."
I've seen more than a few threads made where people say "hAeLP I can't remember this one-shot I read seven years ago!!"
Might be a good idea to have a single sticky-ed thread dedicated to that.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Shinyuijo x Koibitokyakka has two translation versions: one is soba version the other is non-soba version. the one in dynasty is the non-soba version but it has soba as the translator. you can compare.

non-soba version:
http://exhentai.org/g/94050/f075f8ea3a/

soba scan version:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x0865mm1ddl5zmi/%5BZ-Less%5D+%28Shirahama+Kouta%29+Shinyuijyo+Koibitokyakka+%28Strike+Witches%29++%5BEnglish%5D+%5BSoba-Scans%5D.rar

joined Jan 30, 2013

Uh, I'm currently unable to log out. It says I've logged out successfully, but clearly I'm still able to post sooo

edit: help I'm stuck in the system

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 6:55PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

When I browse no text images, for some reason I see this image twice.
First one has weird double (?!) tags Read left to right Read left to right No text No text

Maco%20v0.1%20320px%20opt
joined Apr 2, 2011

The release post link is bad in Untitled by Neko.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

The release post link is bad in Untitled by Neko.

Fixed.

First one has weird double (?!) tags Read left to right Read left to right No text No text

Looking into it.

Uh, I'm currently unable to log out. It says I've logged out successfully, but clearly I'm still able to post sooo

I'm sorry I totally missed this. Are you still stuck??

Suggesting an "Identification Thread."
I've seen more than a few threads made where people say "hAeLP I can't remember this one-shot I read seven years ago!!"
Might be a good idea to have a single sticky-ed thread dedicated to that.

Yeah, will look into getting it up sometime soon.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm sorry I totally missed this. Are you still stuck??

That's okay, I'm not stuck anymore. It wasn't a big deal anyway, I just have a habit of logging out when I'm done. I accidentally opened dynasty in a private tab and I suspect it may be related to that or it's another issue with the mobile site.
Speaking of the mobile site, I've got another suggestion. When you change pages the arrow obscures the page and that can get a bit annoying. The arrow is also very low res and it looks terrible.
I've also noticed a lot of deleted accounts lately. Is the staff banning people? What's going on?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I've also noticed a lot of deleted accounts lately. Is the staff banning people? What's going on?

No, banned users have their names highlighted in grey, deleting whole accounts is extremely rare. (Though banning is also very rare.)

The [deleted] user(s) you're probably seeing are all the same person, who requested their account be deleted a few days ago.

last edited at Feb 25, 2015 6:40PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

That looks like grey to me?
What does it take to get banned on dynasty anyway? I haven't really seen hate speech or anything like that.

Oh and I saw that thread. I was mainly thinking of nasteh fish (strange fellow) but there are quite a lot of other disabled accounts.

last edited at Feb 25, 2015 7:22PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Looking into it.

This one also just duplicated.
Weird, this only happens in No text, other tags seem fine.

To reply you must either login or sign up.