Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

joined Jan 8, 2014

Hi there :-)

The 3rd chapter is available in french (the Miam Miam Team translated it), so if there's anyone who could contact the kawaii team to tell them. I'm french so I guess I could help to translate it in english if nobody understand.

Ya know kawaii is looking for help...you should contact them cuz seriously it means we can see the next chapter faster...maybe lol ;)

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Hi there :-)

The 3rd chapter is available in french (the Miam Miam Team translated it), so if there's anyone who could contact the kawaii team to tell them. I'm french so I guess I could help to translate it in english if nobody understand.

Yay, I'm french so thanks so much for the info :-)
that chapter totally made my day :3

last edited at Nov 23, 2014 7:56PM

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

5 obligated years of learning french in school. Now i can say its totally worth just for this single chapter!

Screen%20shot%202015-09-08%20at%209.16.20%20am
joined Jun 26, 2013

I've read hundreds of yuri manga and this is becoming one of the slim few that aren't turning out the way I guessed they would. It's nice to have something pop up that doesn't always perfectly fit the cliche' catagories. (Other than the high school girl cliche.)

last edited at Dec 5, 2014 11:27PM

joined Aug 19, 2012

translation when

joined Jan 8, 2014

Just re-read...hoping for a new ch... crosses fingers

joined Apr 3, 2012

What chapter is this series at so far? I love it, but it's been ages since the last update. Are there at least raws?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What chapter is this series at so far? I love it, but it's been ages since the last update. Are there at least raws?

Please feel free to ask the above questions here

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

The symbolism is unstoppable

last edited at Mar 5, 2015 4:38AM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

So cute, Oh my God, I nearly died.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I've had this one on my to read-list and the first pages of today's chapter finally piqued my interest enough so I decided I'd better read everything. Can't say I was disappointed. The art and the complexity of the setting were really enjoyable to me.

Yuri is the best
Sans-titre
joined Oct 3, 2014

Yeah ! A new couple yuri ! They are so cute !

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Something about sidecouples... I always find em much more interesting than the main...

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Something about sidecouples... I always find em much more interesting than the main...

Really.... if this could be about the cousins and make their stories get equal screen time, I would be okay with that. There's something adorable going on with the track team.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Really.... if this could be about the cousins and make their stories get equal screen time, I would be okay with that. There's something adorable going on with the track team.

Apparently the second volume focuses on a new couple Chiharu and Hoshino. Can't even remember if they are a sidecouple yet, though.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Apparently the second volume focuses on a new couple Chiharu and Hoshino. Can't even remember if they are a sidecouple yet, though.

That'd be interesting. Kinda like this series is about a group of couples, not just one main couple with many side ones. I'd like that a lot personally.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I love this! Genius characters with bad/strange personalities are my favorites. I know, it's not very realistic, but I can't help it. And she seems also little bit sadistic - just perfect. :D And side characters seem also kinda interesting. :)

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Probably not sadistic, just sick of people telling her how awesome she is and not pushing their boundaries because of it thus never really getting a real challenge.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Not gonna lie, I got lost with this chapter since it feels pretty disconnected form the other two

Drmrsmonarch
joined Feb 23, 2015

You know I forgot about this story, but I am glad we got a new chapter. I actually really like the message here. Mizuki and Moe understand that being the best isn't what is important, since you will almost always find someone better. But so long as you are doing it from your own reasons you can find a sense of purpose and joy. Plus it was cute in hindsight that Mizuki felt like Moe had decided to abandon her for Kurosawa.

Not sure how I feel about Kurosawa quite yet as character. I don't hate by any measure, plus I do get why she acts as she does. She hates the spotlight and all the pressure people want to put on her, so she has just decided to ignore it all. I also get she sees Ayaka as someone who can show the world she isn't "perfect" so maybe she can be a bit more normal. My issue is I am not sure if the affection she has for Ayaka is due to her wanting Ayaka to best her or from an actual interest.

Tumblr_nlmayyykuj1so305zo1_12801
joined Feb 23, 2015

I'm not sure if I like Kurosawa, she's getting creepier but well I think I can deal with her because of the yuri and Ayaka, she's cute and tsundere
And in the end, I always fall in love with sidecouples, I want to see more track and field team action!

joined Mar 23, 2013

" A Japanese person that can say No " Lol, so true, even when they say no they go in a roundabout fashion.

This chapter also had a slight twist in which the "princess" character kisses the "prince's" hand. Although they personnality is the opposite of their character design. The princess has it all together whilst the prince was losing it emotionally this chapter. It's a little interesting dynamic they've got going there.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Oh man I was so happy when I saw a new chapter had been uploaded! And it did not dissapoint! <3 this series is awesome, thanks so much to the peeps translating ^_^

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Wow, it released. Best series, best couple. This was so beautiful I cried.

What chapter is this series at so far?

Two volumes are out as of 12/22 (Oh god I want the second so bad...), so probably right around 15 chapters.

last edited at Mar 5, 2015 9:02PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.