Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Thats some pretty good art.

R85fsaeisfamplbd.mp4_000002879
joined Sep 20, 2013

THE ART...AND THE STORY...
I WANT MORE!!

joined Jan 8, 2014

This looks really good the first Ch. defo had it all, love, drama, art...
can't wait to see the next in the series ^_^

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Oh my gawd. The heart squishing feels :(

joined Jan 31, 2013

How unusual for Nakatani to draw something other than Touhou ... and not just "something", but Kantai!
I want more!!!

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Well, I like the ending a lot. It would be really stupid cliche if Kaga just fell in love with a clone who is not exactly the person she loved. And I hope this won't happen in the continuation.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The feels ;_;. I'm hoping that it will end up Akagi x Kaga x Akagi :D :D. Speaking about cliches though, I really hope that they won't give us a "true" Akagi/Kaga end by having the clone sacrifice herself to revive Akagi or something. I feel that's just the easy way out =/

Looking forward to more!

last edited at Sep 24, 2014 4:30PM

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

Well, I like the ending a lot. It would be really stupid cliche if Kaga just fell in love with a clone who is not exactly the person she loved. And I hope this won't happen in the continuation.

This is what I was thinking while I read it.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I just hope it doesn't go all Asatsuki Dou style with a chain of despair >_>

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I just hope it doesn't go all Asatsuki Dou style with a chain of despair >_>

Indeed. However, I am also hoping for it.

Both are um... got in the enemy fleet, and they shall be together forever and ever.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The feels ;_;. I'm hoping that it will end up Akagi x Kaga x Akagi :D :D. Speaking about cliches though, I really hope that they won't give us a "true" Akagi/Kaga end by having the clone sacrifice herself to revive Akagi or something. I feel that's just the easy way out =/

Looking forward to more!

I am willing to bet that this is whats gonna happen :o

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Oh, this is something a bit out of the usual for Rireba. Action! Plot! Significant length! Also KanColle, but I've known about that one for a while now

So, pretty good. I think the wall of exposition towards the end could have been cut down, but no major complaints otherwise

Oh, and while this book predates it, I'd note that there is something that appears to be an Abyssal version of Akagi in the game: Midway

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

Im pretty impressed about the plot, its been a long time since i have seen a good one in my yuri, just hoping that book 2 keep it up.

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

i want to see more of this

The artist was supposed to have Book 2 ready by C86, but she (or he?) couldn't finish it on time. But Book 2 is on the way and Team 11 'x' 2 will be doing it.

Are you certain that you will do it though? I noticed your team work with long Japanese raw and short Chinese raw. If you don't have the book and nobody upload it or in Chinese, can you still do it?

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

The artist was supposed to have Book 2 ready by C86, but she (or he?) couldn't finish it on time. But Book 2 is on the way and Team 11 'x' 2 will be doing it.

Are you certain that you will do it though? I noticed your team work with long Japanese raw and short Chinese raw. If you don't have the book and nobody upload it or in Chinese, can you still do it?

I can provide Ch->En translation, if you need it.

And this deserves a Small images. Much larger Ch version: http://www.acfun.tv/a/ac1010939#album=639,0,26,190

last edited at Sep 24, 2014 8:55PM

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

If no one uploads it, it will still get done. No hard promises, of course.

We will certainly do our best to get the book, whether in print or digital copy. (Rireba's Kancolle books are ones I want for my collection. Admittedly, the first book is hard to find; I couldn't get it even after searching through almost all of Osaka & Kyoto's doujin stores.)

If it's in Chinese, yes, we will do it - though it will take a bit longer. I do Chinese TL and while I can do it quick, I can't predict what my schedule will be like then. :/

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

If no one uploads it, it will still get done. No hard promises, of course.

We will certainly do our best to get the book, whether in print or digital copy. (Rireba's Kancolle books are ones I want for my collection. Admittedly, the first book is hard to find; I couldn't get it even after searching through almost all of Osaka & Kyoto's doujin stores.)

If it's in Chinese, yes, we will do it - though it will take a bit longer. I do Chinese TL and while I can do it quick, I can't predict what my schedule will be like then. :/

Official release page for this chapter is http://bbs.nyasama.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=32728&extra=page%3D1 . Hover the mouse pointer on the images to get a "下载附件 (=Download attachment)" link for each page.

last edited at Sep 24, 2014 9:23PM

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

And this deserves a Small images. Much larger Ch version: http://www.acfun.tv/a/ac1010939#album=639,0,26,190

The book is readable but not as large as it should be. How about you provide Eng translation for this book since the team look like collectors -> possible go crazy if they say so ? http://www.yamibo.com/thread-206915-1-1.html

Aw, that shitty forum.
Anyway, I can if you insist, but only with TL scripts - I don't know much about typesetting. Need me to download the pages for you guys?

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

The book is readable but not as large as it should be. How about you provide Eng translation for this book since the team look like collectors -> possible go crazy if they say so ? http://www.yamibo.com/thread-206915-1-1.html

Aw, that shitty forum.
Anyway, I can if you insist, but only with TL scripts - I don't know much about typesetting. Need me to download the pages for you guys?

I'll take what I can. Not going to complain about that site since the pairing I'm interested in nearly the same as Akaga has virtually zero book to read, namely HaruKiri (thanks to adentoh) plus I'm illiterate in Chinese and intermediate level Japanese upward.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Aw, that shitty forum.

I'll take what I can. Not going to complain about that site since the pairing I'm interested in nearly the same as Akaga has virtually zero book to read, namely HaruKiri (thanks to adentoh) plus I'm illiterate in Chinese and intermediate level Japanese upward.

Can I guess you don't know how to obtain the original release package together with the cleaned cover page?

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Aw, that shitty forum.

Can I guess you don't know how to obtain the original release package together with the cleaned cover page?

I waited for the images to load and saved them. Otherwise, try to click blindly. So yes, I don't know how to.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Aw, that shitty forum.

I waited for the images to load and saved them. Otherwise, try to click blindly. So yes, I don't know how to.

As I've predicted.
Well, wait for TL script & image package patiently, will ya? XDDDD

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Aw, that shitty forum.

As I've predicted.
Well, wait for TL script & image package patiently, will ya? XDDDD

I said I can't read Chinese so there wasn't a need for prediction. What else can I do but wait....can't wave a club in front of the monitor and hope it magically pop up an English version immediately.

last edited at Sep 25, 2014 12:48AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.