Forum › Opapagoto discussion

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Happy nightmares.

joined Jan 17, 2014

this will be very funny lol, dat p49 with horror story style :D

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Lol, this plot is reality-tv-show ridiculous! I like the main protagonist so far. This should be pretty entertaining. I wonder what happened to the real girl though. That's got me more curious than anything else.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Where can I sign up for this program?

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

ketsune - thanks for explaining the prevalence of this plot device - in Japanese and only Japanese stories (because it USED to be like that back in/before the Meiji era).

It actually answered my question as opposed to just being a derogatory comment demanding everyone share your view or gtfo. Like some people do.

If only people use their brains a bit before commenting then I wouldn't have the need to comment on it. Try using the brain a bit or it will deteriorate. "Japan doesn't have that kind of law" note doesn't(present tense) and law. Such things can be googled in less than 5 seconds. Of course it's not just you, some of the above comments are similar. Don't look at things at face value. Seriously start using that brain.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I love that sadistic maid with her black sock,

I don't think it will be harem, some of the girls seems way too young

We're talking about Japan here.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Basically this

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I really love the style o-o...

9f884eb4-9edd-4d0a-a5a6-a97e2125366d
joined May 7, 2014

I'm looking forward to this actually. Even though the plot may be kinda nonsensical, there's a bit of a charm to it. Maybe it's the art style or the personality of our main girl. But, please let her fall in love with the mom. I just. Personally, I think that kiss nailed it, alright? >3> I know it's been said by others that don't want the same thing, but if she ends up with airplane girl, I'm gonna be disappointed.

Icon%2002
joined Mar 23, 2014

That's right... welcome to Japan~

last edited at Aug 7, 2014 11:51PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Happy nightmares.

Ahah! xD

joined Apr 13, 2012

i don't mind harems if it's between girls, double standards much? Hell yeah ~
I'm looking forward to see what happens next time ~

Untitled
joined Jul 24, 2014

I think the story will become more interesting as there will be another family also to win this program.. no doubt of it ~

942301_10151455987491840_2065344422_n
joined Aug 26, 2011

I can't wait for the next chapter, this manga is interesting. The collar did become handy haha

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Hmp. Odd combination of cliche, nuts, and use of cliches that are nuts. The "handed over to rich people for debts" cliche. The "uberposh girls' school with ludicrous customs" standard setting (which is my least favourite setting for yuri stuff). Generally, complete and utter artificiality and lack of plausibility and almost complete lack of characterization. It's rare I find a yuri series I just don't want to read more of, but this managed it.
Sure, the weird "family" thing is unusual in specific, but it's a gimmick, part of a general class of gimmicks that this kind of story uses to try to make something that sets it apart from the other ones (since they can't use, say, character). Basically this reads like a shounen, not like a yuri.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

A Ghoul!
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch01#51

Seems pretty interesting though.

heh, and I was thinking more along the lines of Witchblade.

@Purple - I agree with most of what you've said, but so far this story's over-the-top plot is an intriguing hook for at least a chapter or two more. hopefully by chapter 2 or 3, the story stabilizes and we can get a better understanding of what's really going on.

last edited at Aug 9, 2014 3:15PM

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

This is amazing! The art is awesome! Please let her end up with the mother. I wouldn't be able to bear it if she ends up with the paper plane girl.

last edited at Aug 9, 2014 9:50PM

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

It's like being forcefully playing house for a grade , interesting i like it so far

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Impressived with the awesome artstyle first sight then stuned with an interesting unique storyline. This Yuri manga about to become Legend soon. I just can't wait for this .

joined Aug 24, 2013

Take a look at cover pages. There are "father" with "mother", not paper-plane girl. But I have a feeling this will be more comedy then yuri... also, as someone stated that it's published in shounen magazine (?). So we might just end up with a shounen comedy with pseudo-yuri background.

The art is nice though and I'm going to read it anyway :)

last edited at Aug 10, 2014 2:10PM

joined Apr 12, 2014

i like it

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Skipped over this one at first, but glad I took the time to read it. Seems interesting, looking forward to the next chapter.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

This is completely nuts.

and I approve of it

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

And the "mom" is really nice looking! I just hope MC doesn't end up with airplane girl cuz then it'll have been too predictable.

I forsee that shes actually going to end up being a sadist

Images
joined Aug 12, 2014

¡AGUANTA APAPAGOTO!

To reply you must either login or sign up.