Forum › Madoka and Mei's Secret Workshop discussion

[anon]_zoku_sayonara_zetsubou_sensei_-_06_[ef044889].mkv_snapshot_14.45_[2013.11.19_22.41.04]
joined Oct 24, 2013

Looks like a very interesting manga. Thanks for the scanlation, Payapaya.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

hmmn, feels a tad...........generic for my tastes, would have liked it better if she had not been the rich ass daughter tbh and had just been another worker

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

Something about the writing seems... rushed or forced?... I don't know about this one, it could be promising but if the writing remains at this level then it may start to grate after awhile.

joined May 17, 2013

Smacked the fire out her mouth. Gotta let dese hoes know

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Well, that was... abrupt? The premise seemed interesting at first, but the manga just jumped from one thing to the next with little connection and the characters' motivations seem rather thin. It felt like things were happening more because plot demanded it then any organic progression.

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

^Exactly! Well done, you put that far far better than i was struggling too. ;)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Huh? What? OK? I guess I'll see where this goes?

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Servant staff are ever at the mercy of eccentric whims.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Awfully serious, for being a comedy. I'll wait to see if this gets more interesting.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I hope that the rich daughter will still retain her enthusiasm for tinkering after the first chapter, it would be a bit more interesting that way. Also, the plot is super jumpy. D:

[anon]_zoku_sayonara_zetsubou_sensei_-_06_[ef044889].mkv_snapshot_14.45_[2013.11.19_22.41.04]
joined Oct 24, 2013

Shit tastes.

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

The art here is just plain bad tbh...... looks like something off deviantart

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Something about the writing seems... rushed or forced?... I don't know about this one, it could be promising but if the writing remains at this level then it may start to grate after awhile.

Thought the same like they are in a hurry. Could be a bit more slow paced for more convinient reading.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

i hope payapaya find a translator for this. the title makes it seem like it will be a fun read. and its nice to see they havent forgotten about Scape-God either. hope that gets a translator as well >_>

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

hmmn, feels a tad...........generic for my tastes, would have liked it better if she had not been the rich ass daughter tbh and had just been another worker

Yup. I went from "groan, maid", to "ooh, janitor", to "groan, rich girl."

How many rich girl x maid/servant/poor girl stories? How come it can't ever be a janitor? Or two poor girls? Or a middle class character? Or cowboys?

And it's not even a good cliche! I'm sick of these stories about insipid "Ojou-sama" characters.

And I liked the art on this one… too bad… :c

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Well... I understand that the rich girl/guy x maid/butler has been done to death by Japan lately, but maybe we should give it a little more time for the story to go forward before bashing it this much? I feel like this forums got pretty prone to raging since Lemonade (I admit that one got on my nerves, too).

By the way, am I the only one who read the title and thought this was going to be a doujin?

last edited at Aug 5, 2014 10:40PM

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

By the way, am I the only one who read the title and thought this was going to be a doujin?

Me too. I saw the title and wondered who Mei was. :p

last edited at Aug 5, 2014 11:20PM

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

looks like the author didnt put much thought into this. jumping all over the place.

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Well... I understand that the rich girl/guy x maid/butler has been done to death by Japan lately, but maybe we should give it a little more time for the story to go forward before bashing it this much? I feel like this forums got pretty prone to raging since Lemonade (I admit that one got on my nerves, too).

I concur and I felt the same way with Citrus but I stepped back and read on since then I never looked back except for my fave pages =). Besides don't judge the book (manga) by its cover (art/plot). I will continue with this manga and see where this path leads.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Hm. The art style's pretty retro. I don't know how the story will go, but a bitch got slapped in the first chapter, so that's pretty entertaining for me.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I feel like this forums got pretty prone to raging since Lemonade (I admit that one got on my nerves, too).

I guess more people became skeptical about the yuri content in manga tagged as yuri.

Also, it seems like a lot of new people joined the community. See the discussions about "bullies".

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

How very old school...old school is the best. Interested to see how this is, or if it even has an ending, for that matter.

last edited at Aug 9, 2014 5:43PM

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I don't know how the story will go, but a bitch got slapped in the first chapter, so that's pretty entertaining for me

The next chapter has finger sucking!

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...............interesting..........

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I don't know how the story will go, but a bitch got slapped in the first chapter, so that's pretty entertaining for me

The next chapter has finger sucking!

Fuckin sold!
Can't wait!

To reply you must either login or sign up.