Forum › Delicious Time discussion

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

Very cute :) Always love cute fluffy stories like this.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Jin really stepped up their game lately, bravo.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

Its always nice to just read a simple good yuri story

Dewisus ... omg, my heart got so warm!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Jin really stepped up their game lately, bravo.

Isn't this one of her older ones, given it's in Love Flicker?

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Is there something wrong with the 'plane bread' or is it just me?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Is there something wrong with the 'plane bread' or is it just me?

It's not just you, I'll fix it immediately. Thanks for pointing that out.

Edit: Fixed.

last edited at Aug 1, 2014 3:43PM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I am so feeling the tingles from the story it was so cute I ran and hugged my wife. As two younger women married this gave me that warm fluffy feeling inside, makes me wish I could be back in high school again so I could fall in love all over once more.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

I literally melted after reading this.

What a cute read.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Delightful

joined Nov 30, 2011

"You have a drivers license?"

"Yep"

Some of the most ominous words spoken in any slice of life manga, ever.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Pretty solid one shot I loved Takemiya's comment haha, I also loved the race it reminded me of Hanabira 3.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lovely, but the most perfect thing is how easy is to fall in love with someone on the Takemiyaverse (when she's not going for the angst angle of course).

joined Jul 20, 2011

Sweet, lovely and delicious.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Thank you for this, I really love Takemiya Jin. Nice to see that you'll be doing the other chapters, I really hope they'll come out soon xD As for The Last Uniform can't you find them somewhere if they're already translated (if they're tranlsated properly)? I also thought that the extras for President and Vice-President were done, or are there other extras besides the two that are done?

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I don't know what it is about young women who bake/cook finding love with one another, but whenever I stumble across these types of stories I just find myself gushing with happiness for them. (If I am not mistaken Morinaga Milk did a short story where two high school girls baked things with each other and I think that is when I became diabetic from all the sweetness pouring out of those frames.)

Takemiya Jin, however, is becoming my favorite artist. I love her style, the character's facial expressions, and how lesbians are rampant through her work, as though they are as commonplace as peanut butter and jelly.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

"Rice Flower bread"? Flour maybe?

Yuruyuripic3
joined Mar 12, 2014

Yeah it is flour. I didn't even notice at first.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

"Rice Flower bread"? Flour maybe?

Thanks for pointing it out; it's fixed. That's two homonym error in one release. I try to watch out, but that's a weak point of mine.

Please continue to point out any such errors you might see in my releases.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

As for The Last Uniform can't you find them somewhere if they're already translated (if they're tranlsated properly)? I also thought that the extras for President and Vice-President were done, or are there other extras besides the two that are done?

There is the out of print and license expired official English release of vols. 1&2 of The Last Uniform, I won't be copying either the translation or the books, both because I'm not comfortable with that, and because I'd rather use my own translation.

As for President and Vice President, the extras that have been released are shorts from magazines. What I will be releasing in a few days is the extra pages from the tankobon. They include a six page special (only in the tankobon) that's never been released and the artist's afterword, as well as the jacket, cover, table of contents and other pages.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I see, well then I'll wait for all of the things :) Gotta complete my database. Thank you for translating :)

Also on page 38 the last panel isn't it supposed to be "I can't figure it out."? Plus in page 44 is it really him/his instead her/hers because the senpai doesn't correct her and doesn't even mention that it's a girl she's searching for.

last edited at Aug 2, 2014 6:11PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

On page 38 It could have been "i can't figure it out," but I left it as "I can't figure it" as a slangier way to say it. The original was even briefer.

On page 44, Japanese makes it easy to speak of a third person without specifying the sex. That was the case here with the only actual reference the sex being the "I mean Senpai is popular with the guys" line. Since they spoke of love and the sex wasn't mentioned, we assumed that Ichihara assumed it was a guy (the usual assumption). But now you've made me think about this one. I'll go over it again just in case.

last edited at Aug 2, 2014 7:16PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

On page 38 you could have wrote "I can't even" just so you'd screw with people xD

As for page 44 I don't know how it was in the original but it just seems off somehow. Cause wouldn't the senpai correct her or at least acknowledge in some way that it was a girl she's searching for? Somewhere along the lines of "and I'm searching for a girl" or something and the most used way of that is when she's thinking it. But as I said that depends on what it was written in Japanese.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Your concerns have been answers, telamon. After examining the page, and discussing it with Procyon who often does quality checks for me, I came up with this revised page 44 which I've already uploaded. Since the Japanese original never mentioned the sex of the person being searched for, I removed those references. I also clarified Ichihara's comment at the bottom of the page.

So, thanks for pointing this out. That makes three revisions shortly after release. I'll have to do better.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm glad I could be of help (: I'll be waiting for future releases :]

To reply you must either login or sign up.