Forum › Vespa discussion

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Seems interesting.

Knight
joined Oct 10, 2013

Very interesting. Can't wait for chapter 2.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Rape and het incoming? Not sure I should get into this until I know more.

joined Mar 23, 2013

There is no Het.

Edit: Oh nevermind, I see it wasn't in the content but in the introductary page by scanlators, my mistake.

last edited at Jul 28, 2014 1:39PM

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

That warning scared me to read it a little but I'm glad i did read it. Seem really interesting.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There is no Het.

There isn't any in the later chapters? Odd they mention that on the warning page.

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

I'm the translator for this group and let me tell you something if you don't mind spoilers.

There are a total of three chapters to Vespa. In chapter two there are implications of het rape and after that it's implied that the Queen also raped the princess. There is nothing graphic to see, there is no male in this manga at all. I put the warning there anyway because I want to make sure people understand that even though this has a happy ending it's not exactly a smooth sail

joined Mar 23, 2013

There isn't any in the later chapters? Odd they mention that on the warning page.

Yeah I edited my post, I just skipped over it and did not notice.

I guess the het/rape may come from the fact that the black haired one is the "Queen" and the other woman is the "King". I'm guessing it's going to be her "responsibility" to get raped by faceless fat hairy aristocratic men in order to produce an heir(s).

I'm the translator for this group and let me tell you something if you don't mind spoilers.

Edit : Nevermind... I got ahead of myself! Be careful in the future, het is usually avoided by the plague here. Rape is often a lesser offence to readers of this site.

last edited at Jul 28, 2014 1:46PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Thanks for clearing this up. With a warning like that i expected the worst.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Thanks for clearing this up. With a warning like that i expected the worst.

Yup. I actually check the discussion before checking the manga itself

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Edit : Nevermind... I got ahead of myself! Be careful in the future, het is usually avoided by the plague here. Rape is often a lesser offence to readers of this site.

I didn't think it was a big deal since all they did was talk about it. The captain had to explain to Koizuka what's going to happen with the marriage between the princess and the queen and mentioned of this. Like I said there is nothing drawn out, but it's been stated in between dialogues of the next chapter.

Either way, I'm hoping people will enjoy reading this story even if it is pretty cookie cutter.

last edited at Jul 28, 2014 1:55PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah I edited my post, I just skipped over it and did not notice.

I guess the het/rape may come from the fact that the black haired one is the "Queen" and the other woman is the "King". I'm guessing it's going to be her "responsibility" to get raped by faceless fat hairy aristocratic men in order to produce an heir(s).

Speaking for myself only, I'm more squicky about the rape than the het.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Huh. I though the love triangle would be between the MC, the Princess and the Queen. But I guess not.

Still, interesting

joined Jan 30, 2013

Reminds me of Love DNA XX. Males are somehow pretty much extinct, therefore women take over... only to immediately reestablish the traditional gender roles. It's like nothing changed!
I hate that.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Reminds me of Love DNA XX. Males are somehow pretty much extinct, therefore women take over... only to immediately reestablish the traditional gender roles. It's like nothing changed!
I hate that.

Yes, reminds me of Love DNA XX. But I don't think they're reestablishing their gender role here, it's just that same sex marriage become more acceptable.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I hate that.

Expected of Japan, roles in society the most important thing! You've got to give it your all to make the huge cog moving well.

Yes, reminds me of Love DNA XX. But I don't think they're reestablishing their gender role here, it's just that same sex marriage become more acceptable.

I agree with you, men are not completely extinct ( she's mad that she's selling herself to another woman, which implies they're still present ).

It's just the ratio of female to male seems disproportionate so women are pretty much everywhere.

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Didn't see the "love triangle" part, so I was pretty shocked when the Captain confesses, now I am hoping for the next chapter. :D

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Damn, that kick to the face, what a bitch move.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Oh YES!! I love when a manga is set in the 17th or 18th century. I'm super excited for chapters 2&3. I hope everyone is happy at least at the end.

The art is cute too

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Good start.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

A part of me was hoping there would be scooters in this manga.

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

I'm so game for this :D I love it when the main character gets two chicks x) Yuri wise though :P

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

If I were in love to the point it shook me up from inside out,.... the moment the one I love got married to another I would fall upon my sword and let that be the end of it. Fortunately those kind of time are gone and now we just give em happy pills.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Wow! Someone is getting in on the Yuri Hime stuff! I nearly thought the magazine is almost gone for when it comes to translations, considering how little in the way of anything is being picked up, Citrus aside.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Wait, are there only three chapters as in "only three chapters so far" or as in "only three chapters total?"

To reply you must either login or sign up.