joined Mar 27, 2015

Oh no, i'm crying while reading this ;_;

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Seriously one of the best doujins I've ever read

joined Jan 29, 2017

Goddamn these two idiots in love! I love them so

joined Oct 25, 2010

What a beautiful story with a very sweet couple ! Sayaka x Kyouko are definitely in love with each other! This is a beautiful sensitive story about two characters trying to express their love for each other! I feel happy when I read this story!

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is a wonderful sweet story about two magical girls who love each other deeply and now understand that they can find happiness together!!
I feel very happy when I read this story!! Snow White and other beautiful princesses don’t need a prince to find
love and happiness. Another princess can help them understand and find happiness together too!

last edited at Nov 13, 2022 3:33PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

Kyouko and Sayaka love each other deeply and very much! I can’t describe my ideas correctly! I know that together they can overcome anyone and anything! They can find happiness together! I know it! My heart says so!! Sweet dreams and honest deep feelings will always prevail!!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I feel like each would take the other one’s place when payment comes for them by the law of cycles

joined Oct 25, 2010

But they will defeat the adversaries that confront them. As long as they realize they are stronger together than apart! Love this beautiful pair ! They always have a special home in my heart and world no matter what their canon fate really is!

To reply you must either login or sign up.