ForumAdult life discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Probably a silly question, but why would this and Office Lady be considered incompatible tags?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Probably a silly question, but why would this and Office Lady be considered incompatible tags?

yesterday i asked myself the same thing...
however, i though because if it's about OL, it's obvious adult life, it's excessive (the right word don't come in my mind now)

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Redundant, I guess. I don't really agree, but that makes sense, at least.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Redundant, I guess. I don't really agree, but that makes sense, at least.

yes, redundant, it was on the tip of my toungue,
at last i think it's because of that

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What does redundant matter in terms of tags though? Isn't it a good thing to find a story via multiple avenues? Because if I want to find, say, Kusari wa mou Iranai, what do I search under? It's got an office lady in it, but the protagonist is a manager. Doesn't it make sense to search both ways?

joined Feb 2, 2016

Why there not lot aults yuri manga out there?

C881b7660caceebc135826507ea86bca
joined Apr 28, 2016

There's simply a larger audience. Your average yuri reader would rather have a story featuring teenage girls rather than one featuring adult women.

And that's why we can't have nice things.

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 6:37PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There's simply a larger audience. Your average yuri reader would rather have a story featuring teenage girls rather than one featuring adult women.

And that's why we can't have nice things.

Note that we're talking about the average viewer in Japan. Plus it's easier to pass off yuri under the figleaf of Class S over there, rather than have characters be overtly gay like with Adult life material. Not to mention the whole Japanese fondness about stories about youth, and you don't get much more youth than middle school.

To reply you must either login or sign up.