Forum › A Certain Witch's Fantasies discussion

joined Jan 21, 2020

Cute, but i sure do hate differing lifespans

Nanoskript Uploader
Sanae's Bread Scans
joined Jun 24, 2023

There was a translation mistake on pages 042, and 043. For anyone that's already read this doujin, I recommend re-reading those pages as they may affect the interpretation of the entire doujin.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

It says 2016 but this is a solid eaely 2010s MariAlice even added that life span thingy mortality . Thanks for the wooork

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Marisa is such a pure maiden

joined Aug 10, 2016

such a lovely new flood of translated MariAli, but when's the KoaPatchy content wave?

Fishbowl%20man
joined May 6, 2018

Uhhhh....I didn't really get the ending. I get that MariAli authors just like the angst of them being separated, but I'm pretty much never satisfied with the reasoning. This time she DOES become a youkai magician and somehow that's why she's alone now? That seriously needed some fleshing out.

Still, I really liked the stories in the middle so that's a win anyway. Thanks again for the translation.

joined Aug 10, 2016

Uhhhh....I didn't really get the ending. I get that MariAli authors just like the angst of them being separated, but I'm pretty much never satisfied with the reasoning. This time she DOES become a youkai magician and somehow that's why she's alone now? That seriously needed some fleshing out.

Still, I really liked the stories in the middle so that's a win anyway. Thanks again for the translation.

when you cross the line from human to youkai, Reimu is obligated to kill you, so she can't stay in Gensokyou anymore.

joined Apr 5, 2023

The art is far from perfect but it's so charming, I love it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.