Forum › Pure Marionation discussion

joined Apr 20, 2013

I recall read it twice at horobi years ago. I just finished it in one night! =D

I really like this series! And see a special about Madoka's past would be AWESOME! The scene at chapter 16 was damn cute! n___n

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pure_marionation_ch16#12

last edited at Jul 26, 2013 9:37AM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

i didn't like aina and anon pairing at all. it made me sad knowing that yuuyu-san loves aina and yet. and what about miamo? i want miamo and anon to end up with each other, hoping that i read till the end but, nooooo. i just felt empty :'(

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thing is, I don't get the impression that Miamo actually wants Anon in that way. She seems to want more of a family connection than a romantic one, although Yuuyu definitely wants that with Aina.

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

I read this forever ago and don't have all the names down so I'll just say this. I really thought it was a nice story though I do dislike the pairing. I really thought (Up to the end) that she would be paired with the girl who got stuck in the hole with her, but then they throw in this new girl and pair them instead. Very disapointing.

The ending killed me,, I just cannot like the pairing. I've been slightly annoyed by pairing before but this was the first pairing that actually left me rather upset as it ruined the story for me.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

It's a gem of a story in some ways, but honestly so much of it is wasted. They literally completely wasted a potential love triangle arc, the original feelings between Miamo and Anon, and all the complex stuff surrounding research and development.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

They literally completely wasted a potential love triangle arc...

I'd chalk that up as a positive.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not mentioning the potential drama of a non-aging robot.

I just thought Aina was horrible at the end. Who breaks the heart of the one they love, just for "payback"?

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

I dunno, no matter how you look at it, getting back at someone for keeping a secret like she was because she was told to by most her superiors in the way she did by breaking her heart like that and people helping was cruel as hell, if that had dragged on for longer than it did I think I would have gotten way to annoyed to read to the end. The fact that it was only one chapter made this still a good read and I don't mind re-reading this. Though I still dislike Aina for what she did at the end, I can at least like her progression through the rest of the story before she went off the deep end.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I dunno, no matter how you look at it, getting back at someone for keeping a secret like she was because she was told to by most her superiors in the way she did by breaking her heart like that and people helping was cruel as hell, if that had dragged on for longer than it did I think I would have gotten way to annoyed to read to the end. The fact that it was only one chapter made this still a good read and I don't mind re-reading this. Though I still dislike Aina for what she did at the end, I can at least like her progression through the rest of the story before she went off the deep end.

I think it maybe wasn't as mean as all that. The way I read it, Aina was confused about how she felt about everything too, and the turning point wasn't until midway through that period when she went to visit the doctor to talk about it. That's when she enlisted people's help in working on a surprise for her, knowing that they'd soon be together again. Aina isn't the most adaptable person in the world, and you can see that throughout the story, so I can see her taking at least a few days to process things before realizing what's important.

joined Nov 26, 2017

What's with the title?

To reply you must either login or sign up.