Forum › Sorairo no Kioku (Second Half) discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Ah... I hate this! It made me cry... Stupid Alicia disappearing...

Well, good work dear author! You made me cry which means it earned a spot on my favourites.... Though the words are a little bit stiff... Meh whatever... I think that sex moment isn't necessary...

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

Well, good work dear author! You made me cry which means it earned a spot on my favourites.... Though the words are a little bit stiff... Meh whatever... I think that sex moment isn't necessary...

Same, i cried right along with fate-chan ;-;

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Same, i cried right along with fate-chan ;-;

I WAS SUCKER PUNCHED IN THE FEELS -hold back tears-

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

That was...there is no real word to describe but beautiful should be good.
Why Alicia had to disappear?? yeah right she'll be forever in fate's heart...but that's not enough!
Anyway i like it! Thanks! :)

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Dat moment Fate looked at Hayate and Nanoha while holding her tears... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia! COME BACK!

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Dat moment Fate looked at Hayate and Nanoha while holding her tears... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia! COME BACK!

Stop no I almost fucking sobbed at that point

To reply you must either login or sign up.