Forum › Girl x Girl x Boy discussion

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

I've hesitated many times before I finally read this and it was a lot better than expected. It had the ending I wanted I think :) all three were great characters!

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

When I decided to read it the first time it was definitely better than expected. No one should hesitate to read this just because there is a guy. (No spoilers).

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

it's not really a triangle...
She was just lying all along
and pretends that she didn't like her
since she saw the tragedy on the tv and didn't want the same thing happen to her...
Glad that boy is kind and thoughtful and didn't do anything to the girls.

last edited at Sep 28, 2013 7:32AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I usually stay away from "Love Triangle" tagged stuff (along with some other tags); I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole as I use a hazmat suit. But I dared to read this after the first 2 comments, not disappointed, it was a fine read I guess.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the author is a jerk
riri a jerk
that guy a jerk
poor fuuka
that afterword page show the author true jerk intention what a jerk!
like the author plan to make this typical gay turn straight shit.
i'm reading too much into it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

the author is a jerk
riri a jerk
that guy a jerk
poor fuuka
that afterword page show the author true jerk intention what a jerk!
like the author plan to make this typical gay turn straight shit.
i'm reading too much into it.

I think the author is talking about the planning of the story (before deciding the characters where lesbians)
(Don't recall the english word for that "planning a story out")

You might be too tense from reading a lot of shitty stories :D

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

I think the author is talking about the planning of the story (before deciding the characters where lesbians)

it's like the author don't believe same sex couple can be happy or something.
just guessing.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

just guessing.

Bet there are some that believe that.
Wouldn't really say this one, unless there is something solid to base that on.

joined Apr 21, 2014

I absolutely hate love triangles but I really liked this story! :)

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

This is definitely my favorite manga with love triangle, even though Itta is a guy, because all characters are kinda nice. I also appreciate that author made yuri ending and not the het one which I kinda expected. Still I must admit I really feel sad for Itta and if there was some manga about him, I would make an exception and read it, even though I am a hardcore yuri fan. :D :D I have read this manga many times, but I still love this.

last edited at Aug 6, 2014 5:43PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

It is really good. Except for the art.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

just guessing.

But the same sex couple was happy in the end.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Bad art.
Okay plot.
But I was laughing way too hard at some of the half-assed excuses Riri made. "Some love hotels will refuse same sex couples," has to be the saddest reason I've ever heard. Oh, so you can't do it in this hotel, what a shame. Go to the next one down the block, then. XD
It feels like the author was just trying way too hard to push a 'same-sex couples can't be happy' sort of conflict. Not a bad idea for conflict, but the least you could do is give some real reasons that normal humans might have for not wanting to date someone of the same gender. Not this love hotel/marriage kind of shit.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Bad art.
Okay plot.
But I was laughing way too hard at some of the half-assed excuses Riri made. "Some love hotels will refuse same sex couples," has to be the saddest reason I've ever heard. Oh, so you can't do it in this hotel, what a shame. Go to the next one down the block, then. XD
It feels like the author was just trying way too hard to push a 'same-sex couples can't be happy' sort of conflict. Not a bad idea for conflict, but the least you could do is give some real reasons that normal humans might have for not wanting to date someone of the same gender. Not this love hotel/marriage kind of shit.

I was with you until the marriage part. That's a legit reason.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Bad art.
Okay plot.

Isn't the reason cuz she saw an interview on tv of a lesbian couple and how tough it was for them or something?

joined Jul 26, 2014

Itta looks like a male Ritsu... huh.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Bad art.
Okay plot.

Isn't the reason cuz she saw an interview on tv of a lesbian couple and how tough it was for them or something?

That was the reason, which led to her fearing losing her family. I think that was the reason that really scared her. I think that's one that scared/ scares a lot of us. I wasn't concerned about my friends when I came out. I can pick my friends, so I chose descent, open minded friends who didn't care when I came out. Can't choose your family though. And I experienced difficulties with my mother as a teenager. In the long run, I was lucky enough that my brother is also gay and if my mom didn't get over it, she was going to lose two kids. Yay for gay siblings!!

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Bad art ? If this one is bad, then there must not be many manga with good art ._.

Cat9
joined Dec 30, 2014

Apart from the sex doll lips, it's an okay looking art.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I can't say I didn't care for the story as I read all of it in one go and couldn't stop, but if I had to describe it, it was a grudge read. I only wanted to see how it ends. All of the male characters do not only have a flaw (flaws are what give us an actual plot), but I found them to be insufferable dolts bordering on being terrible human beings, which repulsed me.

Itta meets the girl he bullied years ago and expects her to jump for joy when he confesses his love for her, after continuing directly where he left off years ago by calling her names. If that is not wilful, he is years behind in his mental development. It is not until the sixth volume that he considers her feelings and background. He subjects her to this demeaning dating thing, expects her to 'come around eventually' (having no grounds to assume she would) and forces a kiss on her fully knowing she isn't attracted to males. Oh, and he stops her from going to look for Riri in the haunted house, which backfires terribly later on together with him not clarifying that the kiss wasn't consensual. I expected Fuuka to either stop the whole thing when it got too personal and retreat or get into a really, really bad fight (read: threaten on a personal level and then hurt) with Ikka, because that is what happens when people are pushed.

Actually, I have no clue why Ikka later decides to help them as he never seemed to frigging care. Then he says he has to leave for good and is suddenly back for good and presented as a guardian figure for the two.

And that strange sempai, who doesn't respect personal space and boundaries and finds it the logical thing to do when he gets rejected to out a gay couple. What a swell guy. I expected Fuuka to hit him with a chair and not apologize to that failure of a human being.

But maybe it's just me.

Cat9
joined Dec 30, 2014

Hey, it's real yuri.

joined Feb 3, 2015

I love it, are you going to post morechapters of this story? I'd like to read more of it :)

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

D'aaw...now I can finally rest = u =

-grabs the covers and tries to reach for my bed, but sleeps on the chair- too tired to make it to bed..

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

D'aaw...now I can finally rest = u =

-grabs the covers and tries to reach for my bed, but sleeps on the chair- too tired to make it to bed..

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I love it, are you going to post morechapters of this story? I'd like to read more of it :)

It was completed in 2008. It would be a veritable miracle if it got anything else at this point.

To reply you must either login or sign up.