Forum › Why a Plain Glasses-Girl like Me Started Wearing Sexy Panties discussion

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

This should also have an "age-gap" tag.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Please keep in mind that we have a suggest a (change to a) tag feature right next to the discussion button when you're browsing a chapter/series.

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

She's 21... She's 11 - 11!!!!! Too young.

joined May 10, 2013

i actually love this kind of manga :)

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I'll just wash you she said and sorry for raping you're daughter are the best

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

This is still my favorite kind of manga even after a year of it being in my favorites list (if it makes sense).

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

lolicon such a better word than pedophile

You just don't get to say that with such an avatar.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Kinda cute * w * ~

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Not as cute when you know this is aparently a prequel to a het hentai involving this loli with other two lolis and a male teacher...

last edited at Aug 6, 2015 3:29PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

lolicon such a better word than pedophile

You just don't get to say that with such an avatar.

Hahahahahaha
Maybe it was sarcasm

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Not as cute when you know this is aparently a prequel to a het hentai involving this loli with other two lolis and a male teacher...

You say that but I can't find any reference to a supposed continuation.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

You say that but I can't find any reference to a supposed continuation.

Bottom right of the first page have a little box that says to read Come! Look! Tease! after reading this and the last page confirms that this happened before it, Come! Look! Tease! was made in 2010 and Kazuho was already wearing sexy panties, this chapter was made in 2012 or 2013 and basically shows why she started to use them, they're also part of the anthology Kite! Mite! Ijitte! released in 2014.

Some of the yuri here that focus on sex are from mangakas that do mainly het so don't be surprised if some of them made another chapter involving the same girl but having sex with a man, a good example of this is Utsusemi Zenpen from Maruta that have a sequel where it says that Saeko-sensei and Ema are in a relationship, the chapter is about Saeko-sensei having sex with Ema twin brother Yuuma and in the end we discover that Ema was going to have sex with Yuuma boyfriend but he was too gay and ran away... Maruta made a lot of chapters about those bisexual twins and almost all of them is about threesomes involving a girl they seduced.

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 2:05PM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Parnifia the Bastard

You seem to know a lot about this.

I like to see what other works a mangaka have that is not uploaded here for not being yuri, most mangakas that have few works uploaded here either have other mangas that are not yuri or didn't make a lot of things and Dynasty have almost all their works uploaded if not all, when their few works here are just sex the rest they made tends to be het hentai, fortunately it's actually rare for them to make a het chapter involving the girl from a yuri one shot, Ryoumoto Hatsumi and Maruta are the only ones I remember right now that did that, so you don't really need to worry much about those characters from a yuri one shot that is just sex being in another one shot that is het, just don't feel surprised if that happens sometimes.

joined Jul 30, 2016

i dont like it when it has a yuri tag and then it turns out no yuri only het

To reply you must either login or sign up.