Forum › Show your support! Vote for your favorite manga and the author!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I've posted elsewhere but really want to spread the word and get people showing their support for the mangakas and their work!

Looking up to magical girls
Whispering you a love song
Useless Ponko
Shy
The mute girl and her new friend
Fusoroi no renri
Even if it was just once, I regret it

All of these are in the running to get a vote! If you are a fan I highly suggest giving a vote and leaving some kind words about the manga.
Its the least we can do considering we get to read all these wonderful works free of charge here on Dynasty.

Just follow the link provided below and click the little yellow bird at the bottom of the webpage to vote (you'll need to fill in a few details like fb account or niconico etc)

https://tsugimanga.jp/nominate2020-web/

You can select 3 mangas from 1st choice to 3rd in 2 different categories.
4 of the mangas listed above fall into one category (it's pink but I can't read the Japanese) and 2 of them (Fusoroi no Renri and Looking up to magical girls) in the blue/web category.
If you don't know any more than 2 mangas in web/blue category I recommend trying bad demon Reina or as it's called on English readers "bad girl exorcist Reina" and if you enjoy it, give it a much needed vote!

It's a Japanese website but google had no issues translating it all for me to easily direct my way through it.

Voting closes July 3rd which is soon, so get amongst it!
Winners will be announced in August so if you're interested to see the result, fav the page and check when toki wa kitta!

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Last day to vote tomorrow! Get amongst it you mob!

To reply you must either login or sign up.