Forum › Kimi Koi Limit discussion

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I want my own hiroko

You're in luck, she seems to be free at the end of the manga.

HAHAHA!

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Sequel to Hiroko's story - check out Momono Moto's new book 'Rainy Song' there're two chapters ;)

Do you have a link to where I can read Hiroko's story? I can't find it anywhere. T_T

read Erica's review

joined Jun 5, 2014

i don't like that hobo . . .he's up for something for sure

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Lol, I fucking fell in love with Hiroko, so the ending was bittersweet for me.

915575_1496803017200236_52644270_n
joined Mar 15, 2014

come to me hiroko-sama <3 kyaaa, really shes the beauty one in this manga. how can she end up lonely? i want extra chapter for her

joined May 3, 2014

so ok i have been avoiding this manga cuz of the Love triangle tag :/ .....yeha that's Takemiya Jin curse :3 ..

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ah, man... T_T this is why love triangle isn't really my forte cuz like 60% of the time, the one that I want the chick to end up....it doesn't happen :v Yes, I like Sotomi but Hiroko...I like her more....maybe it's cuz of the boyish appearance and the coolness xD I always seem to root for 'em ahahahaha

joined Jul 31, 2014

This is the story I keep come back to read and read and read again and again. Just can't forget this story after years. Thanks author ssi

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Quite liked the story, though as is usual for me, I hold the opposite opinion of seemingly everyone.

Hiroko was terrible. She seemed far more selfish than Sono mid story, and she really hit a low when she took Sotomi to the club. Hobo was confirmed a better character than her there.

The way Sono developed was enjoyable, and I quite found myself identifying with her due to her initially being a slacker (though I doubt I'll ever find motivation as she did). I think Sotomi could have used a bit more development, but what there was was good.

last edited at Mar 21, 2015 2:21PM

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Hiroko just got what she was in for. Her first intention with Sono was nowhere near innocent, and she did the horrible thing that was bringing Satomi to the club, resulting in hurting Sono herself. Imagine if she hadn't fallen in love with Sono, she wouldn't have let Sono stay. Hiroko is not a bad person of course, it's just that she is not the one for Sono.

I like Sono ending up with Satomi, and how she changed for the better. They had that promise and tension within them right at the beginning and they are a real fit for each other. Love how the strong Satomi show her weak and shy sides only for Sono to see, too.

I'm always hesitate with the Love triangle tag but this is definitely an enjoyable read.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 4:32PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hiroko is not a bad person of course, it's just that she is not the one for Sono.

Actually, it was established that Hiroko was a huge player before Sono came along so she was kind of a bad person in that sense. That she cried over losing Sono was a new thing, implying that she never cared so much about the girls she'd had before.

The taking Satomi to the club I think was a bit of jealousy on her part coming to the fore, and she probably realized even then to some degree that she's already lost Sono.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

come to me hiroko-sama <3 kyaaa, really shes the beauty one in this manga. how can she end up lonely? i want extra chapter for her

She did, it's part of Rainy Song. Not sure if anyone is planning on doing it.

I wish, but no group is scanlating it as far as I can find.

Correction, Yuri Project has it, needs translator.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 7:34PM

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I almost missed this! Good thing I did an about-turn to stop and read it. I quite enjoy the story. Guess it's because I'm a Sono x Satomi supporter. Satomi is so hot, by the way! <3

I feel bad for Hiroko, although unwittingly it's karma sort of biting her in the ass. Kudos on her for letting go of Sono to allow the pursue of true happiness.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I love this story and I also agree with the ending, though I feel sorry for Hiroko (hopefully someone will translate her happy ending for us :D). The best about this manga is characters' development. Satomi is not a bad person, but she doesn't know anything about love, so she is totally afraid of being hurt/losing Sono and ironically thanks to that she almost loses her. Sono is totally dependable person at the start and before she is kicked out on the streets, she doesn't even know that about herself. And Hiroko is quite typical "I am a womanizer, nobody can hurt me" type, but then she for the first time wants someone who doesn't really want her. So this manga has an interesting story, likeable characters, not to mention beautiful art and quite hot sex scenes. So for me it's a big yuri win. :D

Tumblr_nj4cv5bfcf1t6wkv1o1_500
joined Jun 7, 2015

Damn that ending,that bittersweet ending.

Feel sad for Hiroko but also happy with Sono and Satomi.

This is an amazing work,enjoyed it reading it and I hope for more updates from Momono Moto! :D

joined Jun 12, 2015

One of my favorites. Btw, there's still one untranslated special chapter to this series. I hope someday someone will pick it up and put it here.

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Wait, there's one extra chapter? You know what happens? And shouldn't the serie status be ongoing instead of complete?

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 2:38PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Iirc, this extra chapter was actually kind of a one-shot sequel about Hiroko.

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

Oh, okay, Hiroko was the one that ended alone in the love triangle? I don't remember much of the story anymore...

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 2:47PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

Yes, Hiroko is the short-haired playgirl.

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

She also got a happy end in that one-shot like the other two in the manga? The manga had a hsppy end for the other two right...? I don't remember...

joined Aug 16, 2014

I haven't read the one-shot, but I believe it was mentioned that she's with someone at the end.

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

I haven't read the one-shot, but I believe it was mentioned that she's with someone at the end.

I see, thanks none.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Iirc, this extra chapter was actually kind of a one-shot sequel about Hiroko.

No. I am not taking about that two-shot about Hiroko. There is extra chapter about Sato-chan and Sono when they were still in school.

Thiaguinho-sama
joined May 11, 2012

Wait, it's a two-shot about Hiroko? And that extra chapter is part of the manga then? Happens after the last chapter? Could you give spoiler about those three chapters?

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 3:40PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.