Forum › Sweet Collection discussion

joined May 29, 2019

RikaRen is justice

That being said, the lack of a kiss or anything let me a bit frustrated. I need more, dammit!

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

One of these day, either Ren or Rika will become a witch. Somehow I just know it.

joined May 29, 2019

Magical Girls can't become witches in Kamihama, they unleash a Doppel instead. Ren already has a Doppel and it's one of the coolest ones thematically in my opinion (but then again I'm biased)

last edited at Oct 17, 2019 2:56AM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Magical Girls can't become witches in Kamihama, they unleash a Doppel instead. Ren already has a Doppel and it's one of the coolest ones thematically in my opinion (but then again I'm biased)

Also biased, but I agree; Ren's and Sana's are the best. I really hope they give Rika 5* one day so she can get one too.

I always keep Ren and Rika on my team, but to my shame I still haven't unlocked Ren's doppel bc there don't seem to be enough hours in the day with the rate that events come out...

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

RikaRen is justice

That being said, the lack of a kiss or anything let me a bit frustrated. I need more, dammit!

Came here to say this. I enjoyed this uploaded but felt like the ending fell short... we were going in the right direction! What happened?!

joined May 29, 2019

Came here to say this. I enjoyed this uploaded but felt like the ending fell short... we were going in the right direction! What happened?!

I think this is the author's first RikaRen work in general, since then they've done more RikaRen art than probably any other artist on the internet. Flowerlanguage/Mizuki is an even bigger RikaRen stan than I am.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Rika Ren is so great, and yeah I really wish it ended with a kiss. I'm really hoping these two become cannon since they have the highest chance of it being so.

To reply you must either login or sign up.