Forum › Parsee (Loves Marisa So Much It) Is Sickening discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The art in this is so...weird. I wouldn't call it good, but it's rather charming and effective on its own. It has a certain uncertainty to it that makes it really attractive for this particular story. The whole of Act 2 is really creepy, the paneling, art, and dialogue match up so well. I really liked page 18 in particular. You can really feel the story moving in a certain direction and then, rather than go for the quick pay-off, it gets dragged out over multiple more pages. The tension gave me shivers.

Anyway if you can't tell, I really liked this. It's also the first Marisa x Parsee work on the site. I am super surprised by that.

last edited at Aug 6, 2019 9:22PM

ADT555 Uploader
_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

Anyway if you can't tell, I really liked this. It's also the first Marisa x Parsee work on the site. I am super surprised by that.

Yes a fellow Parsee fan!

I'm glad you liked it so much, I like this authors work too. Levander has recently translated another book from this author that I will be typeseting soon but you can read it now on Danbooru. The Oni and the Pontoon Bridge and Also a Human There are a couple more doujin of his that we'll be doing in the future.

Also as a personal recommendation you should check out I made a Friend, it's a Chado Touhou book about Sanae and Parsee becoming friends, while a bit more over the top it has the same dark themes of befriending a complicated monster.

last edited at Aug 7, 2019 1:30AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes a fellow Parsee fan! high five

That's really great to hear, thank you very much for sharing and also the recommendation! I'll be sure to check it out, Chado is always interesting and I think I like this theme, too.

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016

Page 28

I can't think of a single doujin where marisa gets BTFO this hard

joined Oct 29, 2019

Whew, that was amazing! The art, the story, not to mention how different Marisa and Parsee are without breaking their main trait.

To reply you must either login or sign up.