Forum › The Christmas Witch discussion

joined Nov 11, 2010

Haha. Now this was an interesting concept/pairing. I liked it; wonder if the artist plans to draw more.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

the scene with the bottle is incredibly erotic

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

so much YES. Mami is my favorite magical girl so I'm glad to see this

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I like it when there's such a combination of decently thought out plot (read: reason for this to be happening) and SEXY. I also love QB's antics in the end.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...nice one..

_saizen-hng__ashita_no_joe_-_24__dvd__c5bb77f5_.mkv_snapshot_09.11__2012.08.23_19.03.16_
joined Jul 9, 2011

Haha. Now this was an interesting concept/pairing. I liked it; wonder if the artist plans to draw more.

I'm not sure about a sequel or anything, but the artist did release a print version of this that had seven extra pages. I don't think it has been scanned.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

^Eeeehhhhh? That's something worth hunting down. I had heard previously there was one more book about them (that hadn't been scanned), but it's possible someone just got that confused with the extended print version of this.

Anyway, I adored this. Probably the strangest pairing I've ever seen.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

i lol'ed at the mami x office lady tag

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I'm not sure about a sequel or anything, but the artist did release a print version of this that had seven extra pages. I don't think it has been scanned.

Want. I would edit that in a heartbeat. Unfortunately it seems to be out of stock on MelonBooks. If anyone knows somewhere else I could find it, please let me know!

last edited at May 23, 2013 2:35PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Suddenly it was good. Even cute at times
Scene with HomuMado is just lmao :D

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Mami x Office lady... this was ingenious xD

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Surprisingly good.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Mmmm that was nice :D

joined Mar 25, 2013

Want. I would edit that in a heartbeat. Unfortunately it seems to be out of stock on MelonBooks. If anyone knows somewhere else I could find it, please let me know!

Is there any new information on the print version?

Otherwise I found an untranslated work from this author http://g.e-hentai.org/g/510288/e21f67e419/ It's a HomuMado.
And another one that is a collaboration between this author and another, but some might not like it since it's futa, though there are mentioned mushrooms? http://g.e-hentai.org/g/727932/324cb5709d/

I don't know which people to bug xD I've seen /u/ or something translate, that's 4chan right?

last edited at Dec 3, 2014 9:16PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Is there any new information on the print version?

The version with extras was available for some time used, and I'll eventually get a copy of it (maybe even to scan, who knows).

Otherwise I found an untranslated work from this author http://g.e-hentai.org/g/510288/e21f67e419/ It's a HomuMado.
And another one that is a collaboration between this author and another, but some might not like it since it's futa, though there are mentioned mushrooms? http://g.e-hentai.org/g/727932/324cb5709d/

I don't know which people to bug xD I've seen /u/ or something translate, that's 4chan right?

There's nobody to bug. None of the folks on /u/ or anyone else from anywhere else have displayed any interest in scanlating further works by this artist.

Lastly, your first link should be here, in English: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/engagement_ring#2

last edited at Dec 3, 2014 9:52PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

The version with extras was available for some time used, and I'll eventually get a copy of it (maybe even to scan, who knows).

Well I hope that you get it soon then, and that you scan it. Completeness of doujins is always nice (: Also how do you plan to update it so that people know that there's additional stuff?

There's nobody to bug. None of the folks on /u/ or anyone else from anywhere else have displayed any interest in scanlating further works by this artist.

I figured.

Lastly, your first link should be here, in English: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/engagement_ring#2

The name threw me off xD I'm guessing it's the print version of that doujin? I was going to read it through later so I'm guessing I would've had an 'oh' moment. Still, thank you :)

last edited at Dec 4, 2014 7:22AM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Well I hope that you get it soon then, and that you scan it. Completeness of doujins is always nice (: Also how do you plan to update it so that people know that there's additional stuff?

We would most likely run the original through a round of QC, TL the extra pages, re-edit everything - better source - and re-upload it with a spiffy new release date, slap on the front page, etc.

The name threw me off xD I'm guessing it's the print version of that doujin?

Yeah, something like that.

joined Mar 25, 2013

We would most likely run the original through a round of QC, TL the extra pages, re-edit everything - better source - and re-upload it with a spiffy new release date, slap on the front page, etc.

Awesome, I'll be waiting patiently then :)

Since I've finally watched Madoka, I'm kind of having a binge on Madoka doujins. I don't get why some people don't like Rebellion. If it didn't have that movie I would've assume a similar ending. All the things Homura has seen, it would be hard to not turn out that way, and from the start it wasn't the typical happy-go-lucky Mahou Shoujo anime. Which I'm thankful for, I can't stand them. But that's just me.

I only had one complaint with it, but that's not to be discussed here (:

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Awesome, I'll be waiting patiently then :)

Since I've finally watched Madoka, I'm kind of having a binge on Madoka doujins. I don't get why some people don't like Rebellion. If it didn't have that movie I would've assume a similar ending. All the things Homura has seen, it would be hard to not turn out that way, and from the start it wasn't the typical happy-go-lucky Mahou Shoujo anime. Which I'm thankful for, I can't stand them. But that's just me.

I only had one complaint with it, but that's not to be discussed here (:

God damn it, I shouldn't have looked at these comments, now I'm curious.

This is the best Madoka doujinshi because it solves my shipping headaches. Mami x Office Lady, and Hitomi x Poor-chan, praise helix it's solved.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

To be honest, in the end i wanted Madoka to be the typical happy-go-lucky Mahou Shoujo anime, then i could've got to know more moments with Kyouko x Sayaka, Homura x Madoka and so on...
Althought i didn't see the movies yet, is there something new to watch that isn't in the anime?

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 5:32PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

To be honest, in the end i wanted Madoka to be the typical happy-go-lucky Mahou Shoujo anime, then i could've got to know more moments with Kyuko x Sayaka, Homura x Madoka and so on...
Althought i didn't see the movies yet, is there something new to watch that isn't in the anime?

The third one is a sequel.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

To be honest, in the end i wanted Madoka to be the typical happy-go-lucky Mahou Shoujo anime, then i could've got to know more moments with Kyuko x Sayaka, Homura x Madoka and so on...

The third one is a sequel.

Thank you :)

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

That was very interesting!

joined Oct 30, 2015

Their eyes tho... .... steamy <3

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

is this just me or the quality is low ? pages are blurry

To reply you must either login or sign up.