Forum › The Structural Formula of First Love discussion

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

Cute - impossible...but cute...I wanted to see Chisato, how she grow.... There are many one shot that would be good to see as long story...this is one of them IMO

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I love the hell out of this story and have no idea why

joined Apr 20, 2013

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! )W OW(

Darn! How I would love to see Chisato and Maki in a grown up relationship! A extra would be AWESOME! <3

last edited at Jul 5, 2013 2:04PM

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

I know how you feel Hylarn!

Petit_yuri-hime_2010_cover
joined May 27, 2013

So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! >o<

Suzumiya-haruhi-1
joined Jul 7, 2013

MOOOOOOOOAAAAAAR

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

I wonder if Misaki would approve Maki and Chisato's relationship (if ever they get together) XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wonder if Misaki would approve Maki and Chisato's relationship (if ever they get together) XD

Well, the if they ever get together part is already covered with Maki giving in at the end. Which is to say, they start a relationship from that point on.

As to Misaki, I doubt Chisato would leave her much choice, as headstrong and uncompromising as she is.

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

Need MOAR!~ they should make a sequel at least!! o///o

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

I've probably read this for the 20th time now but still, my love for this manga hasn't diminished in the slightest.
Just as Hylarn have said. The appeal is a mystery. It must be because, whatever the formula, the mangaka composed it so well it makes it hard to pick apart. Putting everything aside. I sure do wish to see more stories like this in the future! :) thank you lililicious and dynasty!

last edited at Aug 31, 2013 2:05PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Quite the fun read! Chisato is adorable :D

joined Jan 17, 2014

If only this was a manga series and not a one-shot! I want it continued! And I want to see what 18 year old Chisato looks like from the front view!

Love this... 18 and 31 isn't so bad and the build up was really sweet and innocent, there's nothing to argue over. I would have loved a hug at least though and a "hey mom! guess what!" lol that would be a wonderfully awkward moment.

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Love this... 18 and 31 isn't so bad and the build up was really sweet and innocent, there's nothing to argue over. I would have loved a hug at least though and a "hey mom! guess what!" lol that would be a wonderfully awkward moment.

More like 34. 18+16=34

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

wish there was a sequel to this

So do I :'(

joined Jul 31, 2014

I really so damn in love with this story. I love all Amano's story! I really hope this story can continious. This is really a wonderful story.

Doggirls-small
joined Jan 2, 2014

I liked it when I first read it, but at second glance it feels kinda depressing. First, the story makes it looks like Maki hasn't had a serious relationship during the 12 years it took Chisato to grow up. Then it seems everybody take it for granted Maki'll still be single 6 years later when Chisato comes back from boarding school, and it turns out she effectively is.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I liked it when I first read it, but at second glance it feels kinda depressing. First, the story makes it looks like Maki hasn't had a serious relationship during the 12 years it took Chisato to grow up. Then it seems everybody take it for granted Maki'll still be single 6 years later when Chisato comes back from boarding school, and it turns out she effectively is.

Well, for the latter 6 years it seems pretty clear that Maki took Chisato's feelings seriously and waited for her, whether she admitted that to herself or not.

The first 12 though, those were a bit sadder given that she never got over Chisato's mom during that time so didn't go looking for another relationship. Now she did seem utterly uninterested in men, so that probably made it a bit easier.

Doggirls-small
joined Jan 2, 2014

Well, for the latter 6 years it seems pretty clear that Maki took Chisato's feelings seriously and waited for her, whether she admitted that to herself or not.

That doesn't really make it better to me. The more I think on it, the less I like this 'I will put my romantic life on hold and wait for you for years even though there's nothing concrete between us right now' mentality (not that Maki had any romantic life to begin with, but that's the other problem). Which is not helped by the fact 12-year old Chisato's love looks more like child/teenager infatuation than something serious.
I can honestly say I would have liked it better if after the 6-year timeskip both Maki and Chisato had found love and happiness with someone else, and their reunion consisted of them introducing their respective girlfriends to each other.

And I'm perfectly aware I'm putting too much thought in what is supposed to be a happy and fluffy one-shot.

joined Dec 28, 2014

All of amano's work are a hangover I want them to continue or a sequel DX

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

damnit, that ending! xD I would have liked to see at least a page more of them together with her as a "grown up" oh well....

joined Jul 31, 2014

This story always in my mind.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ahhh, I think this was awesome,as all that Amano Shuninta-sensei does, and contrary to some people, I think Maki couldn't have had it any other way, I mean, she "waited" or rather she stopped any love life after Chisato's mom thing, so it seems normal she would inadvertently wait to see how serious Chisato was,and I would of loved to see Chisato in full grown, as usual character design is super cute but kinda refined too.

Another great one!!!!

queenchiffon
joined Feb 15, 2015

the only thing i wish to see is chisato fully grown.. my mind needs to see it to be satisfied >.<

joined Jul 31, 2014

I just can't forget this the first story I ever read.
I really really really hope...wish there a continue for this story.
This story is just too awesome.

last edited at May 24, 2015 1:28PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.