Forum › Tale of Deluged Fantasy discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I really like the design of Reimu's swimsuit on the cover page. Good use of repeating elements.

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

why is this on hiatus? o(>皿<)o

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Seem like it has been stopped for many year... Did it dropped?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, they might have drawn it. But nobody bought it or translated it that we know of.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Well, they might have drawn it. But nobody bought it or translated it that we know of.

No, it appears Makoto moved on from the concept in favor of polishing some old doujins and eventually creating the "Three Fairies" series. If he ever released a second part, he very pointedly kept it from ever seeing the Internet (as it can't be found on any of his official pages). Gonna change status to Cancelled, as I think that's more accurate than what it is now.

last edited at Sep 30, 2014 11:15PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Gonna change status to Cancelled, as I think that's more accurate than what it is now.

It's come to my attention that there are a lot of collections marked Ongoing when they should be Completed, On Hiatus, Dropped, or Cancelled.
Of course, it's not like it's a pressing matter, and I'm sure you have many other responsibilities.

And there are some others that have no marking at all!
We did talk about going series-by-series and weeding out the inaccurate monikers, but that hasn't happened yet. If you notice any in particular, please do make a tag suggestion and I'll look into it (to suggest a status tag, just type the name [i.e. "Ongoing", "On Hiatus"] and the correct option will pop up).

47571239_1082868645220236_4572154478010040320_n
joined Oct 19, 2018

Soooo, I guess it's cancelled?

joined Aug 12, 2020

Has someone ever thought of creating a fanmade chapter two..?

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Man the premise was rather interesting and would rather make an interesting short for the mystery side of the story. Sad that it has been discontinued.

I mean why not? Though I can't draw at all...

joined Aug 12, 2020

Man the premise was rather interesting and would rather make an interesting short for the mystery side of the story. Sad that it has been discontinued.

I mean why not? Though I can't draw at all...

Oh, ok... you can still give ideas for stories of the parts though, and then let someone else do the drawing...

To reply you must either login or sign up.