Forum › Koi. ~ Love. discussion

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

shiznat is always the best medicine when it feels like the world around you could explode at any moment

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I think it's one of my first (unconscious) pairing. Well, it is pretty obvious in the show itself what is going on between the two, but I really liked it... I guess I was already a sucker for yuri content in my teens.

Ryokoayeka2
joined Sep 6, 2017

I'm surprised more people haven't commented on here- it really captures their history.

joined Oct 25, 2010

This was one of this author’s first work that I read. After so many years this is a favorite of mine. Thank you for all your stories and beautiful artworks. You are truly gifted!

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

one of the best couples in yuridom and one of my favorite mangaka, happy now

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 8:38PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

Yes— the seemingly first Yuri couple! I always thought that their love was beautiful and common! But, I am not that smart!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Even now, after many years, Shizuru x Natsuki are one of my favorite couples!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Still feel happy after reading their story! Shizuru and Natsuki deeply love each other!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Still feel happy after reading their story! Shizuru and Natsuki deeply love each other!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Shizuru and Natsuki are my first yuri couple—-though Sakura and Tomoyo are the first pair!! However, Sailor Moon and her sailor guardians are probably first! I have been enjoying anime and manga for around 35 years! I got interested when I saw Toonami shows! Around 4pm, the anime block started with Sailor Moon, then Tenchi Muyo , then Gundam Wing! Wow! That was long ago!! God bless you and all!

last edited at Sep 21, 2022 2:17PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Recently gave Mai-HiME a re-watch and I miss this so much. I absolutely adore these two, and the amount of details from the anime that this author used!! From the specific scenes to Shizuru's canon swimsuit-wear... absolutely a gem of a work.

joined Oct 25, 2010

After so many years, Natsuki and Shizuru are always a favorite couple for me. They are my first known yuri couple! I probably found out about Sakura and Tomoyo next ,then probably Nanoha and Fate. I still feel much warm feelings when reading about this couple.

joined Oct 25, 2010

I still love this yuri couple! They’re wonderful and always enjoyed by me! No matter my age, I will never grow tired of this pair of lovers!

joined Oct 25, 2010

The best couple that I have ever met in Yuri ! No matter the time I spend enjoying this beautiful fictional world, I always enjoy their story.
Tomoyo and Sakura, Nanoha and Fate, are some of my favorite characters! They love and live to protect the smiles of those whom they love!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I always love to read about these two characters! They are both precious to each other! They want to protect the smiles and memories and lives of the ones whom they love!! Maybe I can be brave enough to do the same things for those I hold dear.

To reply you must either login or sign up.