Forum › Bokura no Hentai discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this is a great work, it's a shame is a niche genre,

and is pretty dark and heavy too, only one of the 3 story is the usual guy who thinks to be a girl, the other 2 let me without words

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I thought this was interesting as well. There is the one that wants to be a girl, one that is only pretending to be a girl due to certain family/psychological issues, and one that is just so fucked up I can't even comprehend.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I thought this was interesting as well. There is the one that wants to be a girl, one that is only pretending to be a girl due to certain family/psychological issues, and one that is just so fucked up I can't even comprehend.

the last one is simply an omo who falled in love with a really fucked up het , ... i think.

joined Nov 27, 2012

Oh man this series is great. I love the darker approach to traps and the varied presentation of trap characters.

Does anyone know how often this work updates?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oh man this series is great. I love the darker approach to traps and the varied presentation of trap characters.

Does anyone know how often this work updates?

Monthly, but the scan group only does the volume releases.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

wow! at first I thought this was going to be a fluff piece, but i am genuinely surprised. i'll definitely be on the lookout for the next volume release.

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

Idk but they look like little kids in these chapter yoyooyoyoyoyoyyooyoyyoooooooooooooooooOOooOOOOOOOOOOOo

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

got gay,trans,cross dresser,
mari need to get blocker fast!!!

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

i kind of miss there old looks , which thought were cuter. But when did the one guy become such masticated prevent

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

it's just the artist style , most manga series tend to make people looked way older then what they are so nice for a change to make them look younger or close to there actual age

last edited at Feb 15, 2014 5:49PM

joined Apr 1, 2013

they remind me of gold medalist winner in figureskating Yuzuru Hanyu.
He looks like a genuine trap, he does even have facial hair >.<
Just look at http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Yuzuru_Hanyu_2009_JGPF_Podium.jpg

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

But wait i'm confused so that one boy told the one girl he like him but really likes the blond boy. And now he has 2 boy in love with and 2 girls to?? what a love triangle story!

last edited at Feb 18, 2014 2:25PM

shit just heated up.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, despite the odd description there's a really good story in here. But I honestly felt kind of weirded out by how messed up are the characters, Aoki seems to be getting better but th others...

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i'm not really into yaoi, think the whole seme uke crap a lot i see is dumb, no offense to real fans. this one, however, seems to be a lot more natural and does without that. reminds me a bit of houro musuko before it lost its focus. i am quite enjoying this; i just love stuff with fucked up characters lol.

joined Dec 16, 2013

can't admins replace the transgendered with transgender somehow?
it's not even a word.

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

i'm not really into yaoi, think the whole seme uke crap a lot i see is dumb, no offense to real fans. this one, however, seems to be a lot more natural and does without that. reminds me a bit of houro musuko before it lost its focus. i am quite enjoying this; i just love stuff with fucked up characters lol.

How is this yaoi? I see only straight couples other than maybe Parou's escapades..

joined Nov 27, 2012

How is this yaoi? I see only straight couples other than maybe Parou's escapades..

It's implied that Ryou-chin is developing feelings for Marika but is trying to deny them by escaping into his current relationship with Hachi. Plus any romantic relationship that Marika enters will be classified as yaoi because he's biologically a guy and he's into guys.

joined Dec 16, 2013

It's implied that Ryou-chin is developing feelings for Marika but is trying to deny them by escaping into his current relationship with Hachi. Plus any romantic relationship that Marika enters will be classified as yaoi because he's biologically a guy and he's into guys.

on this site a guy identify as girl is a girl.
just need to add transsexual/transgender tag.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You know, is kind of weird how pretty much every character has gender related issues, makes me wonder if we're gonna see a character happy with their gender.

joined Nov 27, 2012

on this site a guy identify as girl is a girl.
just need to add transsexual/transgender tag.

True. I was just looking for all possible examples that I though applied.

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

Plus any romantic relationship that Marika enters will be classified as yaoi because he's biologically a guy and he's into guys.

Marika clearly identifies as a straight girl, not a gay boy. There isn't even any doubt about it. I sure hope you don't disrespect trans people like this in real life.

You know, is kind of weird how pretty much every character has gender related issues, makes me wonder if we're gonna see a character happy with their gender.

That's like... the premise of the whole story. Not very weird in that context.

last edited at Feb 21, 2014 9:30AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That's like... the premise of the whole story. Not very weird in that context.

Don't misunderstand me, the story is really good but having gender related issues on every major character feels a little restricted, the story would be richer with characters happy with what they are since would gave an interesting contrast to the protagonists.

11037762_810749925626889_3993480889423058745_n
joined Mar 30, 2012

It's not entirely unrealistic either for kids going through puberty.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

you guys seem to be forgetting parou is gay, regardless of how it came about. so, yaoi. he only dressed as a girl for the guy he liked. and technically, ryou seems to find his attraction to marika for her femininity so not like he's really gay. and regardless of what marika feels on the inside her body is still a boy's til that gets changed, so even if it'd be marika x some boy having sex, physically it's still 2 boys. so that also, partly, is still yaoi.

To reply you must either login or sign up.