Forum › Sweet Peach discussion

joined Apr 27, 2013

Uwaaa~ more chapters plsss ! X"3 Loved it ! <3

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Uwaaa~ more chapters plsss ! X"3 Loved it ! <3

Couldn't agree more =) I hope someone would continue this :3

joined Apr 25, 2013

This series was dropped by the author, who has gone back to doing BL exclusively.

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

need more chapters please!

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Hard for anyone to work on what doesn't exist.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Hiatus, dammit! Didn't notice that before I started reading...

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

So...it's over?

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

The wait is killing me! Please upload the next chapter soon.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It's been something like 4 years since this series went on hiatus, and there's nothing to suggest it's coming back. Changing status to Cancelled.

The wait is killing me! Please upload the next chapter soon.

Sorry :(

Utah
joined Aug 6, 2014

I don't get it. Authors start awesome yuri fantasy mangas and then they go on hiatus and next thing you know the status is 'Cancelled'. It's the same with Creo the Crimson Crises. One of the best fantasy yuri ever, ditched for yaoi. This was a cute and sweet fantasy yuri that I started reading cause of the beautiful art, now it's cancelled. I don't know what to do with myself anymore...

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I don't get it. Authors start awesome yuri fantasy mangas and then they go on hiatus and next thing you know the status is 'Cancelled'. It's the same with Creo the Crimson Crises. One of the best fantasy yuri ever, ditched for yaoi. This was a cute and sweet fantasy yuri that I started reading cause of the beautiful art, now it's cancelled. I don't know what to do with myself anymore...

I feel your pain. I really do. And its hard cause there aren't any good fantasy yuris beside this, Shitsurakuen, and Creo the Crimson.

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 2:12AM

joined May 26, 2017

someone please pick up this series pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.......wait it got cancelled??? the author going back to BL????? why the f*ck does she/he make this then? geez getting my hopes up and all the author breaks my kokoro

last edited at May 26, 2017 2:37AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.