Forum › Love triangle where the 3rd girl/guy is only there to cause trouble for the MC and their relationship

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

There was a post in the Sentimental Dust thread with a script translation for the unfinished chapters. Nobody actually uploaded anything using those translations, though, so you have to read them side-by-side.

e: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/207318

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 8:43AM

joined Dec 19, 2016

Maybe Strange Babies. Though it's the MC who gets almost seduced.

Well I'll put that on my list, but I'm looking for completed. Thanks though.

Seeing as how you went to look for raws for Sentimental Dust, I feel like it might be worth pointing out that Strange Babies was long finished as well, but not translated.

I guess I could do that. I looked up Sentimental Dust because the way the first 2 chapters were, I was afraid it was gonna end badly. It didn't.

joined Dec 19, 2016

There was a post in the Sentimental Dust thread with a script translation for the unfinished chapters. Nobody actually uploaded anything using those translations, though, so you have to read them side-by-side.

e: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/207318

Ehhhhh, I'd rather just wait and see if someone puts it onto the page.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I read Sentimental Dust ending and... meh. The happy ending seemed a little forced.

Utter drama in chapter 3. Sensei gets married because "I'm too old for this shit, so let's conform to what society expects of me.

Talking to best friend about it in chapter 4, shoujo pentagons shower happens. Everything is solved with lots of tears.

Chapter 5 extra : 6 years later, happy ending. See sensei? It was possible to ignore society if you try hard enough. But she probably thinks her daughter was worth giving up on loving girls...

Was this axed or what?

last edited at Jan 21, 2017 12:41PM by Nezchan

joined Dec 19, 2016

I read Sentimental Dust ending and... meh. The happy ending seemed a little forced.

Utter drama in chapter 3. Sensei gets married because "I'm too old for this shit, so let's conform to what society expects of me.

Talking to best friend about it in chapter 4, shoujo pentagons shower happens. Everything is solved with lots of tears.

Chapter 5 extra : 6 years later, happy ending. See sensei? It was possible to ignore society if you try hard enough. But she probably thinks her daughter was worth giving up on loving girls...

Was this axed or what?

I still don't understand how they could stay friends with her after what she does to the one girl. I liked that the 2 main girls got together, but the teacher was an awful person. Not because she "conformed", but because of the other shit.

joined Jan 16, 2017

Was this axed or what?

I still don't understand how they could stay friends with her after what she does to the one girl. I liked that the 2 main girls got together, but the teacher was an awful person. Not because she "conformed", but because of the other shit.

Yeah, that sounds pretty awful, but at least they got a happy ending, right?

joined Dec 19, 2016

Was this axed or what?

Yeah, that sounds pretty awful, but at least they got a happy ending, right?

Yeah, it was happy ending for the girls. Though I would have told the Sensei to fuck off. Not because she decided to get married, but because she did the same thing to the one girl that happened to her.

joined Nov 27, 2016

she even went so far as to monologue to the MC about it and getting in her face for toying with people, when she herself, very well did the exact same thing. Sensei kind of reminds me of that girl from amano shinuntas story

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 6:25PM

joined Dec 19, 2016

she even went so far as to monologue to the MC about it and getting in her face for toying with people, when she herself, very well did the exact same thing. Sensei kind of reminds me of that girl from amano shinuntas story

I just get annoyed when characters get forgiven so easily for their terrible behavior.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess

To reply you must either login or sign up.