Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

..I take all back THIS title is funny AF, I was thinking Nezoutrap whatever you spell it, I want to correct myself, I dislike manipulative bi women toying the girl and the guy, no, I do not mind manipulative lesbians cos I am sadly used to the evil psycho lesbian trope.

BRB, going to go bang my head against the wall until at least one of them breaks.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

..I take all back THIS title is funny AF, I was thinking Nezoutrap whatever you spell it, I want to correct myself, I dislike manipulative bi women toying the girl and the guy, no, I do not mind manipulative lesbians cos I am sadly used to the evil psycho lesbian trope.

Fun fact: Nezou Trap would translate to Sleeping Posture Trap. :D

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Man idk what you're trying to say but yep, that's what happens when you shun things cus you think one tag is synonym with heartbreak and bs
Besides, they're still bisexual women, tho you pulled the "manipulative" part out of your ass.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Man idk what you're trying to say but yep, that's what happens when you shun things cus you think one tag is synonym with heartbreak and bs
Besides, they're still bisexual women, tho you pulled the "manipulative" part out of your ass.

I did not pull anything outta my ass, I am not a magician, just a friend kindly told me I was dumb and I took a look at this title and I found it to be very funny, I can say what I want after all, can't I?

I can also shun whatever I want, you are not being friendly , I just said I realized my mistake and you are being a bitch. thanks

joined Feb 7, 2016

Guys, really chill out... I dunno if this is considered spoiler but no guy is gonna spoil anything in the long term, author wants to develop on the girls story

I really like korean mangas so far! The art style gets me going and don't forget their great clothing style! Not only FRILLY CLOTHES AND SKIRTS! Sometimes a LOT of angst and drama but often worth it! Waiting for the bext chapters! ;D

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

The quality of Korean manhwas is why I have spent a stupid amount of money on Lezhin.

Untitled-1
joined Jan 5, 2017

anybody can teach me how to upload here? just finished chapters 7-9

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Upper right corner. Click your nick name and select "Upload Reqest."

last edited at Jan 8, 2017 5:41AM

Untitled-1
joined Jan 5, 2017

Thank You..,.

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

The quality of Korean manhwas is why I have spent a stupid amount of money on Lezhin.

Dude. I have to limit myself so that I don't spend all my money on there. It's nice though, finally being able to give my money to the people that create the series I love. And the fact that Lezhin is doing the translating to English means that they're almost always top notch quality in translation and editing.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Thank You..,.

Thank you for translating. :-)

joined Jul 22, 2016

It got better. Beautiful. Haha, both of the girls feel pretty impulsive, and that's nice.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Ah! I'm so excited for this. The characters are hella cute and the art is refreshing. It's nice to drift a bit away from more traditional stuff on here.

joined Dec 9, 2016

OMG!! (//∇//) I love this series so much!! Can't wait for more chapters!! Both main characters sre so cute (//∇//)

joined Jan 7, 2017

Uhm...hypothetically, where could I find the raws?

The link to is right above the chapters lmao

Oh, RIP, now I see it. Thanks
Anyways, great manhwa. :D It looks really promising. I love the hilarious misunderstandings it starts off with.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

In my mind this is now Love/Death Korean Edition: NTR Fight!

Ss%20(2016-01-19%20at%2001.51.36)%201
joined Aug 19, 2014

I was a bit confused with what was going on in those first few chapters, but man that grey haired girl just shouting "Why can't you just date me instead?!" Was hilarious, looking forward to more of this series.

KoishithelovingGourmet
Mod_k-1
joined Feb 6, 2013

It's funny to know a Korean yuri through DR when I'm a Korean myself.
Anyway, It's a good series. I can assure that at least till now. reading raws feels great.

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 6:40PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

In my mind this is now Love/Death Korean Edition: NTR Fight!

well
that's not wrong :d

I like both of the main girls already.

9020bea3a3cd0354c95399402120ae64
joined May 19, 2016

And now we play my most fav game the waiting game
TT__TT

I HATE THE WAITING GAME!!!!

joined Sep 21, 2014

I was a bit confused with what was going on in those first few chapters, but man that grey haired girl just shouting "Why can't you just date me instead?!" Was hilarious, looking forward to more of this series.

Definitely my favourite part
It's like all the baiting of "lol theyre gonna fight over a guy" was brushed off and replaced with SIKE they're fighting over each other ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's kinda how the series start, really, the entire chapter 1. It's a dramatic setting, like it's about this girl upset about her cheating ex, but sike, turns out she's actually really caught up over that girl she saw that one time, and majorly stalked her on social media and thinks she's super pretty lmfao
It's like that cliche'd love triangle of 2 girls fighting over a guy, but wait. What if you dumped the guy from the picture?
Boom. Magic.

Edit: omg I just read the prologue, that was a definite indication at what the plot was about lmao
Tho, the cover of the webcomic was the two girls, I don't think the korean readers ever doubted it was gonna be about them, at least

last edited at Jan 8, 2017 8:26PM

Ss%20(2016-01-19%20at%2001.51.36)%201
joined Aug 19, 2014

It's like all the baiting of "lol theyre gonna fight over a guy" was brushed off and replaced with SIKE they're fighting over each other ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's kinda how the series start, really, the entire chapter 1. It's a dramatic setting, like it's about this girl upset about her cheating ex, but sike, turns out she's actually really caught up over that girl she saw that one time, and majorly stalked her on social media and thinks she's super pretty lmfao
It's like that cliche'd love triangle of 2 girls fighting over a guy, but wait. What if you dumped the guy from the picture?
Boom. Magic.

Edit: omg I just read the prologue, that was a definite indication at what the plot was about lmao
Tho, the cover of the webcomic was the two girls, I don't think the korean readers ever doubted it was gonna be about them, at least

Right?? I assumed both girls would be the center and was a bit thrown off that they looked to be fighting over a guy at first, made it even better when that all got thrown to the side and the grey haired girl was actually going for the other girl like damnnn

Remove guy from triangle = 100% improved

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

i still don't know if i like this or not... i don't even know what i'm confused about

joined Sep 21, 2014

Boom. Magic.

Right?? I assumed both girls would be the center and was a bit thrown off that they looked to be fighting over a guy at first, made it even better when that all got thrown to the side and the grey haired girl was actually going for the other girl like damnnn

Remove guy from triangle = 100% improved

I knew that the point was definitely gonna be about the two girls falling in love, and like, even if they did fight over the guy, I thought that maybe that their relationship would be gradually built, even if it was over such matters.
Anyways, it starts out stating MC's attraction to the other one, so it's not like it wasn't obvious, where the series is going. The author trolled with some of the cliffhangers but came back with more unexpected, well-liked twists, anyway (◡‿◡✿)
Love triangles with one guy, and then having the guy removed? Heck, not even staying in-game long enough to create a true love triangle, because both girls were too invested with each other, that's fucking A+ to me, it's like, such a pleasant twist, there's something super satisfying about it

To reply you must either login or sign up.