Forum › Tie Breaker discussion

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

Sport Yuri are quite rare.

edited: A yuri story involving sports. Not as in Sports of yuri-ing

last edited at Apr 21, 2013 1:17PM

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 5, 2013

What the actual **** ?! :O That story was just about to get reaaaally interesting >< but its shown as dropped on the manga's info page ;_; whyyyyyy ??? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

What the actual **** ?! :O That story was just about to get reaaaally interesting >< but its shown as dropped on the manga's info page ;_; whyyyyyy ??? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ahaha just noticed that. #### me.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sport Yuri are quite rare.

edited: A yuri story involving sports. Not as in Sports of yuri-ing

Yeah, that would be Yamato Nadesico.

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Awww.... Too bad it's dropped... I like this manga though...

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

It sucks that the manga's been dropped. I want more, i'm curious as to wut will happen next. I like this manga =(

joined Nov 30, 2011

Great to see Tie Breaker on here. Such a shame it was dropped. Been waiting a couple of years to see if someone would pick it up again.

Kami-sama%20gakuen%20squirrel%20god
joined Feb 2, 2013

I love this manga, it sucks that it has been dropped. Is Tranquil Spring Scans over?

last edited at Apr 21, 2013 4:30PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

I love this manga, it sucks that it has been dropped. Is Tranquil Spring Scans over?

Last I checked they were in the midst of translating Ch.4 but they sorta never got around to it.

http://www.tranquilspring.com/2011/11/recruiting/

And another solid female sports manga is BaggataWay, though it has no yuri from what I can tell, it's really worth checking out. (Though the team behind the scanlation has since disappeared and left the story unfinished, it's quite awesome.)

last edited at Apr 21, 2013 4:49PM

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

I hope someone picks it up because it's such a good yuri manga. I like it because you rarely see a normal sports yuri manga, when I mean normal I mean it doesn't try to put a supernatural touch to it like Saki with Mahjong. Saki is alright and all but it gets just outright stupid sometimes. Here's to another good manga not getting any love by scanlators...
=/

last edited at Apr 21, 2013 4:54PM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I don't like Saki, 'cuz i don't know the story and i'm too lazy to look at it. I like this story, i prefer baseball over softball but whatever. The drawin' is good and cool. The story is also good :)
Dropped like not translated/edited and stuff or like that the author didn't complete this manga?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I put "dropped" because Tranquil Spring is dead, but I probably should've put "ongoing," as I understand there is a fourth chapter that TS was in the process of translating. I'll dig around when I have the time and see what there is to see anyway.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Man a baseball yuri manga..I love baseball,too bad there's no one to translate it..
Is it complete or is it still ongoing? If completed how many chapters?

Bandicam_2015-06-16_21-29-21-046
joined Apr 18, 2013

This was a favorite of mine and then they drop it. ;n;

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

What the heck?!! Its just got in and its already abondoned??

joined Mar 23, 2013

What the heck?!! Its just got in and its already abondoned??

Chapter 3 released Jun 11 '11

just got in lul

joined Nov 30, 2011

I put "dropped" because Tranquil Spring is dead, but I probably should've put "ongoing," as I understand there is a fourth chapter that TS was in the process of translating. I'll dig around when I have the time and see what there is to see anyway.

Thank you for even considering to do that.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I hope it continues, the translation... I always wanted a yuri/sports manga like this, in fact, I don't understand why there's so few

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

I recommend Battle Athletes Daiundoukai for all your sports+yuri manga needs. :P

last edited at Jun 24, 2013 11:40PM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

try watching moshidora, that one's tear-jearking hidden gem among yuri anime. dunno about it's manga though

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks for the recomendations, I'm reading Teppu btw, you can't say is yuri though one of the characters.... Hmmm.
Is also amazing and brutal, well it's about Mixed Martial Arts so it's not for everyone, but is all I needed.

As a wait for Tie Breaker

last edited at Aug 15, 2013 8:34PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

I would also say Baggata Way but it's been dropped sadly. It's a lacross centered manga. I don't think there is any shojou ai or yuri but it's a fun story up until the point it was dropped lol :)

CorporateChampion
Blakeysquare
joined Feb 26, 2012

As I understand there is a fourth chapter that TS was in the process of translating.

To the best of my knowledge, Horii Kisuke never released a fourth chapter for this series. Therefore the three TS chapters posted here represent the entire series as currently constituted.

Regrettably, since the last installment was released in 2009, it seems increasingly unlikely that there will ever be a continuation.

joined Nov 30, 2011

As I understand there is a fourth chapter that TS was in the process of translating.

To the best of my knowledge, Horii Kisuke never released a fourth chapter for this series. Therefore the three TS chapters posted here represent the entire series as currently constituted.

Regrettably, since the last installment was released in 2009, it seems increasingly unlikely that there will ever be a continuation.

Son of a.......

Btw, awesome avatar

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

@CorporateChampion, thanks again for your assistance.

This has been essentially triply confirmed for being done. I updated the series' status.

And another solid female sports manga is BaggataWay, though it has no yuri from what I can tell, it's really worth checking out. (Though the team behind the scanlation has since disappeared and left the story unfinished, it's quite awesome.)

Also went ahead and read this finally, uploaded afterwards. It's certainly been a long enough wait!

To reply you must either login or sign up.