Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

From 4chan
https://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/151634360#p151637313

Oshiyama on FLFL world setting full text OCR

http://pastebin.com/raw/6TjXeXF8

Summary:

What is PI?
Umwelt+Collective Unconscious inception.

What is proto-KKK?
It was a small lab which was not evil at first but turned evil after Saltdad brainfuck.
(Also, Papikana was an ordinary human being(??))

What is FF?
Salt's personal army. Sayuri and Hidaka just followed him.
Salt became a university lecturer as disguise and to make a living.
Sayuri was his student.
Hidaka (not from proto-KKK) worked with Salt because he respected Salt and Salt gave him a place to enjoy his own autism.

KKK endgame?
Exploit Mimi's power and manipulate the Collective Unconscious to unify the world.

Papika deaging and memory loss?
Papikana ran into a limbo area between PI where the spacetime is so unstable that her memories and age were reset from 19 yo to an infant.
Cocona wandered into the limbo area in her "dreams" and found Papika. They met. Papika remembered Cocona's smell.
It is important to note that Papika regaining memories is a setting in which her age of the mind did not return to the old age of 19 instead her mind was reborn and remembered her previous life. Her feelings and childishness do not go away even after regaining the memories.

Some interesting bits:

I like visual storytelling and hiding stuff in plain sight.
I drew inspirations from animal behavior studies (Umwelt) and Jungian psychology.
I'm not sure if I have a commitment to yuri but I felt like I broke Yuniko's rule of "not overdoing it" in ep 7 when I demanded Kojima not to draw Papito and Papiya as boys because I didn't like het pairings with Cocona.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"not evil at first"

Um...what about what they were doing with the children they kept giving to Mimi as potential partners? Not to mention apparently keeping Mimi herself confined.

last edited at Dec 31, 2016 10:48AM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Bless this Oshiyama person, even in the part where having boys would've made sense they still weren't to completely extinguish any potential for het pairings.

To reply you must either login or sign up.