Forum › A new game was just announced: First Snow

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

http://firstsnow.salty-salty-studios.com/

Looks like the WIP/Twofold devs are making the art, and one of the Katawa Shoujo writers is doing the script.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Well, disappointed to see that Twofold is apparently a harem (love triangle?) het VN. I'm not really sure who these two girls are since they don't seem to be on the Twofold character page... guess they aren't really important characters then. But still, ONE OF THE KATAWA SHOUJO WRITERS IS WRITING THE SCRIPT. THAT ALONE MADE ME SO HYPED FOR THIS THING. Who's writing it anyway? Although all the KS writers were great, some were better than others... Since it's a prequel spinoff, I can't imagine it'd be that long, but, well, who knows, maybe I'll be surprised.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Lovely new game. As well I found a good game with generous online offers here (link removed) and bonuses for true players that appreciate the fair game. It is a little bit different from that one that we discussed but it is well enough!

Прервать миссию, товарищ. Ваша личность была скомпрометирована. Приступайте к добыче и ждите дальнейших приказов.

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 5:13AM by afkeroge

That second link lookin kinda sus

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

CEASE YOUR INVESTIGATIONS!

To reply you must either login or sign up.