Forum › searching for a certain manga

Oke
joined Mar 29, 2016

I remember reading manga about a tomboyish girl sitting next to beautiful girl, they're become friends and turns out that beautiful girl is kinda possessive, long story short, this beautiful girl is going to kill herself but saved by that tomboyish girl

Sorry i can't explain well, i just remember little bit parts of the story...

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Hmmmm. .....sorry i do remember something familiar to that. But can't remember anything.

P.S.- you might need to change title to 'searching for a certain manga'

Oke
joined Mar 29, 2016

Hmmmm. .....sorry i do remember something familiar to that. But can't remember anything.

P.S.- you might need to change title to 'searching for a certain manga'

Got it, Thank you so much

Oke
joined Mar 29, 2016

Just remembered the important parts, that beautiful girl is a daughter of a doctor and was raped by one of his subordinate, that's why she's kinda afraid of men

Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

By any chance (sorry on my phone on the bus and internet is spotty so can't fully check) was it a Manga called Blue Friend?

Oke
joined Mar 29, 2016

By any chance (sorry on my phone on the bus and internet is spotty so can't fully check) was it a Manga called Blue Friend?

AAAHHH THAT'S ITT
I remember it's blue-something, but i always came up with blue drop or aoi hana...

Thank you so much

joined Feb 1, 2016

No problem! Just glad It was the right one!

Oke
joined Mar 29, 2016

No problem! Just glad It was the right one!

It's not on dynasty-reader? I am certain i was reading that on this site before..

last edited at Oct 23, 2016 1:26PM

joined Feb 1, 2016

Not that I could see. Doing a google search the only thing I could find of it via this site was http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/186-blue-friend

Though again my internet isn't being great and half the google page didn't load so unsure if I missed anything.

But that page does seem give you a link to be able to read it fine.

To reply you must either login or sign up.