Forum › Carmilla (web series) Discussion

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Hello, fellow Dynasty goers! waves awkwardly
In honor of the trailer for the last season of Carmilla (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2Ee1dhCz4) dropping, I decided to create this forum! This is a place for all things Carmilla related, whether it be theories, fanart, fanfiction, or..literally anything else. Because oh hell no, there is no way I am dealing with this emotional rollercoasrer alone. We are going to suffer together.
Also a note because a lot of people seem to forget, but LaF uses they/them pronouns.
(Annnddd I really hope I am not the only one who watches this show on this site.)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I saw season 1 when it was airing and theeeenn low key forgot about it, even though I always kept mental notes to watch it one day... *nervous laughter*

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I saw season 1 when it was airing and theeeenn low key forgot about it...

How exactly does one high key forget about something?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I saw season 1 when it was airing and theeeenn low key forgot about it...

How exactly does one high key forget about something?

i guess high key forgot is just plain forgot, and low key is sorta forgot?

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Oh i love those two. Woth the ship. Canon and they are cute. Level Creampuff. XD

joined Dec 21, 2015

@Faust That was actually me for the second season, kept watching it on and off, then binge watched it with my friend.That's when I began to love it haha

@Ruequi Fellow creampuff! Hello! Also yes, Hollstein is adorable, I hope we see more of em being cute.

joined Oct 18, 2015

The two leads have amazing chemistry. I have to say I thought season 2 was really bad however (they tried to be way too ambitious for a low budget webshow). Hopefully season 3 will be better.

joined Dec 21, 2015

The two leads have amazing chemistry. I have to say I thought season 2 was really bad however (they tried to be way too ambitious for a low budget webshow). Hopefully season 3 will be better.

I think they tried really hard (in a good way) and it showed, but definitely to me it felt a bit crammed. Season 1 was really good, so it was probably hard to top that. Although I can't argue with hollstein ;))

To reply you must either login or sign up.