Forum › Club discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

Edit: Huh. It seems like there's already a complete sequel, in English, on their deviant art page. It takes things in an interesting direction.

That so? And it's finished? I wonder if it'll get uploaded here at some point.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Well it sais to Be continued so theres gonna Be more.

Nope, it says 'The End'

I read this on deviantart, i hope to be wrong but, i think i saw someone saying that the story does not continue...

I think it is a bad place to end IMO, she could still come back and try again or something new, idk, but it seems an ending to the story with a cliffhanger, and it's a little strange for me. I Hope there is more but i think it is best to not keep our hopes up, and if there is sequel... well.... i'll jsut say hooray XD

Yeah that's the ending, but she did make like another story with Mix in it. That's the name of the one most ppl call the "butch." It's not a sequel so don't get your hopes up. I do hate that the author really is set on not making a sequel haha.

last edited at Jul 26, 2016 9:47PM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Nice change of pace for a comic both visual as well. But I like my girls a lot more feminine lol I don't tend to go towards tomboys that much. But I do like tomboys with feminine sides :D I do admire tomboys that can rock a good style. But I'm not into muscle :(

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

The more I read it, the more I like it. .

joined Jun 3, 2014

I really want that butch women's body type but there are two things keeping me from getting that; will power and height (I'm barely 5'2").

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I like muscles and all but....too masculine, WAY too masculine for my tastes.

56f48e32d7ab1a2704d16543431a3267
joined Jul 12, 2016

I love the art style. A little manly but hey it does not matter althought I would say that this story should be longer or have another better sequal where they could be happy!! Cuz I hate seeing women with horrible partners! Its not right to love some one and treat them like a toy or a piece of trash. Sorry for the rant and thank you for the story.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Nope, it says 'The End'

I read this on deviantart, i hope to be wrong but, i think i saw someone saying that the story does not continue...

I think it is a bad place to end IMO, she could still come back and try again or something new, idk, but it seems an ending to the story with a cliffhanger, and it's a little strange for me. I Hope there is more but i think it is best to not keep our hopes up, and if there is sequel... well.... i'll jsut say hooray XD

Yeah that's the ending, but she did make like another story with Mix in it. That's the name of the one most ppl call the "butch." It's not a sequel so don't get your hopes up. I do hate that the author really is set on not making a sequel haha.

No. It's definitely a sequel and it has both of the main characters.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Interesting story, butt ugly character artwork but I sure liked her apartment...

...how in the world is this artwork ugly?? You can tell this artist has done figure drawing studies. Too realistic for you or something?

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 3:51AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

why people read manga in the muscles tag if they dont like muscles? I rather like the butchy main character, she's sexy. but then so is malena lol.

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 4:01AM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Nope, it says 'The End'

No. It's definitely a sequel and it has both of the main characters.

It's not.

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 4:49AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's not.

Give a link and we'll know.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It's not.

Give a link and we'll know.

I looked up this work on Deviantart, I think this is the new comic with the same character, page 1:
http://katotochan.deviantart.com/art/Forgotten-hopeEng1-604377824

From their gallery:
http://katotochan.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24

Idk what it's about, haven't read it, but I think it's the same character, she's still got that mad cleavage going on

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 5:17AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

I looked up this work on Deviantart, I think this is the new comic with the same character, page 1:

From their gallery:

Idk what it's about, haven't read it, but I think it's the same character, she's still got that mad cleavage going on

It certainly is the same character, but Malena isn't there. They look a little alike, but their personalities are completely different, also a little fantasy/sci-fi or something? It's kinda confusing.

last edited at Jul 27, 2016 6:29AM

joined Sep 12, 2015

What happens whit that end?

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Okay. So it's a drama. Hm. The art is realistic and rough and edgy. It's the perfect way to convey hard realistic feelings well, adult feelings, complicted feelings and all. It serves its purpose well. It was a nice read Even if it bittersweet.

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

Lesbian falling for a striaght woman.... Some thing I can relate to! Also thous abs, I would like some please!

joined Jul 27, 2016

Wow I just figured out that this author is russian ( also a woman). That's brave considering how the community over there is homo phobic af

No, we are not homophobic. Pretty much tolerant)
Also art is really for amateur.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I gotta love me some muscled women gettin' it on.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

From their gallery:

It certainly is the same character, but Malena isn't there. They look a little alike, but their personalities are completely different, also a little fantasy/sci-fi or something? It's kinda confusing.

Just read the comments, if some of you are unsure.
http://katotochan.deviantart.com/art/Forgotten-hopeEng6-604378134

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ah, Russians. Doesn't matter if they're poetic intelligentsia, earthy peasants, or brash promiscuous clubbers, they're all angsty as hell.

Bayonetta
joined Nov 2, 2014

Think this is how it ends, the author ended up working on other projects after completing this on dA I think. Love their work and I'm glad to see it on dynasty now.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Just read the comments, if some of you are unsure.
http://katotochan.deviantart.com/art/Forgotten-hopeEng6-604378134

So yeah, it's not Malena, but he said that we'll see more Malena? Meaning that a sequel is not out of the question.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

So, the artist is from Russian
what Putting think about manga/anime?
lol

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

So yeah, it's not Malena, but he said that we'll see more Malena? Meaning that a sequel is not out of the question.

she ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.