last edited at Mar 29, 2013 11:57PM

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

hope the 5th chapter comes out soon!

joined Jan 11, 2013

the look on her face the 2nd time she opened the door was priceless

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

So funny. I really am liking this one a lot.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Last chapter was hilarious xDDDD

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Last chapter was hilarious xDDDD

Though the scaring of younger siblings is no laughing matter I couldn't agree with you more XD

joined May 28, 2013

Chapter 5, omg. Her little sister's reaction was amazing xD

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I hope that Kaede will appear in the next chapter.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I was laughing so hard at the last chapter. That was great.

joined Aug 12, 2013

... I think I've waited long enough. When's chapter 6 supposed to be released? Has the author even finished the chapter yet?

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

... I think I've waited long enough. When's chapter 6 supposed to be released? Has the author even finished the chapter yet?

If you go to the release post on Yuri-ism (where you can get their releases much earlier than waiting here) it says:

"For those unaware, Secret Flowers 6 has been delayed repeatedly, spanning 2 Comikets and multiple events in between. There is currently no planned release for it, but Goyac says he will try for some event in March. Though I’m sure something will happen and his computer, tablet or both will break again. Yuru Yuri S3 or SF6 first? … I’d bet on Yuru Yuri."

joined Jan 11, 2013

that psa was great

Pikamew
joined Nov 30, 2013

that psa was great

Pretty much all of Yuri-ism's announcements and post titles are that great.
Example:
"Release 222: Yes, this doujin is as gay as the title sounds"

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Haha they got caught :D

1797499_250784498432058_210
joined Sep 30, 2013

This manga is beautiful! When comes the new chapter ?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ooooh, this is a good one! :O
Pretty good so far, waiting for more!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Poor Hanako is traumatized for life. xDD

I hope #6 and #7 get translated.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Poor Hanako is traumatized for life. xDD

I hope #6 and #7 get translated.

Ch 6 coming soon.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

AW YES.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

this is AMAZING why have i not read this until now :O I cannot waaaait for 6th chapter!

Phpfafi7e_c2am
joined Jan 29, 2014

Can't wait for chapter 6, expecting a big smirk from Nadeshiko ^^

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Can't wait for chapter 6, expecting a big smirk from Nadeshiko ^^

Ch6 has been up for a few days now, on the yuri-ism site.
http://yuri-ism.com/2014/04/04/release-250-sakurako-in-covert-ops-part-6-and-yuri-isms-birthday/
(Scroll down a bit)

last edited at Apr 8, 2014 9:02PM

joined Dec 7, 2013

Because you don't get to refuse me, Himawari

I don't feel like stopping here, OK?

I'm really not sure why but these two lines made me a bit uncomfortable and sort of killed my enjoyment of the chapter. And I say I'm not sure why because I've read stuff like mindbreak rape doujins before without being bothered, but these two simple lines really put me off (despite just being kinda the character Sakurako is and Himawari just being a bit tsun) :S

weird

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Because you don't get to refuse me, Himawari

I don't feel like stopping here, OK?

I'm really not sure why but these two lines made me a bit uncomfortable and sort of killed my enjoyment of the chapter. And I say I'm not sure why because I've read stuff like mindbreak rape doujins before without being bothered, but these two simple lines really put me off (despite just being kinda the character Sakurako is and Himawari just being a bit tsun) :S

weird

Yea, I prefer sweetness. (Hopefully things will calm down a bit between them at the end... hopefully)

Anyways, I can really see why there is hype for this manga on the yuri-ism site. This has rapidly become a favorite to me, really loving it.

Now, I shall go into a cryo chamber set to wake me up in the distant future when the next chapter is up.

last edited at Apr 11, 2014 8:10PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Despite the kinkyness and turn off of how Sakurako treats Himawari, I really like this one and always look forward to the updates. I can't totally blame Sakurako's attitude since it's really in character and it's just the nature of their relationship. I can let it slide since Himawari does eventually punish Sakurako so it's not complete mindbreak/rapey like. I just see it as their sort of kink haha. Also that is an awesome older sister. I like how she is presented here. The sisters came across as pretty mean in the series.

To reply you must either login or sign up.