Forum › MakiRinPana's Lessons on Living Together?! discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

There's nothing moderate about this preposterous amount of sex.

Rikyako%20elephant
joined Sep 26, 2016

I love how the cover, Maki and Hanayo are coming on to Rin. lol poor rin

joined Jan 17, 2017

I made an account after three years of lurking around just so I could comment here and thank y'all for your wonderful work ;u; this manga reminds me so so much of the triad I'm involved in tbh

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Considering I'm still hoping for MakiPana development, this chapter was actually kind of like "okay, whatever, 'they had lots of sex that day'". Consequeuntly, the best part for me was what Maki hinted at in the very end.

Yes! There's ....4? more chapters iirc. I'm not sure if Kurocan has ended it yet either.

Oh my god, life is worth living.

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

OMG The Maki family Gendo pose lolol

Get in the fucking poly sandwich Rin

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Bless this series, this is the love live poly content I've been wanting. So cute! Ahh!! I'm surprised it slipped under my radar for so long.

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

Really not into these but they somehow made it look like it wasn't a gang up and that it was nice and consenual. Still though, would have prefer ot to be just maki and rin because that pairing is surprisingly hawt. When you add 3 it just looses something important

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Please Santa!! Science babies!

Rikyako%20elephant
joined Sep 26, 2016

Man, Maki wants kids now. Who's the one that's gonna get pregnant? xD

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Came, saw, did not squeal like a little child shut up you can't prove anything. Thank you, Girls; may your boxes be sturdy and dry.

MakiPana with linked arms while Rin burns off excess energy running around in the cutest goddamn outfit

Daaaaaamn yoooouuuuuuu, Kurocan! Must you tease me so, vile temptress!?

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Nyamazing...!

My thoughts on this chapter in a nutshell. I'm so happy that Kuro's going to be releasing more content for this pairing-I neED IT

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 10:34PM

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Rookie mistake, Maki. You ask the stork for kids, not Santa. Totally different jurisdiction.

joined Jan 22, 2015

This is not cutenessX3, it is cuteness^3

And dear god Maki I wish Santa could give you that gift.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just that moment of Rin remembering how they were back in Mu's and unable to tell whether she was still back then dreaming of the present really got me.

7a91ba1a32d6e3c4be8f25164edac180
joined Oct 29, 2016

Thanks, it was nice uploading a chapter on Maki's birthday.

Yujacha Uploader
Rinpana_smol
Yujacha
joined Nov 15, 2016

I love Rin's December SR...god bless Kurocan for drawing Rin in this outfit, her scarf and earmuffs make her look so fluffy and warm and cute aaaaah~

Also, it's hilarious how Maki goes from the pure and innocent girl who still believes in Santa to "Kids, maybe ( ≖_≖)ﻭ ✧" in a single page.

Edit: I knew that Maki's outfit seemed familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it until I stared at her skirt design on the cover page, since the distinctive flower pattern isn't replicated within the doujin itself, and her SIF card has a teddy bear blocking a good chunk of the upper half of her outfit. It's her Promo Christmas UR!

Now to try and remember where I've seen Hanayo's outfit...

Edit #2: Finally realized that it wasn't a card from SIF - but from a song that was first previewed in the game. Hanayo's outfit is from the winter-themed cover of the Printemps album for "Eien Friends / Nightingale Love Song".

I'm very amused that the amount of time it took me to figure out these three corresponds with my usage of them in the game, i.e. Rin being my best girl, Christmas Maki being my first promo UR (and still a vital part of my admittedly weak Smile team), and the "Nightingale Love Song" token event being the first one I played from start to finish.

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 1:23AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

This is it, the polyamory series that really makes me smile.

joined Apr 28, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/yXv5qCa.jpg

I love Rin's December SR...god bless Kurocan for drawing Rin in this outfit, her scarf and earmuffs make her look so fluffy and warm and cute aaaaah~

Also, it's hilarious how Maki goes from the pure and innocent girl who still believes in Santa to "Kids, maybe ( ≖_≖)ﻭ ✧" in a single page.

Edit: I knew that Maki's outfit seemed familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it until I stared at her skirt design on the cover page, since the distinctive flower pattern isn't replicated within the doujin itself, and her SIF card has a teddy bear blocking a good chunk of the upper half of her outfit. It's her Promo Christmas UR!

http://i.imgur.com/2Jvbxn7.jpg

Now to try and remember where I've seen Hanayo's outfit...

Edit #2: Finally realized that it wasn't a card from SIF - but from a song that was first previewed in the game. Hanayo's outfit is from the winter-themed cover of the Printemps album for "Eien Friends / Nightingale Love Song".

http://i.imgur.com/2bhsEVf.jpg

I'm very amused that the amount of time it took me to figure out these three corresponds with my usage of them in the game, i.e. Rin being my best girl, Christmas Maki being my first promo UR (and still a vital part of my admittedly weak Smile team), and the "Nightingale Love Song" token event being the first one I played from start to finish.

I WANT THAT RIN SR

last edited at Apr 21, 2017 9:53AM by Nezchan

joined Jan 8, 2014

Please Santa!! Science babies!

LOL, the post with your avvy Symphogeah made me double take :P ^_^

レモンパイント
Fb5e1278046976c82ed65e47fc864bcd
joined Apr 29, 2017

Looking forward to the next chapter.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Like Who's On First for pantsu.

last edited at Nov 3, 2017 3:46AM

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

B U Y A D R Y E R

joined Jul 14, 2016

OOMIGAAAAWD this never ends!!!!! Want more :D

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

B U Y A D R Y E R

Unfortunately, in Japan, dryers are just less common as a rule; they're not culturally perceived as "necessities" but rather as "luxuries". Not to mention, their apartment might not have the space for one, nor are dryers particularly cheap to buy on a college student's budget (well, discounting help from parents anyway).

That being said, this incident is a pretty good reason to change their minds about dryers.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Kinda bizarre, but still very cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.